[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wassup bro's, let me introduce myself: I'm poor ug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: stranger.jpg (20KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
stranger.jpg
20KB, 350x250px
Wassup bro's, let me introduce myself: I'm poor ugly mad suicide scared roleplayer gamer ukrainian 18 years old kid, who think about start crazy crime adventures (with beat up and loot teen gopniks bands) and I need to chose one of it, so help me please:
1) Go throught russia, georgia, syria to bahdad and then to china or sahara, have fun.
2) Go to a suicide mission throught ALL russia from west to east to the north fucking korea and try to save just imprisoned for 20 years usa citizen.
Which choose, 4chan?
Music theme of thread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7PddNlM8kY&list=PLF8CEE6ADEB07D27C&index=29
>>
Up
>>
File: kim-jong-un-women.jpg (295KB, 1180x788px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un-women.jpg
295KB, 1180x788px
>>1229922
Mister Lobster! You're back!

Do 1.

Brilliant Comrade is too powerful opponent for you even if you level up on the way.
>>
>>1229922
If you want really suicide mission - go to Iraq/Syria/Libiya/Nigeria/Somalia. Or take DPRK visa, steal a portrait of any of Kims and masturbate on it.

I'm going to have a trip across Afghanistan from Herat to Tajikistan border someday in the future, I cannot name it "suicide" but a bit close to something like this.

In Russia the only way to have experience like real low-level crime adventures is to go to Zabaikalskiy kray and join A.U.E. potsoni band lol. Or join any salafi jamaat in north Caucasus but it would be very difficult to look out them.
>>
>>1229967
Yeah it's me! Nice that someone remember me!
But I think I can attack Kim.
now 1/1
>>1229971
>>1229971
>A.U.E.
Lol heard abouth them, they cocks, old russian bands is dead. A.U.E. is now a russian young subculture (dont really know did kids copy aue language in web or in rl too) with trolling about they are lowest homosexuals. It start being popular after many steams of low-homo-gangsta person.
>north Caucasus
This is much cooler guys, becouse they really fight and kind of fun. And they like kind of dwarves. I'd like to ride with them.
>Afghanistan from Herat to Tajikistan
Why it that? I know about afgan only that is heroin world/asian leader and was/are taliban here.
>Libiya/Nigeria
I not much time ago learn tht its cool wars there, and in west sahara was, Tuaregs rebellion intensifies, and they cool looking, they colors are INDIGO(;)) and they have swords, camels and matriarchy. I'd like to become king of tuaregs or leader of band mounted on camels, riding the desert towns with AK.
>Somalia
Anons from russian imageboard more than a year want (trying to start) conquer Somalia and make B/tardia country there.
>>
>>1229991
You wanna street criminal or organized crime? I undersant the first one, just because the second is unreachable for you. So should not be underestimated AUE patsany, they control whole regions in Zabaikalye with villages, with entire police, etc. Dangerous scum. (IDK is it real or just a mass-media tales, so you go and get back to me)

>Why it that?
Because I can. So, okay, I would. I read about an ukrainian hitchhiker who had a bus ride from Herat to Kabul thru Kandahar, and everything had been ok with him.

Why you won't go to DPR/LPR to do that you want? Land of anarchy, land of opportunity, land of the free, kek, and right next to you.
>>
>>1230006
>DPR/LPR
I think they bydlo (budlo) and communistic, and I think this land are already destructed and looted. Plus I want fight on democratic/usa/euro/japanes/.../albanian side.
>>
Up
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.