[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to travel the world and sample all the purest drugs close

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488076946452.jpg (55KB, 392x501px) Image search: [Google]
1488076946452.jpg
55KB, 392x501px
I want to travel the world and sample all the purest drugs close to their source.
Anyone with experience?
>>
Cocaine really is pretty amazing in Colombia, and super cheap too. You just have to have the right connections to get it- the average gringo gets ripped off and given shitty coke just like you get in the US.
>>
>>1231194
That's exactly what I would want to avoid. I'm tall and white as fuck. I'd stick out like a sore thumb in a place like that.
Any advice?
>>
>>1231204
Well the places with the best coke - colombia/brazil - also happen to have some of the hottest women in the world, who like tall white guys, so...

Just get on tinder when you're there, get a local girlfriend, get her to get it for you. I ended up meeting a girl that confessed to me after a week that she was a big coke-head, so it just naturally lead that way. However, lots of them will be turned off if you talk about doing it, given the amount of hell they've seen it cause.
>>
I heard xanax in the US is insane
>>
good thread.
if i ever go to latin america, that would be drug tourism and not something else.
>>
>>1231194
>>1231204
>>1231265
>>1231208

fucking degenerates
>>
>>1231268
>>>reddit.com/r/travel

>>1231265
It's the reason why lots of backpackers go to Colombia. I wasn't one of them, I'm not much into coke myself (just tried it with that girl), but there are definitely hostels where it's just an all-night coke party. Especially in Medellin and Santa Marta. In Santa Marta there's a giant mansion, an old cartel house turned into a hostel, that's supposedly insane every night.
>>
>>1231336
still a degenerate

Things successful people never do:
>weed

>inb4 cherry picking some middle-upper class faggot who smokes pot
>>
>>1231883
Who has said anything about weed in this thread you dumb motherfucker?
>>
>>1231193
DUDE
>>
OP here
>>1231883
I don't smoke weed....anymore
>>1231888
WHAT?
>>
>>1231883
I'm the guy that you're responding to and people would usually consider me "successful", with a 200k/yr job. I know many people that do drugs on a recreational basis on an occasional weekend while still being quite successful as well.

Look at Burning Man. Thousands and thousands of mostly upper-middle class people - lawyers, engineers, whatever- that are paying $1500+ for a week of drugs and acting like hippies in the middle of the desert.
>>
>>1231194
Coca is bad for you.
Drink aguardiente my friend, it will cure you.
>>
>>1231193
Just order them online. FBI-approved purity.
>>
It's not the only reason why I travel, but it's part of it like everything else (Ie food, women, culture, history, etc.)

I'm in Colombia right now and have definitely had enough nights on coke. Did the same thing for weed in Cali, Opium in Laos, Ecstasy in Netherlands, etc.

Just go to whatever country you're in and try not to approach it from an "I want to get fucked up like a stupid typical tourist" angle and eventually you'll meet a local who knows someone/will give you a tour.

>>1232021
>This
I'm a functional human being too who's completely cool with doing a shit ton of drugs (but also good at knowing when to stop)
>>
>>1231193
Germans don't have many pure drugs but smoked a lot of Jews.
>>
>>1232224
How'd you get opium in Laos? It would be cool to try when I'm going to Asia next year, I'm planning on going to Laos
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.