[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll be travelling to Rouen, France in May. Im also visiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg (395KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mont-Saint-Michel.jpg
395KB, 1600x800px
I'll be travelling to Rouen, France in May. Im also visiting a few towns in Normandy.
What should I expect ?
>>
>>1225512
Lots of rain, ugly landscapes and shitty food. Northern France is really a shithole and it's likely been that way for several hundred years.
>>
File: 281.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
281.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>1225512
I hope you like rocks, the sea, agriculture and dreary towns.

Personally I like Northern France a lot, though I mostly go to Brittany. Ideal to kick back, relax, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
>>
>>1225512
Nice people, a lovely landscape and caravans.
>>
Mont saint Michelle is very nice you will have Lots of Fun but the food is expensive
>>
>>1225565
is there still nothing on the inside but ads for other world heritage sites? Haven't been there in a few years
>>
>>1225512
Mont St Michel should be in Brittany! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1225540
Idiot.

What other cities OP?
I highly advise you go to Honfleur.
Also expect rich foods, cows, WWII sites, British tourists.
I'll be in the region in April, starting in Chartres, then Saumur, Guerande, St Malo, Rouen, one night each.
>>
>>1225769
Honfleur and Caen
>>
On a scale 1-10, how much is Normandy infested with blacks and arabs ?
>>
>>1225814
10, if that's the answer that will stop you from coming here.
>>
>>1225814
>>
Are the WW2 sites easy to visit or do you need a car to see them?
>>
>>1225769
I've been to all of these places and they completely sucked ass except maybe Honfleur. Food was bad, scenery was bad, and the whole area just smelled awful. And I had a headwind the whole bloody time while carrying a fuckload of gear on my tour bike.

People were friendly there, though.
>>
>>1225814
2-3/10, compared with ile de france and the south
>>
>>1226124
On the contrary, I really enjoy the BBC
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.