[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what is so comfy about airports and airplanes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: comfy.jpg (139KB, 601x312px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
139KB, 601x312px
I don't know what is so comfy about airports and airplanes, someone explain it to me
>people watching at airport
>the plane ride itself
Aside this, I was just wondering how to achieve maximum comfiness whilst in the airport and airplane.
>>
>airports and airplanes
>comfy
Do you have access to private lounges and fly first class or are you a masochist?
>>
I think it's because you don't have any responsibilities when you're flying
>>
>>1232167
I think it's cus you feel like you have a purpose while you're there and a reason for being there, but you don't have to really do anything (besides checking in and security and whatnot). Everyone is supposed to be there and in transit and too busy to judge you. You know you're leaving whatever it is behind you and going onto new things. Whatever is on your mind cannot weigh you down because you're leaving. And >>1232205

To make plane ride more comfy, bring a good book, phone or iPod with music. Drink a little bit. Don't worry about anything and just chill. Also get a window seat so you don't have to get up for anyone.
>>
File: 1481491649130.png (96KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1481491649130.png
96KB, 500x522px
I'll agree that people watching at airports is neat and that if things go well; you are left alone for hours on a plane to an entire row/first class seat disconnected from the world and everybody's bullshit.

That being said normally you have to put up with a lot of bullshit at airports and especially so on a flight with other passengers.

Ultimately all you can do is hang back and try to relax.
>>
iPad with movies on it and a few games, window seat, headphones.

Personally I don't find flights all that comfy, for me it's luxury buses and trains (not in the US).
>>
Ask Brian Eno
>>
>>1232975
you got a problem with Amtrak?
>>
>>1233297
Not him, but it's expensive, slow, and generally late as fuck

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/10/the-sorry-state-of-amtraks-on-time-performance-mapped/?utm_term=.123c2280d4e5
>>
>>1233300
but the views from the window tho
>>
I don't think it's comfy at all, once it becomes something you do a lot.

The first few times you fly it might feel cool and different, but I fly dozens of times a year and now it's just an inconvenience to endure. The dehumanizing TSA process, the inevitable flight delays, the smaller and smaller coach seats, I can't fucking wait to get out of the plane or the airport.
>>
>>1232167

I love it because every time I've been to an airport is associated with either the potential of a new trip or the satisfaction of a finished one and a tinge of homesickness.

I wear my comfiest clothes, get there a bit early, have some overpriced coffee, watch the people go by, daydream about visiting all the cities on the departure and arrival boards, then settle in for a nice flight. Sure, 14 hour flights get old, but I've never understood hating flying in general
>>
>in airport thousands of miles from home
>see guy who looks exactly like my friend
>know it's not him because my friend is in my home town
>comfiness shattered
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.