[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which dangerous travel destinations are most fun if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

Which dangerous travel destinations are most fun if you're somewhat indifferent whether you make it back alive?

Assume you've gotten AIDS and that you do only have 6 months left before you have to spend the rest of your life in a hospital bed waiting to die
>>
Oh def Libya. The country is massive with ancient roman ruins that no one has been to in years, experience the sahara desert with touregs on camels, there is 0 tourism, you have to arrange all of this yourself but the people are good and communicative and would help you for free just because your a foreigner, good food too, summers are way too hot. Wilder things to do, try firing klashinkov's, and gold exploring in the south.
>>
Brazil is your answer.
>>
>>1230560
You've probably never been to Brazil you dumb fuck. If you don't go to the slum on your own nothing ever happens.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
Never really thought about this question. >>1230559 seems like a good suggestion. Either that or Siberia if you're /out/
>>
>>1230562
Sou brasileiro, seu animal do caralho
>>
>another imagining things in basement thread
>>
>>1230684
Not him, but you guys take the self-hating to ridiculous levels sometimes. If you follow normal safety precautions Brazil really isn't that dangerous at all for a traveler, the middle-class culture is awesome, and the women are absolutely unmatched.
>>
AIDS isn't a death sentence anymore
>>
>>1230713
except it is if you live in america and you don't have health insurance
>>
DPRK
>stirr shit up
>enjoy being killed in death camps causing international incidents

ISIS
>pretend to join them
>fight for a while
>do all the things youre not supposed to do in a civilized world
>dip their flag in pigs blood and livestsream how you are putting it on the head of some fighter
>let us enjoy the show

Be creative.
>>
>>1230712
>women are absolutely unmatched.

Ass implant capital of the world.
Unmatched women.

Ya ok.
>>
>>1230712
>Brazil really isn't that dangerous at all for a traveler
lmao, you're supposed to assume that you're getting robbed (source half native, half brazil chick [she goes to Brazil regularly) who I know and what she told me verbatim) and have a 2nd wallet, 2nd phone to give them
>>
>>1230794
being indifferent whether you die or not does not necessarily mean that you are indifferent whether you get burned alive in a cage or not
>>
>>1230534
I would go to Afghanistan.
>>
>>1230712
>not him
of course lad
>>
>>1230887
Yeah, there's a chance you'll get robbed, same as a place like Colombia or lots of other spots in Latin America. You prepare for it, you avoid spots where it's more likely, and if it happens you deal. Not a huge deal.

>>1230800
>Ass implant capital of the world.
>Unmatched women.
>Ya ok.

I never encountered a girl with ass implants. Most middle-class girls in their 20s are very fit. But the thing that sets them apart is the sex - they are hands-down the best in the world in the sack.
>>
>>1231743
>But the thing that sets them apart is the sex - they are hands-down the best in the world in the sack.

Says Anon, the man who have slept with a representative sample of girls from each and every country in the world. Trust him, he's an expert
>>
>>1231760
I've sampled many girls around the world, and the one Brazilian I had was pretty meh in bed.
>>
>Go to Detroit
>Acquire handgun
>Hunt the most dangerous game
>>
>>1231743
Don't reply to Brazilians. Brazilians who speak English are always white middle class and hate themselves for living in Brazil. They like to gag on the cock of Europe or the US and talk shit about their country all day long. They cannot be argued with.

Just think about it. You could go outside, it's warm, you can sit on the beach and just enjoy your day.

>but you will be robbed for doing so lol

They are so far removed from reality that they make up random crime stories which are not true as the only place you can run into problems in Brazil is the favela.

So instead of just enjoying the tropical country life they sit inside and shitpost and hate on their own country. Takes a special level of dedication to be that degenerate.
>>
>>1231743
ok, got it, you are brazilian
>>
>>1231743
>they are hands-down the best in the world in the sack.

What makes them so good?
>>
>>1232415
their cocks
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.