[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long would 15,000 last if I wanted to travel around the southern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Argentina.jpg (375KB, 2363x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.jpg
375KB, 2363x1520px
How long would 15,000 last if I wanted to travel around the southern tip of south america, Argentina,Chile,Uruguay, Paraguay, southern Brazil. I am thinking about just leaving for a couple years after i save enough money.
>>
>>1228408
You could probably last 6-10 months
budget properly
>>
>>1228408
Depends what you do the cool stuff in Patagonia is expensive

Whale watching in Puerto Madryn = $120
Dolphin and penguin watching in Puerto Madryn = $120
Glacier walking in El Calafate = $100
Kayaking in Magellan Strait = $80
Bus to your next destination.= $50-$100
Visit to more obscure national park or glacier = $300
Navimag cruise through Patagonian fjords = $400

Basically all day trips in Punta Arenas cost you $50-60 or generally all day trips in Argentina that you cannot do on your own will run you $40-50

Take a tent so you can cut costs in Punta Arenas and El Chalten. Hostels in El Chalten are really fucking expensive and you want to save money here because camping in the national park is free and the hostels are expensive and don't even have internet in most cases

Restaurant food in Patagonia is at least double of what you pay in Argentina cities like Rosario or Mendoza.

I was there when they still had the black market and came back after and everything was a good 10-15% more expensive.

Paraguay is really interesting spend some time there.

The food in Chile is expensive and bland. Uruguay I found not to be that expensive as everyone says. Basically all countries you need to budget $50-60 a day to travel OK and I think your budget will last you some 8-10 months.
>>
>>1228412
Also I want to say that weather can make your trip a pain in the ass so you need to decide between good weather all of your trip (that means you need to be in Bariloche by middle/end of November) but more tourists or less tourists but worse weather (that means you need to be in Bariloche by middle/end of October). Also keep in mind the coolest thing that Patagonia has to offer, the Southern Right Whale is only visible until mid December so don't come too late or you will miss the most awe inspiring sight of your life. I traveled Patagonia from November to March and had great weather, only rained three times I think but the tourists in Torres del Paine where a bit overwhelming though. In other places I hadn't seen a lot.
>>
>>1228416
>>1228412
>>1228411
thanks for the input.
>>
>>1228408
One day when you get robbed, in Venezuela and then you have to wire money to hospital to pay for getting patched up after a kidney is removed.
>>
>>1228447
did you even read his post he's going to the southern parts of SA Venezuela is int he north
>>
>>1228447
kek
can you point in this doll where the venezuelan robber touched you, anon?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.