[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in need of a new suitcase and would like a sturdy suitcase

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I'm in need of a new suitcase and would like a sturdy suitcase that won't fail me within 5 years time. My dad's been using an old Rimowa Silver Integral for the past 25 years and it's still going strong. So I'm wondering, is Rimowa a meme or are they worth the price?
>>
/diy/ here. Can I make my own suitcase or do they tear it apart in customs for looking suspicious?
>>
>>1231723

I've seen people using cardboard boxes as suitcases and such.
>>
>>1231484
If you don't mind spending, then go with the Rimowa. Skip the bullshit ones with the zippers. Otherwise, my Samsonites have been sturdy too but for far less money.
>>
>>1231484
I travel just out of a backpack, can keep it on me at all times through flights. Easy as fuck to navigate cities with etc etc..

Might do an actual break down post of the amount of shit I get into it on here for the next trip.

Get washable quick dry undies straight off the bat. Underwear is the biggest killer in space and dirtiness.
>>
File: GR2_layout_pack_2080.jpg (2MB, 4793x3195px) Image search: [Google]
GR2_layout_pack_2080.jpg
2MB, 4793x3195px
>>1231754
Forgot pic.
>>
>>1231755

>3 pairs of jeans
>3 pairs of underwear
>8 pairs of T-shirts

Don't tell me you switch your underwear as often as you switch your jeans?
>>
>>1231755
>vaseline
>no condoms
dude
>>
>>1231754
Cool.
Things I wouldn't have:
Three pairs of jeans. Take one.
Macbook. (I know I would break/lose it and I'm an internet addict. This would definitely distract me)
DSLR (I don't care much about photography)
Vaaseline

What I would have in addition.
Five pairs of underwear/socks.
Kindle.
Sketchbook + small tin of watercolours.
Lightweight rucksack that can be compressed.
Spare pair of shoes (usually sperry's)
Condoms (if I was single again).
>>
>>1231796
This was for
>>1231755
>>
>>1231755
I have to have a t least a carry-on. I go to places with dress codes at least a few times on trips. Not OP, though. I still will put in in a vacuum bag and get my clothes pressed wherever I am staying. I am not OP btw.
>>
>>1231756
>>1231781
>>1231796

It's not actually my photo guys just on the website which sells the bag.

I usually carry.

1 Black jeans
1 tan pants / works going out some place dressy or casual

4 Shorts
6 Shirts
3 pairs quickdry/wash underwear I get in the shower each night with.
3 pairs of socks same thing
1 pair of black converse

Kindle
Carbon X1 (lightest 14' laptop could find)
Sony RX100

Toiletries/Condoms etc I always just buy and toss at the location for a few dollars. Hate having the shit anywhere near my luggage and when you get pulled up constantly even if its under mainly applies for US. Oh and my decent shaver I take also.

Might take a photo tomorrow but probably destroyed OP's question enough.

>>1231803
You can always take 2 carry-ons I guess, this and a smaller one. I'm yet to use vacuum bags not sure if they would fit and work well in a backpack.

When its winter + the pair of pants I'm wearing obviously and wear whatever jacket/coat I'm taking as well. May swap shorts out for a 4th pair of pants depending.
>>
>>1232766
>Might take a photo tomorrow but probably destroyed OP's question enough.

Go ahead and post your gear tomorrow. I've bought the Rimowa now anyway, so my question is answered.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.