[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything to do in Beijing with a 4 hour layover, also is it easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Anything to do in Beijing with a 4 hour layover, also is it easy to get the visa that allows you to leave the airport?
>>
the fuck are you gonna do with four hours? lol

Ride the taxi for 30 minutes, take a uturn and head straight back to the airport?

You're probably not going to leave transit anyway, so no chance to go out.
>>
>>1217619
Four hours might be absolutely nothing depending on how far away the airport is in Beijing.

I had a little over 6 hours in Shanghai Pudong and it was barely enough to get to the Bund, take a couple pics and go back. Immigration eats up a shitton of time.
As for the transit visa, it's very easy and they don't seem to give you any problems whatsoever, outside of chaotic organization at the airport and large queues.
>>
Train from the airport to city takes around 30mins.

Is it 4 hours total? You'll probably spend near 30mins-1hr queueing for immigration, it might not be worth it.

But if you're gonna do it you could go and check out Tiananmen Square or another site. Alternatively, just wander around the hutongs for a bit, get something to eat.
>>
>>1217619
I cant believe you started a new thread for such a shit question
>>
>>1217861
Why are you salty about a thread on a Mongolian throat singing board?
>>
>>1217619
Immigration and round trip to city will likely leave you minutes to spare
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.