[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DIY Moscow guide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 88

File: cover.png (1MB, 1192x1402px) Image search: [Google]
cover.png
1MB, 1192x1402px
Hey /trv

I decided I would do my very own Moscow guide.

I'm just tired of all the crap I see in online guides and articles on Moscow and of all the dumbfuck stereotypes and misconceptions. I first noticed foreign guides on Russia and Moscow were extremely stupid and outdated some 15 years ago in a Berlin airport while browsing guides on Russia in a book stall. The situation hasn't changed much since then.

I'll post the first pages and you tell me if I should continue it here. If you like it I'll post a new page every 1-2 days and later collect it all into a pdf for free distribution (and possible publishing if someone is interested).You can also ask me questions which I'll try to cover in this guide.
>>
File: disclaimer.png (180KB, 1174x1402px) Image search: [Google]
disclaimer.png
180KB, 1174x1402px
>>
File: page 2.png (350KB, 1062x1276px) Image search: [Google]
page 2.png
350KB, 1062x1276px
>>
Ne ebi mozgi nashim gostyam I ne pishi xuetu etu dalshe, kto-to mozhet poverit
Don't listen to this faggot, Moscow, like any other city, is best seen via foursquare/tripadvisor etc + detailed questions on /trv combo
It's not 1991 anymore, Moscow is yet another big city...Okay, with more beautiful girls
>>
>>1216182
suka blyat
all tripadvisor info is extremely outdated since you can't add any new user articles due to new site policies

нy, и я нe coмнeвaлcя, чтo cooтeчecтвeнники тyт cpaзy нaчнyт кидaтьcя гoвнoм, этo pyccкий дyх жe
>>
This is cool man. Please post more
>>
File: racism.png (1MB, 976x1408px) Image search: [Google]
racism.png
1MB, 976x1408px
>>1216196
Here are some more and I'll go on tomorrow.
>>
keep posting OP, I'm happy to read.
>>
File: prices.png (397KB, 1100x1332px) Image search: [Google]
prices.png
397KB, 1100x1332px
last one for today
>>
>>1216175

thanks OP good info
>>
File: tumblr_meokakX3uk1r72vkao1_1280.png (480KB, 556x675px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_meokakX3uk1r72vkao1_1280.png
480KB, 556x675px
nice thread op
>>
File: the dangers.png (476KB, 1062x1404px) Image search: [Google]
the dangers.png
476KB, 1062x1404px
>>
File: getting part 1.png (396KB, 922x1312px) Image search: [Google]
getting part 1.png
396KB, 922x1312px
>>
File: getting part 2.png (396KB, 926x1338px) Image search: [Google]
getting part 2.png
396KB, 926x1338px
>>
File: the money.png (253KB, 968x1048px) Image search: [Google]
the money.png
253KB, 968x1048px
>>
OP i love it. I was planning on teaching at an international school there. This is incredibly helpful.
>>
I like the daily updates, but really looking forward to it all together so i can just binge read it rather than be left wanting more.

Either way good content, look forward to more.
>>
File: attack helicopter.png (387KB, 660x711px) Image search: [Google]
attack helicopter.png
387KB, 660x711px
>>
This is really useful. Thank you. How easy is it to see the May Day parades?
>>
File: FAQ_conclusion.png (83KB, 647x670px) Image search: [Google]
FAQ_conclusion.png
83KB, 647x670px
>>1216452
Watching it on the TV is the best option. It's almost impossible to get a ticket to watch it on the Red Square. You can also see all the military stuff along Moscow's streets just strolling round the center on May 9th or during the repetitions that take place 1-2 times some weeks before the date.

Ok. I updated the FAQ and finished it, the next part will be on how Moscow is built.
>>
Fantastic thread OP

Maybe one day when I get my shit together, I might come visit Russia.

But it might be a while considering I don't speak the language and have never traveled anywhere before.
>>
File: exploring-intro.png (233KB, 551x780px) Image search: [Google]
exploring-intro.png
233KB, 551x780px
Thanks for the feedback guys. Finishing another 2 pages and I have to go to work.
>>
File: structure.png (3MB, 536x3648px) Image search: [Google]
structure.png
3MB, 536x3648px
>>
>>1216469
Not knowing Russian isn't much of a problem actually. There is street and metro navigation in English and many muscovites speak English. I'll cover this topic in the guide.
>>
Bumping for interest.

Also, What's the best way to travel from moscow to kiev cheap? Will there be any hassle travelling between these countries because of the current situation?
>>
>>1216591
best way is to fly, you can also take an overnight train, be sure to ask for a "kupe" ticket, you probably dont want to ride the train in "platskart".. some trains have a "luxe" compartment.. luxe = 2 beds, kupe = 4 beds, platzkart = open berth

no major hassle... just being controlled in the middle of the night is not much fun, and the ukrainian border police looks a bit closer these days.... also i found them to be a bit rude sometimes . . .

flying is probably the easiest option. train ride moscow-kiev isn't very scenic anyway
>>
File: English_in_Moscow.png (1MB, 568x2480px) Image search: [Google]
English_in_Moscow.png
1MB, 568x2480px
>>
OP, that's fantastic. You should make it an actual book and moetize this. Also, do it with other countries. Beside being a fine and readable guide to Moscow it actually teaches how to be a tourist in general.

