[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. I’m going to Miami next weekend with my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Hello.

I’m going to Miami next weekend with my girlfriend. I’ve been there before, but I’d like to tap /trv/ for recommendations. Interests include awesome beaches, maybe one night out at a fun nightclub, architecture, and just overall nice, beautiful places to walk around and explore.

Side note: I’m a little worried about being there during spring break. I’ve heard it’s a nightmare. Like a fool, I’ve booked accommodations on South Beach. (Kicking myself for not realizing my mistake earlier) We like to party and everything, but not like college student, police standoff, fighting and garbage everywhere style.

If you have any killer restaurant recommendations, I'd like to hear those, too.

Tldr: How should I spend time in Miami with my gf?
>>
File: IMG_0463.jpg (7MB, 8110x3652px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
7MB, 8110x3652px
>>1224586
I'm in SoBe right now. There's a lot of Chads and black guys walking around at night blasting music, but it's not anything too crazy. It's more of a mild annoyance than what you seem to be worried about, and the morning and afternoons aren't too bad.

I went to Bodega Taqueria y Tequila yesterday and their pork tacos were great. I also hit up Versailles in Cuba which was good (a lot of Asian tourists there though). Churchills was a cool bar, even on Mondays when they play jazz.

You can also do an Evergaldes tour if you haven't been, it's a good time to go since the mosquitos aren't out yet and the alligators are nearing mating season so they're all out looking to get laid. It's probably the coolest place I've been to in the US in my opinion (Pic related, I just wish the panoramic didn't fuck up toward the left cause that photo was tight).
>>
>>1224811
Fug I shoulda proofread, Versailles in Little Havana*
>>
>>1224811
Right on, man. Thanks for the suggestions and for calming my fears of, "Ghetto Girls Gone Wild."
>>
File: 63819755.jpg (51KB, 306x240px) Image search: [Google]
63819755.jpg
51KB, 306x240px
>>1224811
Oh, and do you think I might be better off going further north on the beach?

Is mid-beach free from obnoxious spring breakers?
>>
>>1224820
>>1224824
Yeah I'd generally say Central and North Beach are a lot better off spring break wise. I suppose the conditions might change next week but so far I haven't noticed too many freaks out. Definitely stay away from Ocean Dr., especially at night if you don't want to watch people in overcompensating cars blasting bass-saturated trap beats.

Oh and also traffic is gonna blow at points through the day, but that's cities in general
>>
I went to Southern Florida last year for spring break. It's not as crazy as movies make it out to be, but night clubs will be more crowded and there will be more people on the street.

Coconut Grove is cool. Check out the CocoWalk outside shopping center there. Your girl will love it.

I recommend visiting Ft. Lauderdale. It's upscale and fun to walk around in. Lots of gigantic houses with yachts, and a cool small strip in front of the beach with bars, restaurants, etc..

And remember, there's a difference between Miami city and Miami Beach. Miami, the city, is a shit hole.

Visit the Keys if you get the chance, especially Key West. It's a lot calmer than South Beach and it's a relaxing place to spend with your girl. I went snorkeling in Key Largo at John Pennekamp State Park and that was pretty fun too.
>>
>>1224586
Spring break and Miami music week/winter music conference is next week. Basically the biggest party time of year in Miami.
>>
>>1225015
That's when I'm going. :/
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.