[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to go to the Philipenes, what should I know before I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I want to go to the Philipenes, what should I know before I go there? Not my first time travelling by myself but the furthest I've ever been by myself. I plan to go to Cebu, I do know people there who will help me get around but for the most part I will be by myself. I'm planning 13-26 June but nothing concrete yet.
>>
I'm here now, it's been about 4 weeks, the people are very helpful and friendly, its more expensive than I thought for things like local food and public transport. I saw manilla, Palawan and Bohol. The most beautiful place was el nido in palawan, the wifi is pretty much non existent all over the whole country and accommodation is fairly expensive for anywhere half decent, but even then the power may cut out or something like that. Overall though it's pretty good.
>>
File: 75476543654.png (964KB, 928x643px) Image search: [Google]
75476543654.png
964KB, 928x643px
I spent a month there a couple of years ago. My favourite place was Sagada by far, really beautiful mountain town with a bunch of cool scenery around. It's also a bit of an adventure getting there. Took this photo during a local festival. Was there 5 years ago so might have changed since then.

El Nido was quite nice as well, although felt more touristy.
>>
hi, i'm a filipino currently live in the philippines*~! cebu is basically a more laid back version of manila. the clubbing/party scene there is really good, apparently! the only advice i can give foreigners is to be careful with how much they ask you to spend. they like to rip tourists off so you have to be smart about it but don't expect everyone to be like that either. if you have a local with you, the better. honestly, it depends on what you're planning on doing/buying. if they give you the price and it seems too expensive for something so insignificant then just politely say, "no, thank you" and walk away. they usually chase after you with lowered prices because they're desperate for a sale. you can always haggle when it comes to flea markets and what not.
>>
Second what the pilipino said, I'm an Australian in the Philippines for a while now, if you're buying stuff somewhere without visible prices just ask around at a few different stores for a price before you buy anything, some people here like to add a small amount for foreigners some people try to charge 2 or 3 times the regular price, plenty of cheap food available, probably the other guy that said food was kind of expensive didn't go to many non touristy areas.
>>
When you arrive, make sure to ask as many people as you can where you can score some drugs. They have some good shit over there
>>
>>1225079
Lol do this, don't worry about what the media says about duterte
>>
>>1223759
Skip it and just go to Thailand and Vietnam
You'll get the same experience only better
>>
Get Tinder plus, set location to cebu city. Ask them all the questions you want, they're *extremely* friendly to foreign guys there.
>>
>>1223759
Are you a whitey guy?
Cebu women are the sluttiest Filipinos I have ever met like in a natural way

especially if you are tall they will be all over you
>>
File: Screenshot2017-03-1518.53.19.png (47KB, 452x488px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2017-03-1518.53.19.png
47KB, 452x488px
>>
>>1223759
Watch out for the MILFs in the south.
>>
>>1225604
>Vietnam
Don't bother, spend more time in Thailand. Your wallet will thank you later.
>>
>>1225668
do not go to Mindanao
>>
>>1226453
>thinks Vietnam is more expensive than Thailand
You've clearly never been to either country, Vietnam is significantly cheaper than Thailand.
>>
Not OP, but I'm glad I entered this thread. I intend to travel to the Philippines in the next few years for a month or two, and now I know moreso than before where to go.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.