[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ehi anon, I would like to travel to Sarajevo with my 3 friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Ehi anon,

I would like to travel to Sarajevo with my 3 friends by car from Italy.

One of my friend is transexual (FtM). He is a guy but his name on the passport is still a feminine one.

Are we going to have trouble at the border or in the country?

Thank you very much for any help. I really care about this trip.
>>
Why would you have trouble? Won' they check his fingerprints or other data embedded into the passport?
>>
>>1224351
They will cut your throats right after you cross the border.
>>
>>1224351
as soon as they find out her real sex you'll be in real trouble OP
>>
>>1224351

No problem at all.

(Apart from anything else, consider that names that are male in some cultures are female in others. Karen in Armenia is a man, in Ireland Karen is a woman.
>>
File: 2455372-papers+please+gender.jpg (361KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
2455372-papers+please+gender.jpg
361KB, 1366x768px
There's a simulator of situations like these.
>>
>>1224351
It's not Serbia... lol
But seriously, Bosnia these days is a really chill place. You might get stares, though.
>>
how is the passport photo?
if he looks unrecognizable from the photo then yes, you will have problems.

>>1225404
at a bosnian border crossing? keep dreaming.
they probably still using windows 95.
>>
>>1226215

I'm from Bosnia and our passports have biometric data. I've only crossed the border twice (at an airport) and they had the equipment.
I don't know how well equipped the land-borders are, but I assume it's the same situation.
>>
>>1224351
i dunno about the border but if you manage to actually get IN the country you should be fine (probably)
i'm a bosnian myself (born,raised and spent my whole life here) and i have never left the country nor did i ever even had a passport (lol) so i wouldn't know all that much about crossing the border
>>
>>1224351
I recommend you take a trip to your local mental health clinic and have him get checked out and hospitalized.

Mental disorders are NO JOKE
>>
>>1225426
>>1225701
>>1226215
>>1227696
End yourselves my family members.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.