[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you've just come into a large inheritance, enough so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Far East Russia.jpg (3MB, 3088x2056px) Image search: [Google]
Far East Russia.jpg
3MB, 3088x2056px
So you've just come into a large inheritance, enough so that you can comfortably live in not just one location but keep houses in several and also not have to work.

Where do you choose to live /trv/?
>>
File: 1330577990289.jpg (130KB, 1156x768px) Image search: [Google]
1330577990289.jpg
130KB, 1156x768px
either italy/spain/portugal/Greece by the sea or australia by the ocean
>>
File: hermes-bunting-ano.jpg (53KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
hermes-bunting-ano.jpg
53KB, 600x376px
>>1228256
Even with that big of inheritance I would advice against owning houses outside of your passport country.

If you are wealthy enough to keep houses in several locations you dont really need to plan on locations, do you? You just hop on a next plane and go whenever you please.

But to not be a smartass and actually answer your question: Portugal, Turkey, Thailand, Finland (in summer).
>>
>>1228256
probably gated community in California, then I have easy access to travel asia, South America and Europe.
>>
>>1228290
I partially agree with you, when I daydream about a massive massive gain (think 100M+ at the Euromillion) I see myself plane hoping around the world and living out of serviced apartment and hotels for whatever time is wish. I still always come back to at least two homes, possibly three, that I would see as bases and where I can return to whenever I want. Fully furnished and maintained, ready to live in, a car and a bike in the garage ready to roll. I would see us owning a nice beach house in South Africa (Knysna or Simon's town) or in Hout Bay for example. I would also have a refurbished cottage in Normandy or along the northern coast in France (home country even tho I have lived overseas for most of my adult life).
If filthy rich I would add a flat in HK, nothing too big but well located so I can crash whenever I want.
I would spend the year traveling and living in these 3 places and beaming around from there.
Would be sweet.
>>
>>1228256
The Swiss Alps, it's the closest to paradise that I've ever been
>>
One nice main home near where I live in Florida and a small vacation home/cabin near the Great Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee/West North Carolina.

Also, like this anon said: >>1228290
I would opt not to buy too many secondary homes and focus instead on traveling by plane to new hotels wherever I want to go.
>>
>>1228256
Mansion in states, somewhere in the midwest.

Penthouses in Miami and Singapore.

But thats dreaming big. If I were to be reasonable with the word "comfortable" I would say:

Beach house in Miami with a nice place in Singapore and Amsterdam.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.