[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ so I've never been to minneapolis but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Hey /trv/ so I've never been to minneapolis but I'm planning on moving their at the beginning of june. I'm looking for apartments now, anyone know the good neighborhood around there? Pleaces to avoid?
>>
Why would you want to move to minneapolis?
>>
>>1223494
I live in san diego right now and I hate it here. It's hot, there's a sjw on every street corner, The weather never changes, it's expensive.

I've been researching different cities and I came up with either Minneapolis or Denver. I went with Minneapolis because it's cheape and seems to have a better city life.
>>
My friend lived in Minneapolis for a couple years and couldn't wait to get out. He also lived in Denver. He liked Denver and hated Minneapolis.
>>
I'd mainly recommend staying out of North Minneapolis. There are generally a lot of affordable apartments in the suburbs, but as neighborhoods go they're pretty shitty.
>>
>>1223495
>leaves san diego because sjw on every corner
>goes to minneapolis instead

lel
>>
>>1223495
Just move to some small city in the south. Twin cities are not for you and neither is Denver
>>
>>1223492
God-tier areas are Golden Valley, New Hope, even Bloomington.

MN is awesome and I miss it.
>>
>>1223587
>suburbs are god tier

Kill yourself
>>
>>1223495
I feel you dude, San Diego sucks ass and I wish I never lived here.
>>
>>1223506
>He liked Denver and hated Minneapolis.
Surprising since they have so much in common.
>>
File: 1488995556727.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488995556727.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>>1223492
The answer is Northeast Minneapolis.

But know that the Twin Cities is a SJW bastion.
>>
File: Minneapolis-MN1-art.jpg (4MB, 3137x1585px) Image search: [Google]
Minneapolis-MN1-art.jpg
4MB, 3137x1585px
>>1223492
Welcome to one of the best cities to live in the US

As already stated in this thread, the only bad place to be is the North/Northwest area. Personally my favorite neighborhoods would be Bloomington and any surrounding the Calhoun Isles and Lake Harriet. Lyndale, Uptown, Lynhurst. Alternatively if youre willing to go a ways out there, the Northern suburbs are pretty nice as well. Around the Coon Rapids & Blaine area. If you can find a place on or around the U of M Campus that's ideal
>>
File: _20170316_180037.jpg (155KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
_20170316_180037.jpg
155KB, 720x600px
>>1225136
Don't forget mac-groveland in st paul for god-tier comfyness and craftsman homes

Cant wait to move to the twin cities someday, i'm jealous OP
>>
>>1225136
>Bloomington
I work there and my gf lives there. What is it you like about B-town?
>>
>>1223495
I gotta say, get used to the changing weather. In Minnesota shit gets dumb real quick, but you learn to live with it, keeps you on your toes.
>>
File: mid-winter-swim052.jpg (147KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
mid-winter-swim052.jpg
147KB, 1600x1067px
>>1225136
>Welcome to one of the best cities to live in the US

To each his own, of course, but the general concept in pic related convinces me that, to me, your city would not be a great place to live.
>>
>>1226663
Because someone did a polar plunge once?

OK.

We're full, anyway.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.