Now I'd very much like to read something on actual places and stuff. Perhaps some quick history lesson on revolution and stuff could be helpful as well (I'm Polish and they never even taught me that stuff in school. I mostly get the situation, but I was never directly told what happened and why.) Just the basic stuff for lazyfucks not interested in googling.

Some unknown, fun places probably can use some of your attention. Or perhaps you could feature a photo not telling where to find it? It could really motivate one to explore on thier own.

(Above is just some feedback of course. Thanks again, the world needs you)
>>
File: species_of_muscovites.png (2MB, 540x3892px) Image search: [Google]
species_of_muscovites.png
2MB, 540x3892px
>>1216877
Hey, thankcвoиs!
I'm starting to get to places.I'm just writing this real-time and upload new pages when they are ready.

I'm doing this as a hobby.

I would monetize it, but the text is just too politically incorrect, has slurs and memes, and I doubt someone will publish it. I'll upload it for free anyway.

As for the revolution - this topic still stirs shitstorms of epic proportions in the Russian society. I have my opinion (I hate communists), maybe I'll do a review of different views on the revolution and Russian history in general.
>>
>>1216878
Damn it, political incorectness is what we want and need. Besides as of now I've seen nothing more than just a couple of your opinions here, that weren't really extreme. Perhaps yyou could put in somewhere where people can tip you if they find the stuff useful. Kickstarter for something bigger with this as an example might also work if you feel able to write a book.

And by the way - is it only my experience or do Russians actually don't drink native vodka (if they have any choice that is)? I had to do like 3000km past Moscow toward east to actually be given some homemade stuff instead of foreign products
>>
Damn son you can't expect me to not fall in love with a Caucasus princess after you post a photo like that
>>
>>1216884
No, there is a lot of popular local vodka brands, also some moonshine, at least in Moscow region. Thing is, young Russians, especially Muscovites don't really drink it anymore preferring beer, wine, whisky or cocktails.
>>
>>1216884
>>1216890
Last time I drank vodka was seveal years ago to impress foreigners and show them how Russians can drink vodka, lol.
>>
>>1216884
Russians do drink local vodka, especially those outside big cities. Local brands are plentiful and most are of good quality.
>>
>>1216878
The gopnik makes its first appearance!
OP, you gonna mention food'n'drink at some point? And preferably "How not to get screwed over like the ignorant tourist you are?"
>>
>>1216175
I think your guide was very enlightening, thank you. I just have to ask a question, whats a ball park budget for a months stay on the cheap? Thanks in advance
>>
>>1216878
I'm thinking in enroll me at Pushking Institute during WC, aнoн. Is it a good idea?
>>
>>1216175
Hello, SPb fag here. I love travelling to Moscow, and I love walking. So is it generally safe to walk around outside of city center? For example, if I would walk along Yauza from Moskva-reka as far as I can, what are the chances of meeting some angry local fauna?
>>
>>1217282
Hey, it's not finished. In fact I think I've covered just about a third I wanted. I'll upload some more tomorrow.

As for your question, let's try to do a rough calculation:

- renting a one-room flat for a month - 30 000 Roubles
- transport, 60 metro rides - 1700 Roubles
- Food, let's say you'll be having breakfast at home, have some sandwich/business-lunch set for lunch and will have a dinner at an OK restaurant in the evenings - 150 Rub x 30 (breakfasts) + 300 Rub (lunches) x 30 + 1500 Rub x 30 (dinners) = 58 500 Rub
- museums, I take 300 Rub for an average ticket, let's say you'll go to 15 museums = 4500

This amounts to 94 700 Roubles or 1640 USD

Throw in some extra money for bars, transport and food and I think 2000 USD is alright for 2 months

You can actually make it much cheaper saving on the food and cooking at home.

>>1217303
Why not? Check out their website, they got some online courses:

https://pushkininstitute.ru/beginner

>>1217304
Generally, yes. You can only get some Close Encounters of the Third Kind if you walk far outside the city center late at night. Yauza is rather deserted, but has a certain charm. Some parts of it are gentrified - for example there is the Artplay modern art center on its bank near Kurskaya.
>>
>>1217102
yeah, I'm coming to food, I think it will be ready in tomorrow's update
>>
>>1217394
>2000 USD is alright for 2 months
for 1 month, I meant
>>
File: food1.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
food1.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
Some pages about the food. I'm no restaurant critic, but I tried, might add something later.

I'm doing types and mistakes as you see, but I'll read everything carefully and correct them before publishing the final version.
>>
File: food2.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
food2.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>1217427
Now that's comprehernsive. I like it, OP.
Could you maybe also add a part for the absolutely poor? If you go to the cheapest store, take the cheapest yet satiating food - how cheap can you get?
>>
File: lost_1.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lost_1.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>1217548
sure, I'll add some store prices later
>>
File: lost_2.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
lost_2.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>1217394
>Yauza is rather deserted, but has a certain charm.
Thank you! Should give it a try next time.
>>
>>1217568
About the cops thing: if you see that the cop wants to bribe you somehow you can play the dumb tourist and say something like "ya yabloko". It worked with a former friend of mine.
>>
File: eating_like_a_tramp.png (395KB, 1068x1402px) Image search: [Google]
eating_like_a_tramp.png
395KB, 1068x1402px
>>1217548
I actually did this one quickly because I had to do some shopping anyway and I checked the prices.
>>
>>1217654
That's... not overly cheap to be honest. But then again I'm from poland. Travelling for two weeks ,crossing Russia all the way to Mongolia costed me like 2$ per day. I ate mostly cheburiek and solyanka
>>
File: 1478630698245.jpg (124KB, 598x754px) Image search: [Google]
1478630698245.jpg
124KB, 598x754px
>>1217664

