[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best Caribbean island for a family vacation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: caribbean.jpg (123KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
caribbean.jpg
123KB, 630x420px
What's the best Caribbean island for a family vacation?

We mainly want to see wildlife, both marine and terrestrial, but no scuba diving.
>>
>>1218537
desu, thry are interchangeable. Ypir best valuw will be a Western Carribean cruise. Carnvial will likely be cheapest. Hitting Cozumel, Roatoan (Honduras), and Belize, in that order, will hit all of that. Also, Cayman Islands, if you do a 7 day, but they mostly have turtles, and Tortuga Rum and Cakes, which are all good, but not what you asked.
>>
>>1218547
>desu

what does that mean?

Thanks for the info though, this seems more like what we were looking for.

We don't really care that much for nightlife/party life and seeing plantations from a few hundred years ago, you've kind of seen them all once you've been to the east coast.
>>
File: dolphinarium-cayo-naranjo.jpg (44KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
dolphinarium-cayo-naranjo.jpg
44KB, 550x413px
>>1218537
>We mainly want to see wildlife, both marine and terrestrial, but no scuba diving

Marine life without scuba diving limits you to picrelated or going to an aquarium. Unless your whole family use googles/snorkels ...?

As far as terrestrial wildlife, the Caribbeans isn't known for that. Most of the animals are very common (horses, pigs, dogs, chickens, etc...)
There are obviously more exotic animals out there, but those will be seen through organized tours (ie: visiting a turtle farm, visiting a monkey place), and literally 100% of Caribbean islands will offer such activities

What's your budget like? How old is your family, which country are you from and where have you been in the Caribbeans so far ? When would you wanna go ?
>>
>>1218552
> >desu
>what does that mean?
"Desu" is a form of a Japanese word meaning "am", "is", or "are".
4chan has a word filter that replaces the three-letter abbreviation for "to be honest" by "desu". I think at the time Moot thought that abbreviation was being over-used.
The filter also translates a short form of "family" into "senpai".

There are some differences between the US cotton and tobacco plantations and the Caribbean sugar plantations, and probably the Mexican sisal plantations, but I don't blame you if you don't care about such details.
>>
>>1218537
Puerto Rico is great
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.