[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone had any experience travelling around Europe as a homeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1490745452804.jpg (447KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490745452804.jpg
447KB, 1277x1920px
Anyone had any experience travelling around Europe as a homeless vagabond? Especially as a girl?
>>
File: tumblr_ohn6y7Oata1u6au7go10_1280.jpg (379KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohn6y7Oata1u6au7go10_1280.jpg
379KB, 1280x1280px
>be girl
>get hosting on couchsurfing for every city imaginable in this world

I banged a girl like this.
So yeah.
>>
>>1230781
I'm a guy, but I hitchiked through whole eu a couple of times. Expect no big problems with anything (besides horny idiots, but I guess this goes without saying). Like the other anon said, couchsurfing/trustroots will raise the comfort to something between a hostel and a hotel.

I may even host you/show you around if you come to poland
>>
>>1230782
I met my gf like that
>>
I'm not a girl but I've had lots of experience. You gonna be camping or what?
Are you a backpacker or are you actually just homeless?
>>
this gotta be b8
>>
>>1230785
Yo man am coming with 3 lads to Poland in the summer.
Are you by any chance in Krakow or Warsaw?
>>
>>1230925
in kraków, but there's hardly any chance I'll be sitting at home during the summer
>>
>>1230932
Can you reccomend a restaurant for polish food in krakow?
>>
>>1230936
not at all. I've never been to any restaurant. Try something called bar mleczny It's a kind of "restaurant" which serves insanely cheap home-like food (I mean, stuff you would actually make at home, not the finnese restaurant stuff). Just remember to search for it outside of the main square, as at the main square places like this are tourist traps.

That's some actually polish experience and fine introduction to our cuisine.
>>
>>1230781
Expect to be surrounded by a group of men wielding kaiser blades in some rural German village. So long as you give em what they want you'll be alright.

They've got three men, you've got three holes. I think you know what they want, do the math mmhmm
>>
>>1230944
they don't have mudslimes in the villages, only in the bigger cities
>>
>>1230940
You have never been to a restaurant in your home town?
>>
>>1230962
hardly. A pizza place a couple of times, some fancy cafe maybe thrice and ten years ago.
Not so long ago I've been to some vegan bar, but it was a meh experience.
Restaurants are for the rich. Also, I have my own kitchen an can cook well and way cheaper, so it seems pointless to go to one.
>>
>>1230940
>mleczny
How do you even pronounce that shit
>>
>>1230982
ml-(e as in 'estonia')-(tch as in 'kitchen')-n-(no idea if you can pronounce our short and hard 'y'. Germans use such sounds often)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.