[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi everyone: I'm planning to do a 10-day trip to Morocco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: mo-lgflag.gif (15KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
mo-lgflag.gif
15KB, 500x334px
Hi everyone:
I'm planning to do a 10-day trip to Morocco and I'd like to have some suggests, do's & don'ts and everything that might be good to know. Marrakech might be the destination, but I'd like to go to Chefchaouen. I'm spaniard btw, so I suppose I won't have many problems.
>>
>>1232486
well I can't help you much I went to Saidia for an all inclusive vacation in a hotel so I can't add a lot, but pack repelent with you. There were so many fucking mosquitos that they drove me crazy.
>>
File: SAM_3521.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_3521.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
What are you looking for OP? Drugs? Nature? The typical tourist experience?
IMO the only reason to visit Marrakech is to socialize with backpackers or visit the High Atlas. If you don't care about mountains you could fly into Fes instead and save yourself a really boring bus ride.
Meknes and Rabat are awesome and worth visiting if you're in the area.

>>1232504
I go camping in Morocco every year and I've seen exactly two mosquitoes. Now I know why; they're all living it up at the resorts.
>>
>>1232548
Where is good for camping in the country?
>>
>>1232486
This anon is right
>>1232548
Marrakech is extremely touristy, however, you should still visit the big souk there, and it is a good spot to set up a base for exploration of places like the High Atlas Mountains, Ourika Valley, or Merzouga sand dunes.

For the cities themselves, as has been said, Meknes, Rabat, and especially Fes (especially the Medina) are cool.

You should also go to Casablanca if you have some spare time, if just for the Hassan II Mosque which is honestly pretty amazing. Pictures don't do it justice.
>>
Tips to get laid?
>>
>>1232551
Honestly everywhere. It's an extremely mountainous and geographically diverse country.
>Rif mountains
identical to Andalucia, i.e. beautiful rolling green hills and olive forests
>Middle Atlas
Big cedar and oak forests (though overgrazing spoils some areas, also monkeys are assholes)
>Northern High Atlas
Epic LOTR-tier landscapes, snow, immense open spaces
>Southern High Atlas
pretty much all looks like >>1232724. In Toubkal Nat'l Park there are tourist touts, but everywhere else you'll meet the nicest people in the world.
>Anti-Atlas
Crazy rock formations, palm-filled oasis gorges, the friendliest people in the country.

I could give specific recommendations but it's better to do your own research. look for places that appeal to you on google earth.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.