[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 week trip to Israel or Australia? I am in interested in seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6601.jpg (84KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6601.jpg
84KB, 400x320px
2 week trip to Israel or Australia?
I am in interested in seeing and learning about each country; have zero interest in bars or clubs
>>
>>1229295
When are you going? season changes in Israel can be significant. Like, the difference between be sweaty and comfortable or being sweaty and dying while you wait for a bus. I wuold say israel for history and shit but not in the heat of their summer
>>
>>1229310

t. Hafez al Jihadi al Mujahideen

>>1229313

September
>>
I've never been to Australia, but every Aussie I've met has been far nicer than any Israeli I met in Israel. And Israel isn't that great of a country tbqh, the Old Towns of Jerusalem and a few other cities are great, otherwise there's really not that much to see there. It's small though, so you can visit literally the entire country in two weeks, in Australia you'll most likely be confined to a single city and it's neighbouring areas.

I'd probably choose Australia, based on A) Israelis aren't very nice, and B) I've never been to Australia. Don't know what else advice I can give, they aren't very comparable tbqh.
>>
>>1229655

Leb detected
>>
Israeli here

We all are cunts, don't come OP, we don't deserve your money, go to australia (even though i don't understand the rationale between 2 extreme choices), hang out with some sick cunts, punch a kangaroo and chill with some abos in the outback
>>
>>1229670
>list, objectively speaking, pros and cons with each contry
>"lol he desn't supposr isreal 1000%% he must be og Hizballah!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDD"

Have you considered killing yourself?
>>
>>1229671
shit... i am going to israel in a few months... Already have the plane ticket
>>
>>1229655
>p-pwease be nice to me guys!
You're correct, but still, is this /r9k/?
>>
>>1229295
Better go to Israel while its still a safe spot in the region. Australia will always be there, ya know?

If you're not interested in bars and clubs, to me, sounds like Israel outdoorsy activities, museums, history, architecture and archaeological pursuits might be your thing. Well, and plus religion. Two weeks is a perfect amount of time

What would you intend to do in Australia? Will you island hop? Shop? Uhh...what did you research?
>>
You won't see jack shit in Australia in 2 weeks.

t. been here for 2 months
>>
>>1229807
Honestly you suck at planning, or you are lazy.
>>
>>1229786
Eh alright i guess, people in haifa are the most chill in a big city, tel aviv people are like new yorkers, jerusalem people are very conservative faggots that either want to establish the caliphate (muslims) or outbreed everyone and establish jewish law (jews), kibbutz people are also nice
>>
>>1229788
I don't get why you're so triggered by that. Australians are social, laid back and chill, Israelis are arrogant cunts and will most likely blatantly ignore you because you're a foreigner. It's a valid point when OP asks about these two countries specifically, especially when they're basically on opposite ends of the niceness scale. How people behave towards you in a foreign country is a big factor tbqh. It's not a political statement, I'd say the same about e.g. Russia.
>>
>>1229807
you will if you have a shred of creativity

I'm introverted as fuck and here is some of the cool shit I've done in Australia (Melbourne Victoria)

>shot a 308. sniper rifle up in Bacchus Marsh

>had many games of paintball in Oakleigh

(I guess those 2 aren't very impressive to you trigger - happy Americans so I'll continue)

>swam with a dolphin at the beach in Barwon Heads
(it just randomly swam up to where we were, wouldn't be easy to replicate, but still cool)

>great countryside / rainforests for camping

>the beaches in Vic are arguably better than the ones in Cali
>they have great rock pools and reefs - idea for snorkelling

>check out the great barrier reef before global warming kills it

>you'll see a shit ton of Australian animals while driving in the country

>>1230187

thanks mate!
>>
haven't been to aus but went to israel and it was fucking terrible
food sucked
everywhere that wasnt modern smelled bad
everyone was an asshole and drivers were shit
>>
Arab here.
I'm glad that most of you here have negative experiences visiting israel (of course my country sucks and i recognize that, at least we don't pretend to market it as an ultra-technological and progessive that is the sole democracy in the middle east lmao)
>>
>>1230592
>arab here
Yuck

>I'm glad that most of you here have negative experiences visiting israel
You're glad people you've never met didn't enjoy a country that isn't yours? How small is your penis? Oh wait you answered that with your first sentence.
>>
>>1230595
>You're glad people you've never met didn't enjoy a country that isn't yours?

Yea because those kikes surely love reminding us everytime on the media about how great their country is
>>
File: 1483904710538.jpg (89KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1483904710538.jpg
89KB, 625x626px
I was in Israel once and I'm going back soon. The whole conflict is a mess from literally every side and at this point I'm okay with saying nobody is right in what they are doing.

I'm fine with the country itself, it's nice, safe and clean for the vast majority. They have done some pretty amazing things and it's easy to see good appropriation of the MAJOR funding they have received in foreign aid. I can also safely say that I wish my country was like Israel in many, many, many ways. That being said, I'm sure there's corruption and all the other idiocy that happens in governments. As a place to live - expensive and great.

All the Abrahamic faith stuff are there, major tourist point in the world. Dead sea is nice and accessible world oddity. Eilat is a great beach town. What more can you ask in terms of tourism from a small country?

As people they could probably use the nuance and moderation in opinion, as I said in the begging I can't and don't want to side with anybody in the conflict and from recent news I think everybody should start working to a mutual existence 2 state solution. Otherwise it's nukes.

>>1230592
Which style of Arab, habibi?

>>1229295

Go to Israel. Get a Jordanian visa in advance and see Petra and Wadi Rum as well.
If you're feeling extra adventorous you can also go to Sinai, Dahab in Egypt. Cheap, great diving, drunk russian girls. Basically you can go in any direction except Lebanon/Syria.
>>
>>1229295
FYI OP that's not Australia's flag, it is NZ
>>
>>1230772
Not OP here but my plan was to go to petra from Israel. It just looks so expensive. The tours are like $400 plus the fees that would have to be payed at the border.
>>
>>1230187
>It's not a political statement
That's the point. It would make sense on some level if it was a political statement it's actually worse in reality because it makes you sound like a bitch.
>>
>>1231127
>t. pissed off israeli

Just proving my point really. "We're not all bad, you're the bitch for not liking us :(((("
>>
/pol/ and /int/ get out
>>
>>1230889
incorrect. that is indeed an Australian flag. Note the 7 pointed star under the union jack.The NZ flag is missing this feature and also the southern cross is red on the NZ flag.
>>
>>1231676
What?
I'm Mexican.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.