>2$ per day

Well, you did a hardcore mode.
>>
>>1217664
Poland is a bit cheaper than Russia, thanks based Biedronka. Particularly cheese, sausage and alcohol (beer and wine) are generally cheaper in Europe than in Russia.
I live in St Petersburg, and spend around 10 USD per day on food on average for me and my wife combined. We go to fast food often and buy a lot of unnecessary food like potato chips, chocolates etc, so if you wanted to save up to the max and limit yourself to preparing grilled chicken/pork with vegetables/potatoes/rice and vegetble soups, you could lower that figure to 5 USD/day or 150 USD/month. Remember that outside of Moscow and SPB the average salary is around 300 USD/month and quite a lot of people earn as low as 150 USD/month, so it is possible to spend even less.
>>
>>1217690
>a lot of people earn as low as 150 USD/month,
are you sure? can you give me some source for this? That's actually insanely low
>>
>>1217691
Not that anon but
>Last year, 19.2 million people in Russia, or 13.4% of the population were living in poverty, compared with 16.1 million people, or 11.2% of the population, in 2014. That is the highest number of people living below the poverty line--those with incomes of less than 9,452 rubles ($138) a month in late 2015--since 2006, Russia's official data showed last month.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/poverty-in-russia-to-rise-sharply-world-bank-2016-04-06
>>
>>1217690
>>1217691
>>1217692

yes, certain parts of Russia are poor depressive shitholes, I confirm this as OP
>>
>>1217692
Fucking insane. But isn't it that those low wages are earned in some long forgotten regions like Syberia? Or are there people in Moscow itself getting such cash?
>>
>>1217693
how bad is being LGBT in Moscow? Is there an underground scene, is everyone disgusted at it? Thought I might get your perspective.
>>
>>1217696
>>1216447
how about you at least try to read?
>>
>>1217698
I don't know how I missed that one, sorry anon.
>>
>>1217696

there is a scene and gay clubs and parties in Moscow, you can easily google them, see here: >>1216447
>>
>>1217695
these are wages in the budget sphere for small provincial towns and villages

in Moscow average sallary is about a 1000 USD (you are considered a loser if you are young, educated and making less after several years of work). By 30 a lot of people start making over 2000 USD.

In SPB these numbers are somewhat 30% lower.

In big provincial cities an OK sallary is about 500 USD.
>>
>>1217695
also
>long forgotten regions like Syberia

Siberia is actually very diverse. There are cities like Novosibirsk that produce high-tech stuff and export it to Japan. There are also rich oil towns and cities with huge sallaries.
>>
File: CwnVsEcWEAAOWge.jpg (97KB, 830x500px) Image search: [Google]
CwnVsEcWEAAOWge.jpg
97KB, 830x500px
>>1217696
I don't know why, but I googled it for you:

https://www.travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-russia/gay-moscow/

http://www.gaytours.ru/gay

https://www.nighttours.com/moscow/gayguide/

https://www.tripadvisor.ru/Attractions-g298484-Activities-c20-t103-Moscow_Central_Russia.html

Picrelated - Mr Trump visiting a famous closet gay pop star Kirkorov on his visit to Moscow.
>>
>>1217703
Sure, I know. But then again there are also huge spaces filled with nothing but forest and bears and maybe a village once in a while, right?
>>
File: s05371060.jpg (70KB, 690x570px) Image search: [Google]
s05371060.jpg
70KB, 690x570px
>>1217705
yeah, funny thing there are still a lot of blank spaces on maps, from time to time someone would find some really weird looking objects on Google maps (UFO-shaped hills, pentagramm-shaped abandoned buildings, railways going from nowhere to nowhere), but they would be just so far from any civilization, that they would cost a fortune to get to and explore

In 1978 for example, an Old Believers (early version of Orthodox Russian church) family was found in Siberia by geologists looking for oil

they fled to the deep woods in the 30s and lived for about 40 years cut off the civilization, they never heard about WW2 or Stalin purges, missed Gagarin's flight and never saw a TV

here they are, on the pic
>>
>>1217707
>77
woah, that's pretty cool. Is there any site summing up all those strange objects from Google maps? Going to one sounds like an adventure
>>
File: original.jpg (199KB, 930x668px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
199KB, 930x668px
>>1217712
I don't know about such sites, but there are threads on Russian chans from time to time. Once they found some strange territory in Yakutia - it was covered by copypaste clouds on maps from all satellites, from Russian to American and Chinese. I'll try to look it up and give a link. Nearby it had what looked like a landing strip.

