[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never travelled before in my life, but I fucking need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: soLongAndThanksForAllTheFish.jpg (25KB, 534x564px) Image search: [Google]
soLongAndThanksForAllTheFish.jpg
25KB, 534x564px
I've never travelled before in my life, but I fucking need to go somewhere, or I'm going to have a full-blown mental breakdown.
1)Where should I go, and why?
2)What should I do when I get there?
(I'm starting off in Scotland, and have £3,500 to my name, but am not willing to spend more than £700 of it)
>>
>>1227086
>1)Where should I go, and why?
Where do you think you would like to go?
>2)What should I do when I get there?
What things are you interested in?
>>
>>1227086
You need to go to Thailand. It's the best thing for you in your situation.
You can do anything there but I suggest you go to beach and islands and do some snorkelling and in the evening go to a bar. Maybe find yourself a good girl. Not a whore but a good girl and get that girlfriend experience Thailand is famous for. Might cost you more than 700 but you need to do this for the sake of your sanity.
>>
>>1227086
Take a weekend in Portugal.
>>
>>1227086
sounds like you should go to a shrink desu
>>
>>1227086
Ibiza
>>
>>1227086
Start off somewhere easy like Barcelona. Go to a hostel, make some mates, get fucked up and just build it from there
>>
>>1227086
I wouldnt recommend Thailand or any party area with cheap kicks in your state of mind. There are tons of people there just waiting for you to arrive so they can sink their teeth into you.

That being said, you gotta tell us more about what you are wanting to get out of your travel.
>>
>>1227086
Thailand anon. If you've never been to Asia it will be a culture shock, just go in willing to embrace everything. Cheap drinks, cheap food, cheap accommodating if you're in hostels. Flights will be the most expensive thing.

Don't want to party ? Go to a retreat in the jungle or a spa in Koh Samui
>>
My first trip anywhere far was Thailand. Was my first flight ever and went alone. I was 30.
Changed my life. The best thing I ever did.
>>
>>1227086
Depends on the type of person you are really.

What are you looking for? Are you looking for a whole different culture, vastly different food, very different people?
Do you want to travel because you're curious about other culture, or because you want to relax?
If it's the latter, don't think about Asia or South America just yet, no matter what others say.
Only you can answer your question. Do some research, watch travel guides on YouTube. There's plenty.
>>
>>1227222
trips of truth
>>
The problem you are having is nihilism anon.
Running wont help
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.