[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an 18 year old who has been to over 20 countries and antarctica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I have been to every continent except for africa and antarctica and will be visiting antarctica this december.
>>
How rich are your parents?
>>
>>1224698
What's your favorite color?
>>
>>1224698
How are you going about traveling to Antarctica?
>>
>>1224698
Where have you been?
How the fuck did you afford it?
I've only visited southeast Australia when I was a little kid with my parents
Other than that I've never been anywhere other than NZ (my home country)
>>
How does it feel to leech off your parents?
>>
>>1224698
Antarctica in december is in the summer though

you're not as hardcore as you're pretending to be, a real man would go to antarctica in the middle of winter
>>
>>1224698
OP what's the point of your thread? It's so broad.

>>>1224742
>a real man would go to antarctica in the middle of winter
"Real man" is such a cringe phrase when you say it like that.
Look for being billybadass in a different way buddy.
>>
>>1224752
What culturally autistic country are you from to not be able to pick up on a joke like that?
>>
>>1224756
must be German
>>
>>1224757
That was my guess, maybe japanese but they probably wouldn't be on this site
>>
File: 1489190734412.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1489190734412.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>1224752
>>
>>1224756
>>1224757
>>1224768
No need for hostilities and autism speaks comments. Sarcasm over text isn't exactly easy. Please understand
Were you joking really?
>>
>>1224698
will you immerse yourself in the culture of Antartic people? Otherwise you will not be travelling correctly.
>>
What's the deal with airline food?
>>
Why are you all posting in a troll thread?
>>
>>1224779
Yes

Have fun in antarctica Hans
>>
also 18, 26 countries though it's not that impressive as flights/transport in uk is pretty cheap

>>1224735
almost all the countries i've been have been with my parents, do you feel like a leech when you have dinner with them?

>>1224734
has to pay a lot more for flights. i went to bulgaria for £20 return
>>
>>1224698
How many endangered species do you intend to kill when you finally go to Africa?
>>
>>1224698
do you say Ant-arctica?
>>
Anyone can easily do 20+ countries if you divide up the Schengen area into several short trips.

The only travel-related feat that is actually impressive is if you're an attractive single white woman traveling Africa & the Middle East without anything bad happening to you.
>>
>>1224698
why do you think you're so special?
>>
What is your favorite sport? Playing or watching.
>>
22 Years old

Been to 28 different countries

Only about 4 with my parents

ama
>>
24 years old

Been to 3 countries

0 with my parents

ama
>>
>>1224698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH573B1bkHI
>>
You think that's impressive OP?
i just turned 24 last december and i've done 43 countries already (and no i'm talking about proper visits layovers don't count)
>>
18 years old

Been to every country

0 with my parents

ama
>>
>>1224698
18 years old
26 countries
5 with my parents
>>
>>1224698
20 years old (21 in April)

Been to 30 countries in Africa.

And Japan.

Only 3 with my parents.
>>
>>1225138
>i'm talking about proper visits
>layovers don't count
This.

I once "counted" a layover. I quickly took it back soon after, but it was a terrible ordeal.
>went on vacation
>came back
>coworkers asked me where I went
>told them both the layover and the actual destination
>they asked me more questions about the layover than the destination
>>
20 years old
I also have a big dick
>>
>>1224698
Why haven't you been to Africa?
>>
>>1224698
43 years old

Been to 1 country

1 with my parents

ama
>>
How/why are you going to Antarctica? I'd also like to visit at least once in my life.
>>
>>1225687
>How/why are you going to Antarctica? I'd also like to visit at least once in my life.
Well, penguins and seals is why I'd want to go!

I've done some arctic circle stuff, alaskan, greenland, iceland, and I am not sure if I'd go to any lengths to go to Antarctica, because it is quite expensive when you look into it all the various ways and is mostly bragging rights as far as "oh wow it was not to be missed", and when you do the Arctic instead, you _might_ see polar bears, which is a little more of a draw for me. One can have a great time in Chile and Argentina though!
>>
File: 1488404025547.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1488404025547.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>1224752
Why the fuck is it that nowadays no one can make a joke or say something sarcastic without putting a disclaimer at the end? Fucking no one can detect sarcasm/jokes and it was just annoying and stupid at first but now it's legitimately pissing me off, it's even reaching 4Chan now. I thought it was just retarded Normies not knowing sarcasm or jokes because the only jokes they allow themselves to hear are Dad jokes but I guess fucking not
>>
File: 1488404376233.jpg (72KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488404376233.jpg
72KB, 450x337px
>>1225330
Why does that sound like me but instead of "Never been to another country" it's "Never been out of my parent's house for more then 4 hours alone"?
Did I forget to mention /r9k/ was my first board?
>>
>>1225743
>autistic screeching is better
>>
>>1225330
43 masterrace here too

Does Europe count as one country? I hope not.
>>
>>1224698
Are you rich? I hate rich people, unless they are friends with me and give me things.

Anyway, this is a working class board, please stop posting immediately, you are offending me.
>>
>>1225743
Why are you upset about something so insignificant? Just because some one attempted being funny doesn't mean they'll succeed. World famous comedians get booed from time to time.
>>
>>1225743
Honestly the joke wasn't that funny m8
>>
>>1224698
>18
>only 20 countries

Git gud faggot
>>
>>1224698
How did you visit antarctiva and how expensive was it? what did you do there? What were the accommodations?
>>
>>1224905
>almost all the countries i've been have been with my parents, do you feel like a leech when you have dinner with them?

If they are paying for it, then yes.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.