Some objects were documented, the official explanation is this is a natural object or a meteorite trace, of course noone wants to dig and see what's inside.
>>
File: 14853732291290.png (1MB, 1280x697px) Image search: [Google]
14853732291290.png
1MB, 1280x697px
>>1217712
Or this one was found in Kazahstan some years ago. The official explanation it is an abandoned Summer scout camp from USSR times. Could be, early USSR had satanic and masonic symbolic used everywhere which makes you think who the original bolsheviks were.
>>
>>1217743
well, I could easily believe this one's a meteorite trace. But if it is so there must have already been someone who dug it clean, shit's precious after all.
But this...
>>1217744
you mean like kid scouts? You really want to tell me that they officially claim that one summer somebody told the kidsto do/did for the kids a giant, well-shaped pentagram?

Thank you, you really educated me today. I'd enjoy more stuff like this if it's not a tedium for you
>>
>>1217776
the only retarded part here is taking flights while you could easily hitchhike all the way with more adventures and cheaper.
>>
>>1217749
I think it was just star-shaped, it's a very common Soviet thing. And not many people knew what a pentagram was, as religion was pretty much banned then.
>>
Hey OP keep up the good work, but you said literally no racism in Moscow? that seems a little unbelievable
>>
Any information on nightlife, bars and clubbing?
>>
>>1217426
>peacekeeping mission in Georgia

HAH, fucken dont make me laugh. Georgian food though is the fucking shit, so amazing
>>
>>1217830
Of course there is some. But inbetween ethnic and non-ethnic Russians, Muscovites are not very fond of all the Caucasus and ex-USSR migration. But there is a 99,9% chance there won't be any racism to you if you are a tourist. And
noone will care about your skin color.

>>1217844
I'll try do a review of these things and advise some.

>>1217855
>fucken dont make me laugh

if you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe the OSCE reports?

>A former senior Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) official, Ryan Grist, who was in charge of unarmed monitors in South Ossetia at war's start,[68] told the BBC in November 2008 that he had been warning of Georgia's military activity before its move into the South Ossetia region, saying there was a "severe escalation" and that this "would give the Russian Federation any excuse it needed in terms of trying to support its own troops."[69]

According to Grist, it was Georgia that launched the first military strikes against Tskhinvali. "It was clear to me that the [Georgian] attack was completely indiscriminate and disproportionate to any, if indeed there had been any, provocation,” he said. “The attack was clearly, in my mind, an indiscriminate attack on the town, as a town.”[70] Grist's views were echoed by Stephen Young, who was another senior OSCE official in Georgia at the time. According to him, there had been no extensive shelling of the Georgian villages on the evening or night of August 7. Young added, that if there had been shelling of Georgian villages that evening, the OSCE monitors at the scene would have heard it. According to him, the monitors only heard occasional small arms fire.[3][70]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsibility_for_the_Russo-Georgian_War#OSCE_monitors
>>
File: apps and links.png (415KB, 960x1348px) Image search: [Google]
apps and links.png
415KB, 960x1348px
>>
File: cultural_differences.png (480KB, 1060x1414px) Image search: [Google]
cultural_differences.png
480KB, 1060x1414px
>>
>>1218275
>>1218286
That's pretty good
>>
File: 14595963520200.jpg (43KB, 810x327px) Image search: [Google]
14595963520200.jpg
43KB, 810x327px
btw, while I'm making new content, I have a couple of questions:

- What are websites or people I should send/PR this quide with when its completed? I tried looking for some publishing houses and travel platforms, but they all seem too formal for this. Is reddit travel suitable to get more coverage for this or will the mod get buttmad for whatever reason?

- Some of you suggested leaving a donation link. Which system would be the best for you? Webmoney?

- Any of you interested in helping me to proofread typos and mistakes and/or possibly design it?
>>
>>1218371
bumping for question
>>
File: to_do_basics.png (97KB, 1160x879px) Image search: [Google]
to_do_basics.png
97KB, 1160x879px
>>
>>1217743
topkek

My anthropology professor once got asked to investigate one of these years ago. She did some research and found out they were WW2 gun placements. She didn't tell anybody because she wanted a free trip to Russia.
>>
>>1218838
>WW2 gun placement

I doubt this one is one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patomskiy_crater
>>
File: art 1.png (1018KB, 998x1425px) Image search: [Google]
art 1.png
1018KB, 998x1425px
Some pages about art
>>
File: art2.png (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
art2.png
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: art3.png (2MB, 1064x1539px) Image search: [Google]
art3.png
2MB, 1064x1539px
>>
File: commie1.png (930KB, 962x1380px) Image search: [Google]
commie1.png
930KB, 962x1380px
commie Moscow

feel free to ask additional questions, guys
>>
File: commie2.png (956KB, 956x1428px) Image search: [Google]
commie2.png
956KB, 956x1428px
>>
>>1219075
linguistic feedback?
you are confusing "than" and "then"
And also you are adamant to say "ampire" instead of "empire" for some reason.

Great text btw
>>
>>1219074
how about you tell us about one day of life from soviet era?
Stuff like revolution or iron curtain asks for a parargaph of explanation.
Also, what is the system now? Did Russia adapt capitalism or is it more complicated?
>>
File: history_course.png (441KB, 1024x1404px) Image search: [Google]
history_course.png
441KB, 1024x1404px
>>1219081
Hey, thanks, I'll check the mistakes.

