[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minimum amount of cash required (not including ticket) for Russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 3230825807_8eb727f1ea_o.jpg (8KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
3230825807_8eb727f1ea_o.jpg
8KB, 200x150px
Minimum amount of cash required (not including ticket) for Russian friend to obtain travel visa and entry to USA for 6 months? In other words, how much cash should she have to get past the Customs and Immigration interview (or whatever its called)?

Pic related only in an abstract antithetical sense
>>
File: IMG_0385.jpg (62KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0385.jpg
62KB, 480x360px
>>1218858
I should mention:
I'll be sponsoring her
She'll be staying with me
Duration might be as long as 6 months

Everything else is good (no criminal convictions, lost passports, mysterious recent trips to Syria for "special training", etc.)

Just a sufficient cash amount, and any other tips, would be appreciated.

>no more immigration related pics so heres a picture of an innundated playground
>>
>>1218858
As much money possible, under the 10,000 dollar cash limit.
>>
>>1218866
Christ that's a lot of money for me even, not to mention a Russian.

Would $5,000 be sufficient if she's staying with me?

Since I'm probably going to pay for all the food, drink. I imagine that someone could stay 6 months for free if their sponsor was hosting them. Of course, I understand why ICE wants people not to arrive destitute (lest they start to think twice about returning home to poverty).
>>
>>1218858
You have a female Russian "friend" who wants to come and live with you, if you give her money?

Sounds totally legit
>>
>>1218858
>>1218865
>Not marrying a rich chink who will pay for everything and fuck you 3 times a day
Anon pls, wat are you doing
>>
>>1218858
Best option for her - not to mention you at all. The story is 99% visa denial. There's a lot of denial risk just for being single female. The period is quite long too, so better have a consistent backstory.

They don't care much about money and don't require bank account proofs etc. Something like "my parents will finance my trip" would be enough.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.