[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So would anyone in the states be interested in making a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Go.jpg (116KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Go.jpg
116KB, 960x640px
So would anyone in the states be interested in making a group to travel around in? making money as we go, doing as we please and all that. I've wanted to find a group like this for about 2 years but unfortunately i just cant find the right peop;e so i figured id ask here. also if you arent interested but have advice thats also appreciated,
>>
File: Gypsy.jpg (79KB, 554x415px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy.jpg
79KB, 554x415px
>>1229422
>wanting to become a gypsy
>>
>>1229422
>making money as we go, doing as we please and all that
Sounds like shit, I'm out

Time to wash up and get a job you filthy hippie.
>>
>>1229446
Have a job. Doesn't stop me from wanting this. What's wrong with wanting to see things that aside from what you've lived with?
>>
>>1229422
Yes actually, I've wanted to do that for some time...
Where do you live now?
Where are you thinking about going?
What would be your means of making money?
>>
lurkan bread
>>
>>1229422
Yes, I would like to do this but with other musicians. I play accordion and dream of traveling together with a few people, playing on the streets in different cities. I've been practicing my instrument almost daily for two years in anticipation of the realization of this dream. I was thinking to eventually go to Berlin and find other people to do this with, but it would be miraculously convenient to find others with a similar dream on this forum. I'm an American, 25, and will be free toward the end of July.
>>
>>1229422
you should go to tg if you want to start a murderhobo party.
>>
>>1229885
>What would be your means of making money?
Busking , panhandling and sucking cock. I have some experience with all of these and can teach others.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.