>>1219082
I partly answered this question here: >>1216288
Basically its a somewhat authoritarian state capitalism with independent small and middle-sized businesses and some western-type democracy and freedoms allowed.

About one day of life from soviet era? Well, which period of it. Until ww2 it was pretty fucked up with civil war, famines, repressions, collectivisation and so on. Afterwards it was an autoritarian and poor country, but one where most people felt very secure and safe.

I did a crash course Russian history page like I promised, that might answer some questions on history.
>>
File: Russian_words.png (475KB, 1030x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_words.png
475KB, 1030x1420px
I realized I missed this highly useful page, so here.
>>
>>1219088
>same president for 17+ years
cant even fathom it m8. thanks for the recap though keep the pages coming
>>
>>1219229
well, we technically had another one for four years (Medvedev), they had a somewhat different style
>>
>>1217426
>1 dollar sushi rolls

Amazing!!
>>
File: space_Moscow.png (1MB, 1768x832px) Image search: [Google]
space_Moscow.png
1MB, 1768x832px
>>
So, I think I did the bigger part of this guide.
Some things I still have in mind:

- Military Moscow
- Literary Moscow
- Trashy Moscow
- WC 2018 and CC 2017 in Moscow
- Modern Moscow
- Nightlife
- My personal picks
- Some more explanations on transport
- Review of opinions on the revolution and the communist era
- some places and towns worth vising around Moscow
- other attractions and museums worth visiting
- list of best pedestrian streets and blocks
- Best shopping places
- Entertainment

Anything else you want to see here?
>>
>>1219483
/x/ Moscow - secrets, (modern)legends, strange things

special russian things - you know, like matryoshka. Things you simply can't see anywhere else in the world.

perhaps an appendix of traditional dishes to the part about food?

-music

sar voir vivre - what to do if you don't want to anger a russian

-alternative (in the broadest sense. Any new social groups? art styles? political options? Anything can become alternative, you live there, you know)

-tensions between ethnic groups- who hates/loves whom? why?

-opinions on the other countries - do you hate poles? mongols? japanese? do you especially like some other nations?

I have the feeling that museums take a slightly too much space in this guide, but that's just my opinion.

I really appreciate the effort you are putting into this. Hope you'll reap some profits.
>>
>>1216212
>Harry Potter and the Final Solution
>>
File: Moscow_hatred.png (467KB, 970x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Moscow_hatred.png
467KB, 970x1362px
>>1219493
Thank's, these are nice suggestions.
I made one of the pages upon your request. It was fun to write this.
>>
make imgur gallery
>>
>>1219564
you mean now, or when it's finished?
>>
Tell me, why people there happen to hate rap acts like Dead Dynasty or ЗAКAT 99.1?

>>1219566
when it's finished
>>
>>1219555
Glad you like them. It was very fun to read it too! Although it seems you have forgotten about Muscovites hating Petersburgians it seems. And during my stay in Moscow it was the most prominent of all tensions.
>>
>>1219568
yes! it is more of a meme now tho, on May holidays half of Moscow migrates to SPB and vice versa

I'll add this.

>>1219567
I'm too old for this shit, but I read up on Dead Dynasty and it turns it was founded by Pharaoh who is considered to be a massive faggot like Justin Bieber,
>>
>>1219569
This comparison actually seems about right, I can imagine him being popular only amongst teenage hypebeasts and polish rednecks like myself.
>>
>>1219569
>more of a meme now tho
we have the very same thing between Kraków (previous capitol) and Warsaw (current capitol). For years I thought it's a total meme and nobody really cares, but then I found a lot of people who actually, unironically did. I heard many stories from my fellow hitchhikers that they were really enjoying conversations with nice and kind drivers, until they mentioned where are they from. Some got literally left by the road for this sole reason.

So you never know. Some people treat memes with utmost seriousness
>>
>>1219571
Do many people in Poland actually know him?

>>1219572
I know, It seems many countires have it. Like Tokyo and Kioto in Japan. If you've been there, you saw they have a particular custom of walking on one side of the walkway (like always walk on the right, they even have signage in some places). After spending a week in Tokyo I went to Kioto and for several days everyone was looking at me like a complete gaijin asshole. And then i realized I was walking the wrong side of the walkway all these days, because it is vice versa in Kyoto.
>>
>>1219575
Dead Dynasty is actually popular among hipsters
here.

Russian is much better language to rap in and this is not unpopular opinion in Poland as I found many polish comments under even underground musicians.
>>
>>1219581
This is funny, because I heard Russian underground rappers from my circle say Polish rap is so much better.
>>
>>1219581
apparently this is the hottest rap shit with Russian teens now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUnw7OjeKBI
>>
>>1219593
and what is it about?
>>
>>1219595
the usual Russian rap BS about hardships of growing up in a commieblock ghetto

I must've heard tracks like this a thousand times, but than I must be 14 years older than his fanbase
>>
>>1219595
If you want my opinion, this is the best album Russian rap ever produced, it is actually a dystopian book in 12 tracks, maybe you heard this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lIDm2Upi0Q

