[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im in barcelona for the first time anyone sellin hash or weed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (111KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111KB, 640x960px
im in barcelona for the first time anyone sellin hash or weed around here ? ive read about some pot clubs but i dont think ill be able to join im at Hotel Moderno theres some bike shop across this place thanks
>>
>>1220193
You can get hash from the paki guys selling cans of beer past midnight. Shit, you're staying in the Raval and right next to Las Ramblas, you should be able to get anything between hash, coke, M, your dick sucked or shanked.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
dauym thanks , no gettin it durin daytime tho i assume ?
>pic - where im at
>>
>>1220201
You could try in one of these legal pot clubs, but they all require you to know someone who's already a member of said club and some of them need you to be staying in Barcelona (they don't ask for proof of residence so it's easy to bullshit your way through though).

Should be easy enough to get it from the guys selling beer though. Don't be afraid to haggle though, they can see your tourist ass coming from miles, and ask to see the stuff first obv. If you want, post here if you don't manage to find anything though, I'm a member of a club and can get you inside if you need to.
>>
>>1220199
This

On the other hand, you could hang out around the party places like clubs or plaça reial and befriend some local, they might know someone
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.