[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Airbnb something where the people you stay with chill with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2543.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2543.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is Airbnb something where the people you stay with chill with you and introduce you to the city, or is it just a low budget option for a place to sleep?
>>
>>1227791
Shit, don't know why the image came out sideways, sorry about that
>>
It could be both, but usually the host will tell you whats cool to do or eat etc..
Maybe sex happens,,,partyn,,,eattin
>>
>>1227791
Depends on the host, I've had people give me free uber coupons and such, had others party and chill.

Read the description of the place you are staying and use the reviews to back it up.

Most hosts are usually completely chill so long as you aren't a dick
>>
>>1227791
The place I stayed (dentist's office) was more like a hostel with bunk beds in the basement and the landlord was a chinese mafia boss. Don't book the cheapest AirBnB in New York.
>>
I just stayed at a whole apartment and needed to drive back either the next night or morning. I looked up the listing and saw that no one else had booked that week, so I called the host and I'm a nice way begged her to let me stay an extra night if I cleaned and gave a good review. I love Airbnb.
>>
Depends what you choose when you book it really

You have three options in terms of contact with other people during your stay: entire home, private room, or shared room.

When you get an entire home you don't have much contact with host, excluding setting up key pick up/arrival times.

You will probably have more contact with the host when you book a private or shared room. Most airbnbs are like this are people just renting rooms in their house while they're living in them. Whether they show you around or tell you stuff to do is up to them. If they did that I would consider that to be going above and beyond the duty of an airbnb host.

Note that these are just my personal experiences with it, I can't say it's true for every airbnb listing
>>
If you get a private room, sure the host could chill with you I guess, but I always get a full house / apartment.

Have done Airbnb in Montreal and Paris getting full apartments in both and it is significantly better than a hotel. Just have to leave the apartment in the state you found it (clean).
>>
>>1227791
>airbnb
>budget
kek
>>
>>1228399
>Just have to leave the apartment in the state you found it (clean)
This is important. I've had great experiences with airbnb but I feel like that's dependent on not abusing the host's trust.
>>
>>1227791
As others have said, it can go both ways. When I've used Airbnb, I've always selected "whole house/apartment" options, deliberately, so there has been negligible contact with 'hosts,' although many live nearby and are forthcoming with tips anyhow. But many hosts who rent rooms in their own homes are interested in interaction with their guests. So if you look for private and/or shared rooms, you'll be more likely to wind up doing at least some chilling with your hosts, and you can probably glean from the listings and reviews how much.
>>
Never had an AirBnB where the guy stayed with us, always been empty
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.