The seal of quality is that a lot of teens said it was too difficult or boring for them, and the grown ups - from writers to businessmen and politicians said it was the best Russian music they have heard in a long while.
>>
Do you accept criticism or will you play a sperva dobeisa card?
>>
>>1219613
go ahead
>>
File: best_trip_to_Moscow.png (290KB, 572x820px) Image search: [Google]
best_trip_to_Moscow.png
290KB, 572x820px
this page is for the adventurous
>>
File: military_Moscow.png (725KB, 1171x878px) Image search: [Google]
military_Moscow.png
725KB, 1171x878px
>>
>>1216285
kek.
>>
>>1216288
OP redpilling the real travelers.
>>
File: WC_literature.png (420KB, 1116x774px) Image search: [Google]
WC_literature.png
420KB, 1116x774px
>>
>>1220165
When I've been in VDNKH they showed me a house which nobody knows who lives there. Do you? I told them it could be one of stations of secret Stalin's Subway, but they debunked me.
Also, if I have good contacts, can I join in Lubianka and see Hitler's jaw?
>>
File: Yakubov-pic700-700x467-70209.jpg (121KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
Yakubov-pic700-700x467-70209.jpg
121KB, 700x467px
>>1220170
This one?
One mafia boss built it in the 90s.
The authorities are trying to demolish it, but he is defending in court.

As for the second one - fuhrer never died and went to the moon nazi base, so his jaw is obviously a fake.
>>
File: extras.png (72KB, 564x848px) Image search: [Google]
extras.png
72KB, 564x848px
So, in case you don't come up with any new suggestions, I have 7 sections of different size left to work on, so I expect to finish this guide early next week.

I'll upload v 1.0 here and then make threads on some Russian chans for them to criticize me or maybe give me some additional ideas. Then I'll release v 1.1

These questions >>1218371 are also relevant, I don't believe none of you know some startup publishing houses or at least bloggers in your country that I could send this to.

I also hope you'll help me spread this guide on the internet.
>>
>>1220173
why would they want to destroy such a fantastic building? Can't they simply seize it insteaad? (assuming they'll finally win the lawsuit)
>>
>>1220181
It is built on a piece of land that is not supposed to be used for construction as it is a park area and too close to water.
>>
File: food.png (2MB, 2180x796px) Image search: [Google]
food.png
2MB, 2180x796px
a page on the food
>>
>>1216224
>
Which airport?
>>
>>1220205
any of them:
https://aeroexpress.ru/en
>>
>>1220205
>>1220206
except Zhukovsky that just launched, but you probably wouldn't be arriving there anyway

it is also supposed to have a train connection in the future
>>
File: modern_moscow.png (2MB, 1644x784px) Image search: [Google]
modern_moscow.png
2MB, 1644x784px
>>
This whole thread is just lonesome propaganda. It's so weird how 4chan takes any shitty graphic cobbled together into MS paint as gospel.

>no no russia was just shit 20 yrs ago, iz awsum now look here some maymays i learn

This is bad and you all should feel bad.
>>
>>1220245
Yeah right, because I would of course write a complete city guide just to deliver some subtle propaganda and indocrinate some 50 anonymous travellers from all over the world.

Best propaganda budget spending ever.

I wonder if you even read it, because it is rather critical of Putin's political system.

Here are some more ideas:
- create a thread on /x about Moscow's ghosts to promote Putin
- create a thread on /v about Tetris to promote USSR coding school.
- create a thread on my /mlp with Putin riding a pink pony.

Also we hacked your elections dude.
>>
>>1220254
easy, based anon. No reason to feed the trolls. We love your guide.
>>
>>1220256
Thanks man.
I'm not trolled at all, that propaganda comment was just plain stupid.
>>
>>1216609
Oh fug, don't remind me of platzkart. We used to chill in the summer around Kharkov 1 month and then took the overnight to Simferopol onto Yalta for a month.

Honestly, we always took kupe cause there were 3-4 of us usually, but I was pretty young and the... state of the platzkart is something else. Also to note, if anyone here does take trains from / in Ukraine, don't expect to really use the toilets. I woke up once and went to take a shit, and while these bathrooms were normally already absolutely disgusting, this time I found a large log of shit someone shit... onto the seat.
>>
>>1216285
>jihad taxis

i really do miss the Russian mentality to calling a kebab a kebab and a black guy a negr.

In Canada it's all so tiresome...
>>
me and my best friend will be travelling from sydney to kiev on to st petersburg to moscow and on to vladivostok next january. we are both australian. this is the best holiday plan right?
>>
OP takes no shit and deals with fools like a badass...
>>
Feel like this would be a good place to ask a general Russia questions.

So I've traveled to Russia before, but I only stayed in Moscow. I'm going again this summer, but I'll be going to 3 cities this time. My question is, how does visa registration work? Is it something that's even necessary? I think I read that you can register in a post office.
>>
>>1220564
Also I won't be staying in a hotel and I know that tends to be the standard way of registering.
>>
>>1220540
or you could do it the other way round - from Vladivostok to Kiev

>>1220564
I would ask at Tripadvisor, but I think your hosts are supposed to register you, be it a hostel, a rented flat or an Airbnb.
>>
File: shopping_1.png (1MB, 970x1362px) Image search: [Google]
shopping_1.png
1MB, 970x1362px
>>
File: shopping_2.png (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shopping_2.png
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>
File: shopping_3.png (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shopping_3.png
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>
I also found an excellent introduction to this guide, check it out:

I wanted to travel informally, not come and «review», but live and discover things without raping my keenness of observation and without setting myself stressful goals to explore daily an exact number of streets, museums, buildings and churches with a guide in my hands. After such a trip all you are left with is a short lasting chaos of streets and monuments in your head. It is actually a big mistake to try to collect impressions, you will get what you don’t need and things you really want will evade you. Unless you are travelling on a specific business, you should travel in such a way that impressions get into your soul themselves, unexpected and uninvited. If they don’t come to you themselves, you better not travel at all.

