[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you're telling me i can't have a delicious steak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

so you're telling me i can't have a delicious steak anywhere in whole India?
>>
>>1228355
You can't poo in loo either.
>>
serious question - do these poor indian fucks actually get triggered when they see someone eating beef somewhere else in the world?
>>
>>1228358
Same reason westerners get triggered over chinks eating dogs. Cultural innit.
>>
>>1228358
no

t. have several indian friends
>>
>>1228360
Humans have a special contract with dogs and horses.
Its written into our DNA
>>
>>1228383
What does our DNA have to do with anything? Where in our genetic code does it say we can't eat specific animals?

That's some good pseudoscience you have there
>>
Eating beef is only a problem with the Hindu population. Should be easier around Sikhs.
>>
>>1228355
For the most part nope, you can have buffalo or yak steak though up north, in muslim states like kashmir you can find beef, as for sikhs most of them around amritsar are orthodox so they are vegetarian but supposedly they eat a shitload of meat in general
>>
>>1228402
Youre an idiots, sikhs are just basically an offshoot of hindus. Hell you can even think theyre more conservative in their beliefs as a lot of them dont shave their beard or cut their hair.

>>1228355
Go to a nice hotel, like a big chain with lot of foreign guests. You can literally get anything anywhere in this world.

For the most part, as long as you dont eat it in front of them or taunt them saying stupid shit like "I can still hear it moo". Most wont care, ive had beef and pork in india. Although the quality of the meat and the size wont be as good as back home.
>>
>>1228503
Tell that to the Sikh community in my town. Oh lawd, there's so much chicken and beef all up in here.
>>
>>1228383
I invoke the deliciousness clause in that contract.
>>
>>1228360
Only dumb soccer moms get triggered though.
>>
>>1228383
Horses creep me out and dogs annoy me

Would gladly eat both tbqh
>>
>>1228383
We feed horses and they give us delicious horse steak?
>>
File: 300-movie-400a0309.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
300-movie-400a0309.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>1229126
Best steak I ever had was a horse steak in Hella, Iceland.

As an added bonus, we could all holler "Tonight, we dine in HELLA!!!!" on our way to dinner.
>>
>>1228358
I feel sorry, as many are vegetarians, when they travel. At Disney World I see them eating only fries (though they do sell falafel burgers innTomorrowland). I once saw a guy about to go without a meal in Thailand because he kept trying to ask a guy whether or not an item was vegetarian and the guy told him no (it was vegetarian) I acted as translator since I speak a bit of Thai.
>>
>>1228383
>Humans have a special contract with dogs and horses.
And both can be eaten.

You won't find a culture that likes horses more than Mongolians and they fucking love to eat them. It's pretty good desu

>>1228355
>i can't have a delicious steak anywhere in whole India?
Some states it's illegal, some it isn't. It's not going to be common anywhere but some parts of India will have it, especially tourist areas.
>>
>>1229159
>Mongolians
>Humans
>>
>>1229154
>Thailand
>one of the biggest Buddhist populations in the world
>one of the least vegetarian populations in Asia
fucking lel'd.

I hear that most Thai people believe in a specific branch of Buddhism that doesn't participate in vegetarian diets.
>>
>>1229331
Yeah, Theravada. Basically the two major strains are Theravada and Mahayana, and Theravada doesn't have a problem with even monks eating meat, in fact they generally consider that Buddha ate pork for his last meal. Still though, even a lot of Mahayana Buddhists will eat meat, just not monks or super-religious people.
>>
>>1229159
>And both can be eaten.
You mean all three.
>>
>>1229159
Had horse tartar once, one of the best meals I've ever eaten.
>>
>>1229159

In my experience, you really have to know where to go to get beef in India. Most locations tend to be somewhat off the radar, given that the country and most of the popular tourism destinations are either staffed or populated almost exclusively by Hindus.

Some of the best beef places in Delhi, for instance, are stuffed and tucked away in crowded Muslim-majority neighborhood warrens. I think the beef trade is also prevalent in parts of Northeast India (excepting Assam), which have a Christian plurality.

A handful of international and high-class restaurants do serve beef, but it tends to be low-quality, poorly prepared, or outrageously expensive. There are also plenty of silly rumors floating around.

One popular misconception or misnomer regards the usage of the words "beef" and "tenderloin." Indians often use the latter to refer to pork or lamb and the former for buffalo. It's actually a little annoying, because I had Indian friends take me to get beef on several occasions, only to find out later that it was, in fact, buffalo.
>>
>>1228383
This guy is right

I got horse cock DNA in me
>>
>>1229334
My Thai ladyboy gf doesn't eat beef though, only pork.
>>
>>1229455
W O W
>>
>>1229455
>only pork

Is that a dick joke?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.