[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, hope everyone's doing well. I am planning to move to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: NZ-Kiwi.jpg (58KB, 550x335px) Image search: [Google]
NZ-Kiwi.jpg
58KB, 550x335px
Hi, hope everyone's doing well. I am planning to move to NZ in a few weeks using pvt Visa. The city I will settle is Tauranga. If you are from NZ or ever been to for about a year I have a few questions for which I've been unable to get the answers on regular forums.
First how hard is it to get drugs on the island? I'm thinking about weed but also class-a shits like Molly or lsd and what prices. Are cops okayish with weed or no?
Also is Tauranga really a nice place? Saw it was growing fast and busy on the economic level. I wonder if there are any other nice places with warm weather and business opportunities.
Thanks for the answers, here is a kiwi.
>>
>>1220584
>>1220584
Hey bro!

I'm a kiwi, but I live in Wellington.
Taurangas a nice place, it's a small city, even in NZ terms. I don't think I would live there personally.

In terms of drugs, they're relatively easy to acquire once you have a connection, which shouldn't be too hard to find.

Weed, meth and Molly are reasonably easily to get, LSD can be more difficult, though it is available.

Cops generally don't give a shit about weed, but I wouldn't walk past one smoking a joint. That being said, I've never heard of anyone getting charged for it.

Other drugs they will charge you.
>>
When I was in NZ, man told me to go to Tauranga because it was "The Riviera of New Zealand"

He wore coveralls and drive a lifted 4x4 diesel van, so he was clearly a man of impeccable taste and breeding.

(In all seriousness it's a nice place, though. I liked the art market on the pier)
>>
>>1220584
I'm a kiwi.

Generally cops won't give a fuck about weed unless you are selling it. Saying that some cops are just dicks. Lsd is usually between 35 and 45 nzd a tab. I'm from Christchurch but I don't live there anyore. But chirstchurch is booming. Maybe worth a look
>>
God I love /trv/
>>1220686
Thks, very useful answers about drugs. My main concern was the fact it was an island. Creta (Greece) or Malta are a nightmare to get anything.

However, the island seem pretty huge so I wouldn't be surprised that there are cooks all over the country.

Also I'm not sure on the city, heart still balancing between Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch (seem to a bit cold).

>>1220700
I'm from Paris and honestly pretty bored by good looking people, fashionistas etc.. Definetly wouldn't mind being surrounded by these kind of simple but friendly people. It kinda is the purpose of my trip.

>>1220792
Awesome so how is Christchurch ? Clearly looking for opinion on cities I may visit or even settle.
>>
>>1220584
Sup OP, I am also from wellington

Tauranga is lovely, especially Mt Manganui and I would live there for sure. Is quite small tho and there wouldnt be much happening past 7pm unless your there in summer. You should consider wellington, is the best city in new zealand, has decent nightlife, there are plenty of young french people here if you want some french friends in new zealand. I dunno what type of work you are looking for but plenty of hospitality/cafe/bar tender jobs in wellington and tauranga. In terms of drugs, pretty much half of the population smokes weed, molly is pretty hard to find and expensive but its fairly common here, lsd is same story. Weed will cost you 20 NZD for 1 gram or 50 for 3 grams. Molly you will pay 80 NZD for a gram of cut ok shit that could be BK MDMA, if you pay over 100 for a gram then it is probably real good shit. LSD is not too hard to get if you know hippy types, and you can always order it online as it is really hard to detect by customs, it should cost you 40 per tab or 30 if you are mates with the dealer. Best of luck to you!
>>
Not a kiwi but I've been there a few times.

If I had to pick between Tauranga and Christchurch, I'd probably pick Christchurch unless I had a job already lined up in Tauranga. Christchurch just feels more active and vibrant as a whole, plus they've preserved a lot of the old city and it's really beautiful. Tauranga feels more like a quick weekend in the beach place.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.