[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok guys first time posting here so yea ill cut to the chase umm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (181KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181KB, 1200x900px
ok guys first time posting here so yea ill cut to the chase umm met a cute girl online shes from portugal so im planning on visiting her shes from Santo Tirso city ldk never travelled alone and only been outside my country 2 times with parents also im 18 so yea idk help a brother out
>>
>>1226686
>also im not european
>>
File: IMG_0232.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0232.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Don't be a fool.
>>
>>1226692
why tho? is it a bad place ldk much bout portugal so yea ima need advice
>>
>>1226696
She's probably a dude, or when you agree to meet she will suddenly get busy and flake on you. In which case you will be stuck in some bumfuck city in Portugal for a couple weeks by yourself.

Maybe it will make you grow up though, you sound retarded even for 18. Do it.
>>
>>1226721
will do anon
>>
>>1226686
What is it you need advice on exactly?

>Buy ticket to where girl is
>Go to airport on the date of the booking and enter plane

Very straight forward
>>
>>1226724
nothing really is it a good place? ldk we been talking for over a year now and we decided thats time to meet up
>>
>>1226721
anon we skyped lel and just saying cybersex
>>
>>1226727
I heard Portugal is a very nice place to visit.

When I was 20 i went to visit my long distance girlfriend in Singapore and that was honestly the best 2 weeks of my life. Travelled around asia together etc.

Maybe you guys can go around Europe idk. Just go for it.
>>
>>1226732
k man l will ppl are nice here
>>
>>1226686
Dude just try to get laid in your own country. If a girl wants to get with you and she's from another country don't you think it's a bit worrying that she can't get laid in our own country? That's a red flag in my book bruh.
>>
Before arriving, write in sharpie on your abdomen which kidney you'd prefer they take.
>>
Portugal is a really nice country. Go, and either hook up with the girl, or find out it's a dude and travel solo around Portugal and maybe Spain. Completely safe, and people are generally very nice and helpful.

If it's your first trip, I recommend you buy a travel guide, such as pic related. Some people on this site will vehemently advise against it, but in my opinion, they can be great for newbies.

Good luck!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.