[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guy's I'm really sick and fucked in the head because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170301_012342.png (729KB, 1274x715px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170301_012342.png
729KB, 1274x715px
Hey guy's I'm really sick and fucked in the head because there's so much mold growing in my parents house and got no where to go so I thought I'd just hop in my car and travel cross country around the US and sleep in my car for a while till I get better. What you guys think good idea? I know it wouldn't be the most comfortable but at least I'd get out of the house for once and see the world a bit right?
>>
You just need to account for variables extant while traveling, especially cross country. Little things like having a sleeping bag (if it's cold) or packing a spare tire can mean the difference between being even more fucked then when you started and actually experiencing some new and cool shit. And of course how much money you have. If you worked for a little while to save some money obviously that is a good idea.
But at the end of the day traveling is not going to fix your problems either. You will come home to the same shit, so you need to consider that too.
>>
>>1227118
Take the money you would spend on gas and buy a dehumidifier and new drywall
>>
>>1227137
I read somewhere that mold releases mycotoxins that stay there even if the mold is removed. No way to tell if that's true though. I'd also have buy a new floor as well and basically remodel a bunch of shit.
>>
>>1227133
I've done a little simulation in my head about it. sleeping bag for warmth. Small camping stove for cooking. And I got a spare and also AAA I think. My only slight problem is that it's a bit cramped in the back seats of my coupe 80s jap shitbox.
>>
>>1227133
>But at the end of the day traveling is not going to fix your problems either
I have the knowledge on how to get healthy again I think I really just need to get out of my house and recover then maybe find some kind of way to stat making money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.