[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Plan first Germany trip myself >excited, get a great deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1447016480178.png (419KB, 464x476px) Image search: [Google]
1447016480178.png
419KB, 464x476px
>Plan first Germany trip myself
>excited, get a great deal on flights
>Invite brother so I wouldn't be alone
>brother is usually cool but has horrible anxiety
>brother constantly bitching about money and how hes afraid of airplanes
>add 3 days in copenhagen because i got a great deal
>gets mad because more planes he has to get on and says im throwing him aside for my own gain

what the fuck do I do to convince him to chill and just travel with me?
He doesn't have any obligations, he has more money than me, and has been 0 help planning this at all after agreeing to come with me.
>>
>>1222644
Tell him that Germany has legal brothels and he can lose his virginity there.
>>
>>1222652
He knows that and hes still giving me a hard time. He told me he wanted to go months ago so i got tickets.....now 1 month away from going and hes bitching out on me
>>
>>1222644
Moral of the story - fuck traveling with friends and family, go solo.
The companionship is not worth babysitting a bunch of whiny fuckers who can't plan a single thing to save their lives but will gladly spend their entire day bitching about everything you come up with.
>>
>>1222670
Ya its bumming me out. im taking him to the travel place to try to get them to convince him to stop being a whiny ass. Its always if something doesn't go 100% right they back right the fuck out on you
>>
>>1222644
Don't fucking force people to go who obviosuly don't want to go. It will just be shit for both of you.
>>
>>1222703
i didnt force him to do anything. I planned on going by myself and asked if he wanted to go. He agreed, i got reserved plane tickets, and now hes backing out.

i even went out of my way to get round trip for him so he can leave after Germany and id go to Copenhagen by myself if he didnt want to go. He then got mad that hed have to fly back alone
>>
>>1222644
>gets mad because more planes he has to get on and says im throwing him aside for my own gain
That is exactly what you're doing though, right?
>>
Fly Qantas to calm your brother down, or just take a train to Copenhagen; European trains are comfy and efficient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYf-rhMQIQ
>>
Is your brother by any chance a basement-dwelling kissless virgin NEET manchild from /r9k/?
>>
>>1222644

what the fuck do you want here? its boring AF

i can't think of any reason why anyone would ever want to visit germany.
>>
>>1222984
>drinking
>party hostels
>10/10 white girls
>>
>>1222655
A lot of people get cold feet the closer they get to a planned event.

It's not just with trips and vacations. It happens with weddings, parties, appointments, job interviews, even first day on the job.

Just let him have his freakout now. It'll get better once you guys are actually there.
>>
>>1222893
I fit that exact description, and I went on a trip that I booked on my own without any help. That was just 3 months ago.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.