Famous Russian writer Ivan Goncharov, 1855
>>
>>1220979
that's brilliant. Should become /trv/ motto or something
>>
File: x_moscow_1.png (1MB, 1010x1424px) Image search: [Google]
x_moscow_1.png
1MB, 1010x1424px
The /x Moscow.
>>
File: x_moscow_2.png (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
x_moscow_2.png
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>
>>1221011
>>1221013
aww yiss, I was really hoping you'll do that page. Do you think visting that hospital is a suicide, or can it be done with some precautions taken?

Also, on the second page, 4th line from the top, should be "there" instead of "their"
>>
>>1221021
yes, I followed all your advice, they were very useful

I'm actually finishing it, I'll post the v 1.0 on Tuesday or Wednesday I think. The nightlife part is left and some minor additions.

As for the hospital, I think it is quite doable as some teens even go on adrenaline dates there. But go in company, i wouldn't do it alone. And look under your legs very attentively - there are literally traps in the floor in some places.

If you go in company and don't fall into some pit, the second worst thing is that can happen is getting mugged or arrested for tresspassing, but the guard or cops won't try to pursue you very hard, they have dozens of people there every day.
>>
File: communism_and_revolution_views.png (962KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
communism_and_revolution_views.png
962KB, 2560x1600px
Did a review on views in society on communist times. Makes any sense?
>>
>>1216175
You need an entire chapter on Russian (Moscow) women: are they really the hottest women in the world, and advice (encouraging or discouraging) for desperate foreign men looking to bag one of them
>>
File: Trans-Siberian-map.jpg (128KB, 770x479px) Image search: [Google]
Trans-Siberian-map.jpg
128KB, 770x479px
im planning on flying from sydney to kiev and then travelling to vladivostok over the course of 4 weeks in january next year. anything i should make sure not to miss?
>>
>>1220540
>>1221119
you already asked.
You have already been answered.
how about you fuck off or something
>>
>>1221119
Well, how about you give details of your itinerary?
>>
File: around_moscow.png (1MB, 1117x760px) Image search: [Google]
around_moscow.png
1MB, 1117x760px
I just love people in this threat who ask questions and then disppear like this aussie guy.
>>
File: Moscow_nightlife_entertainment.png (849KB, 1660x800px) Image search: [Google]
Moscow_nightlife_entertainment.png
849KB, 1660x800px
And a nightlife part.
>>
>>1221106
>desperate foreign men
just bring money

Or do you expect to attract someone other than a gold digger if you are desperate?

Apart from them, younger Russians all use Tinder, just like where you live. If she liked you on Tinder, you'll have a big chance to fugg on a first or second date. Or you can find a wife like my friend did.

As for their beauty, well, the grass is always greener on the other side. I am Russian and I get really turned on by some American, German and latina girls. One thing I can say, we have a great diversity of girls of different ethnicities.

So, I'm not sure I have to do a separate page. Probably I'll just copy this comment there.
>>
OK, my dudes, here is the alpha version:

http://wikisend.com/download/536162/Matreshka_Moscow_guide.pdf

I also made a page for easier distribution:
https://bestmoscowquide.yolasite.com/

so give me your feedback
>>
>>1221406
I see you have corrected some grammar errors. I'd offer you a proofreading, but since there's plenty native speakers around,I am positive they can do much better than me and faster.

One Idea I got just now:
maybe you could do a page about emergencies?
which hospital to choose in which cases? What's the emergency number and will the operator speak enlish? If not, then maybe put a couple of important words for help
>>
Excellent thread, mate

Thanks for writing this
>>
>>1220470
>and then took the overnight to Simferopol onto Yalta for a month
>Yalta
What? Yalta had a railway station?
>Also to note, if anyone here does take trains from / in Ukraine, don't expect to really use the toilets.
Fast trains pretty clean.
>>
>>1216212
>14/88
>2017 Russia
LOL
>>
File: 7737[1].jpg (581KB, 1200x912px) Image search: [Google]
7737[1].jpg
581KB, 1200x912px
>>1216175
>2017
>come travel to Peedoruska
Another pootin's shill.

Running out of dollar from travel taxes and fees to dress your bosses, eh?
>>
File: njxa0uqrhzcb.jpg (73KB, 684x557px) Image search: [Google]
njxa0uqrhzcb.jpg
73KB, 684x557px
Add these guys to your guide, because if someone confuses street cleaners with them - it may cost them their lives.
>>
>>1218250
Sout Ossetia is Georgian, fuck off you dumb cunt. Russia had nothing to do there at all. If Georgia wants to smack down their own micro-revolution backed by Russian oligarch money, thats their business without big brother fascist Russia needs to get involved.

