[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Iran a safe and good country? I saw this video https://ww

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

Is Iran a safe and good country? I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qUfealNPpY and it looks very peaceful and exotic. I am a Norwegian Christian, if I were to travel there is there anything I'm not allowed to do? Am I gonna get nuked? Will I be banned from entering USA/Israel/Any other country?
>>
>>1216198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbjVrm6XS_A
another video i found
>>
Yes you'll likely have trouble if you want to visit the US in the near future.
>>
>Am I gonna get nuked?
It's a dangerous country, yes.

>Will I be banned from entering USA/Israel/Any other country?
USA have recently banned people with Iranian citizenship as well as people who have been to Iran in the last 5 years from entering the country. Israel would never allow you to enter if you've been to Iran.

I strongly suggest you don't go. There is nothing to see there and from an ethical standpoint it would be very wrong to support the terrorist regime by visiting the country and thus supporting their economy.
>>
>>1216218
>It's a dangerous country
No it's not. Not at all.

>There is nothing to see there
There is plenty to see. Much more than in your home country, Shlomo.
>>
>>1216218
This is the jewiest post
>>
>>1216218
>There is nothing to see there

Come on now, that's just not true. The country has mountains, deserts, ruins of one of the major ancient civilisations, a history as a main influence in the Islamic world and a unique food and culture.

>>1216218
>the terrorist regime
Whilst I'm not a fan of the Iranian government, I don't think it's fair to call them terrorists. How many times has Iran attacked the USA (zero), and how many times has the USA attacked Iran (Iran Air flight 655, the CIA coup in 1953, etc...)?

Back on topic, Iran is perfectly safe so long as you don't set out to piss people off, and well worth seeing. The only issue is that after entering Iran, you can't do a US visa waiver, so if needing a visa for the USA is a big deal for you, maybe reconsider, although a USA visa shouldn't be too hard to get, Trump notwithstanding
>>
>>1216238
>Whilst I'm not a fan of the Iranian government, I don't think it's fair to call them terrorists
Here, I got you something to read.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
>>
>>1216218
This triggered me so fucking hard. Holy fuck, if you're out to troll somebody tonight, pat yourself on the back.
>>
>>1216244
Friendly reminder that often the only difference between this and America/Russia/Saudi Arabia/etc. supporting armed groups is perspective. Geopolitical power games are nasty.
>>
>>1216218
Cunt, have you ever even been eat to Iran? Or just making assumptions? I know of people from Poland, chile and Australia that have gone there and had a blast. The only issue is with tramp giving you a hard time if you try to go to burgerland
>>
>>1216198
>Safe?
No
>Good?
No
>>
>>1216524
Have you Been there?

>No
>>
I want to go to Iran, but will I have a lot of problems if I ever decide to visit US after? I don't want to be barred from visiting the US for the rest of my life.
>>
>>1216594
just get a new passport if you plan on visiting the US afterwards, Or your country may offer a concurrent passport for that very reason. Look into it
>>
>>1216596
I would absolutely do that, but some anon suggested that they keep track of cell data and other metadata and if you raise enough red flags at the border you may get detained and rejected from entering.
>>
>>1216598
Do you really think they have time to check everyone who comes into the country for the off chance that they might have visited Iran and not had a stamp in their passport?

Unless you are a sandnigger with a foot long beard and a koran and pressure cooker in your carry on you will be completely fine.
>>
>>1216612
>Do you really think they have time to check everyone who comes into the country for the off chance that they might have visited Iran and not had a stamp in their passport?

That's why I said if I raise enough red flags. If I knew what they were I wouldn't have asked the question, but I do imagine they're kinda trigger happy with barring entry.
>>
>sand nigger.

That's a bit offensive, cunt.
>>
>>1216218
>Not being able to go to Israel or the USA
I strongly suggest you go my friend, none of those countries have half the culture or history that Iran has

Think of it this way, you only have one life, are you seriously going to miss out on the chance to visit PERSIA, which literally has thousands of years of history, just cause you can't visit America or Israel?
>>
>>1216596
>your country may offer a concurrent passport for that very reason
would you mind elaborating? I've never heard about such practices and it sounds tempting
>>
File: IMG_1197.png (25KB, 335x439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.png
25KB, 335x439px
>>1216218
here's your reply
>>
>>1216961
This is for my country.

>In cases of demonstrated need you can apply for a concurrent passport – a second passport of the same kind as your first – to facilitate international travel. Approval is generally limited to cases where significant travel delays could be caused by waiting for visa(s) to be issued or when a destination country will not accept a passport showing evidence of travel to another country.

Concurrent passports are issued for a maximum of three years. The normal application fee applies.
>>
>>1216995
woah. That's simply cool. Which country is it?
>>
>>1216997
Australia.
>>
>>1217000
Figures.
(nice trips tho)
>>
>>1216995
pretty much the same in germany.
you can own up to three passports
>>
> Is a predominantly Shia country safe and good

OP do you realize that these people are lower than dogs?
You should come to Iraq instead
>>
>>1216198
I'll be there in april and I actually ask myself if it's safe and what was I thinking when I bought those tickets.
But then I remember I am a cop in Brazil so my chances of getting killed before april are actually bigger than not coming back alive from Iran and it kind of calms me down.
>>
>>1219471
stop listening to hyperventilated media cucks. Iran is safer than most of the world. Safer even than most western countries
>>
>>1219471
Prepare to see some of the nicest people in the world. You'll have a ball.
>>
you won't be allowed to do ETSA anymore
>>
>>1218550
Unfortunately Iraq is also predominately Shia
Why didn't USA let IS fix that :(
Sabran ya Baghdad
>>
>>1216997
>>1216995
Apparently you can do this in the US too. Anyone have any experience with this?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.