[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any BRfags around? My gf is trying to convince me to take a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pcove.jpg (136KB, 1023x692px) Image search: [Google]
pcove.jpg
136KB, 1023x692px
Any BRfags around?

My gf is trying to convince me to take a trip to Brazil. I've never been before, and I know things can be kind of dicey there. Is there a general go/no-go area that I can stick to?

I've been all over the world by the way. I'm used to some sketchy situations. I was detained by secret police in China for taking photos of a political demonstration, and was near a double murder in Johannesburg.

I'm just not trying to get murdered/raped/robbed by any degenerate huefags.
>>
>>1230852
>I've been all over the world by the way. I'm used to some sketchy situations. I was detained by secret police in China for taking photos of a political demonstration, and was near a double murder in Johannesburg.

Hopefully some Favelado rapes your gf and beats you up, you tool
>>
>>1230852
>I'm just not trying to get murdered/raped/robbed by any degenerate huefags.

You will be.
Don't come, it's shit here, no reason to live your country for this shithole even if it's just visiting.
>>
>>1230852

>I've been all over the world and in so many sketchy situations
>is there a NO-GO ZONE and a SAFE ZONE in Brazil???

wew

Just stay home.
>>
Hey OP idk why these other posters are gigantic assholes but I'm pretty sure you'll be fine if u stick to tourist areas.
>>
>>1230927
>my gf MY GF
>brazil UNKNOWN CONTINENT
>never been before but
>i've been all over the world look at me guise
>what are slums questions mark
>look at the cool situation my cargo shorts wearing fat american ass got himself into because i'm totally considerate of foreign cultures
>and biiii the waiiii i'm so much smarter than those dumb brazil monkey lol

gee I wonder why

It's a bait post anyway
>>
Brazil is more "dangerous" than most destinations, but for a traveler that has some wits about him it's fine.

It's just like Colombia in terms of safety and the same rules apply. Stay in the rich neighborhoods in the cities, don't show off wealth, don't show your cell phone on the street, don't resist robberies under any circumstances.

If you're walking around in a new city check out the maps of the favelas to make sure you don't go wandering into one, sometimes they're right next to the rich neighborhoods. But generally it's not a huge problem.

Sometimes tourists get mugged in Rio even in the wealthier neighborhoods, so make sure to leave most of your cards/money/etc at home there. But in the small chance that happens to you, like anywhere else you won't be physically hurt unless you resist.

However the middle class in Brazil (e.g. everyone that speaks english and lurks 4chan and other internet forums) likes to shit all over their own country and exaggerate the problems. It's a whole self-hating thing just like you see in the Philippines and some other spots. So don't pay too much attention to what the locals say.

The one thing I will say, though, is that Brazil is MUCH more fun when you're a single guy. Brazilian women are mind-blowing in bed.
>>
>>1230852
Where are you going? Brazil is continental.
>>
>>1231081
This.

What do you want to do? Beaches? Forests? Urban tourism?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.