[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /trv/ my good for nothing roommate just lost her job and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: Caution.jpg (100KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
Caution.jpg
100KB, 423x750px
Hey /trv/ my good for nothing roommate just lost her job and is cancelling her planned trip to Costa Rica where she would no doubt have stayed on the resort drunk for her entire stay. She just said she wants to go to Europe instead now to save money because she is unemployed... What is the worst advice I can give her that will make her 2 week 'frugal' eurotrip absolute hell?
>>
>>1219174
Always wear an US bag tag on your backpack.
>>
>>1219174
You should actually be nice to her and give her proper frugal advice, or else she'll run out of money and have to come home early. The more money you can save her, the longer she will be away.

Or, if you really are an evil person, you should tell her
- go to Norway
- tell her that everything in Europe should be haggled and bargained over; the advertised price is just the starting point for negotiations and she shouldn't pay more than 75% of what's advertised.
>>
>cancelled trip to Costa Rica
>Europe instead now to save money

Wut.
>>
>>1219196
I know, the best part is she will bitch at her mom about how she should give her the money for the trip for some nonsensical reason.

She took out a 10000$ bank loan a few months ago and is 2 months behind on rent. I can't wait until she gets to the UK (which is where she wants to go for her eurotrip) and gets crushed by the cost of living there on her low budget
>>
>>1219336
>10000$
>low budget

Come on.
>>
>>1219338
She didnt take the loan out to travel, she took the loan out to live with and go to school, the point is she has already spent it and then more, I dont know how she expects to go to Europe with the money she is trying to scrape together
>>
>>1219342
I see.
Well, while I don't back such deeds, you are clearly buttmad yourself. This brings even more harm. How about you simply mind your own business? She will learn one day, I promise. Meanwhile stop trying to make bad people's lifes worse and focus on making good people's lifes better.
>>
>>1219174
>save money in Europe
Um, she just doesn't like you and was looking for an excuse to get away.

Anyway tell her to come stay with me and be my "triple threat" gal for 2 weeks.
>>
>>1219174
Tell her Europeans really enjoy it when Americans do awful impersonations of their accents
>>
Is her name on the lease? If not, just let her go on vacation, pack up her shit while she's gone and find a new roommate.

It's the ultimate passive aggressive roommate move.
>>
>>1219838
Power move! Check fucking mate right there!
>>
>>1219174

You sound buttmad because u cant afford to travel unlike your fun roommate

tell her she can crash at my place
>>
Tell her prostitution is legal in most of Europe. That way she can make enough money to get back home once she runs out of money.
>>
>>1219924
wait a minute
in what country isn't it legal, then?
>>
>>1219930
france is one I believe ?
>>
>>1220142
quote from wikipedia
>However, "offences against public decency" (contraires aux bonnes mœurs) or disturbing public order (trouble à l'ordre public) have been used to repress public expressions of homosexuality or street prostitution

it would seem to me that if they have to fight it indirectly, then there is no law against it.

I guess this is just like in all europe - only prostitution with the third parties involved is illegal, not the direct stuff
>>
>>1219930
Sweden and Norway is where it's fully illegal. In most of the rest of Europe it's legal as long as it happens in private and there's no pimping/organizing involved. In a few countries like Germany it's fully legal and they have brothels and all.
>>
>>1220186
>Germany
>fully legal
how is that even possible, given how ''righteous" they are?
>>
>>1220183

Actually they criminalised clients two years ago for muh feminism reasons, arguing that all prostitution is rape
>>
>>1220187
we like to have some fun too after a long day of hard work.
>>
tell her to go to Dubai. Or Switzerland.
>>
>>1220187
Well if I understand it correctly they have unions and so on for prostitutes so they pay taxes and everything. I think they have to be in brothels though
>>
>>1220211
>>1220213
that's pretty cool I guess.
I only wonder how could they justify it. I mean, the main reason why the other countires don't have it legalised is exactly because taking taxes from prostitutes is viewed as highly immoral. It's a bit as if the state was selling the woman
>>
>>1220187
Germany is a rather "live and let live" type of culture. As long as whatever you're doing isn't bothering anyone people leave it alone.
>>
>>1220194
The same feminist man-hating bullshit reasons as in Norway and Sweden. Because the man is an awful being, but the poor prostitute is a victim and therefore only the man is punished.
>>
>>1220235
Aren't all taxes like that? You could say the state is profiting from anything taxable. Hell, it's a big part of why things like alcohol and tobacco are highly taxed.
>>
>>1220276
yeah, that's just a huge hypocrisy on their part if you want my opinion. But then again there is a difference between selling you poison and taking money because you forced yourself to have sex with some unknown guy. And a difference between forcing you to use your mucles and forcing you to spread your buttcheeks.
>>
>>1220277
There's also a difference between illegal prostitution, which is often filled with desperate women scrabbling as hard as they can for a few dollars, and legalized brothels, where prostitutes set the terms with their clients and can earn into the hundreds of thousands of dollars per year if they're good at marketing themselves and striking hard bargains.

I do realize this only applies to brothels in first-world countries with legal prostitution and strict licensing requirements. Brothels elsewhere in the world can still easily be seedy hellholes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.