Its laughable that Russians actually believe the propaganda, Putins favorite hobby is maiming peaceful countries
>>
File: 1398658516223.jpg (282KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1398658516223.jpg
282KB, 1000x1000px
>>1221536
hohlutu, pls
>>
File: ruslets.png (51KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
ruslets.png
51KB, 300x100px
>>1221657
>oink
>>
>>1221639
>Russia had nothing to do there at all

I didn't want to bring /pol here but in case you forgot after USSR fell apart you started etnically cleansing each other and it was only after peacekeepers arrived it stopped. Fast forward to Saakashvili and he started shooting at them according to OSCE.

also
>fascist Russia

really makes me think why all these Georgians come here and open their restaurants
>>
File: 12332.jpg (196KB, 1700x1734px) Image search: [Google]
12332.jpg
196KB, 1700x1734px
>>1221660
>hohlutu
>posted pigs
>oink
>>
>>1221666
No, posted _Russian_ Pigs and got much БOЛЬ PУCHИ in response. Good.
>>
File: 1400836606680.jpg (101KB, 702x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1400836606680.jpg
101KB, 702x1077px
>>1221667
>oink-oink
Hohlutu, this /trv, not /an.
>>
File: pigs%20in%20a%20basket[1].jpg (56KB, 432x287px) Image search: [Google]
pigs%20in%20a%20basket[1].jpg
56KB, 432x287px
>>1221672
>/trv
>can't even go to Crimea to collect some tasty holy goo from tsar statue without being put on EU-wide stoplist
>/trv
LOL.
>>
>>1221674
>>1221672
>>1221667
>>1221666
>>1221660
>>1221657
>>1221639
>>1221536
>>1221444

porasha deathbrigades arrive
>>
Oхyeнный тpeд
>>
>>1216182
Fuck off.
>>
>>1219219
Practical usage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wneq8wGK6I
>>
File: 14507332325890.jpg (7KB, 151x137px) Image search: [Google]
14507332325890.jpg
7KB, 151x137px
OP is a pidorashka
>>
>>1221689
Korean threads have the same equivalent. Just ignore them.
>>
>>1221299
>younger Russians all use Tinder
Well that's bullshit. Many a few percent do, but not more (even in Moscow).
>>
>>1221896
>Many a few percent
"a few" may be as many as 5
"many" can easily be about 10
~50% is quite a lot, dude
>>
File: Zaloopnyaque approved.jpg (87KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Zaloopnyaque approved.jpg
87KB, 403x403px
>>1221896
>>
File: 14401766244300.jpg (79KB, 450x1052px) Image search: [Google]
14401766244300.jpg
79KB, 450x1052px
Example of Russian mentality ITT. OP created a thread on 2ch.hk but foolishly did it in /po/ instead of /trv/, and subhumans immedeatly came to shitpost.
>>
>>1221925
what does this last word on his banner mean?
>>
>>1221941
Abbreviation of "Department of State". It's a meme from 2013 Russian TV: if you don't love Putin you are an american agent and get paid by U.S. Department of State.
>>
File: вглубь россии.jpg (86KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
вглубь россии.jpg
86KB, 600x362px
LOL, OP-dick have confessed on burchan what he already wants money for his shitty creation.
>>
>>1216182
>beautiful girls
>Moscow
>>
Meanwhile in Moscow noone removes ice from sidewalks and hospitals are overloaded with broken bones.
>>
>>1222095
I looked outside the window and all the snow has melt, where did you find ice?
>>
>>1222126
>BPETN
Lol, so russkie piggie.
>>
>>1222130

>piggie
nice

What is it in your pic, December? I remember a couple of ice rains last week but everything melt quickly. I don't deny some people might have fallen and broken something, it happens every Spring because it gets slippery in some places.
>>
>>
Anyone found the easter egg yet?
>>
File: muppets-1[1].jpg (55KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
muppets-1[1].jpg
55KB, 650x433px
>>1222144
In Red Russia if you find wester egg - you get sent to Gulag.

That's an another reason to not bring them your dollars.
>>
>>1217749
The scouts were called Pioneers. They wore white tops and red scarves and bottoms. There are some videos on Youtube on Pioneers activities and songs.
>>
>>1222126
https://youtu.be/Nmfjzcbad1o
>>
>>1216175
You should make also a literary tour of Moscow, anon. Although most of most known Russian authors talked more about St. Petersburg, there must be something.
>>
>>1222222
I have it on page 60.

It has been released in case you missed it:
>>1221406
>>
As for further PR of this guide.

I also did threads on KC and a couple of Russian boards. I got a 100 downloads maybe.

I had high expectations of reddit travel, but faggot mods won't let me post for some reason - first they said I needed karma, than I got a lot of karma and he refused to let me post because his antivirus reacted to one of the links for some reason. I removed the link, but he still won't let me post it for whatever reason, I don't know.

Where else I should go?

Some people accused me of using depositfiles as a sharing platform, well I could get an awesome sum of 15 dollars off it, if a thousand people downloaded it, so I didn't even bother to switch on monetization. I chose it because it works well in most countries and there are 2 other links for downloading the guide.
>>
Maybe one of you could promote it a bit on /int here, idk.
>>
>>1222255
maybe try making a blog?
you could post some of the pages as entries and the rest would be in downloadable form for a little fee.

I'm sorry I can't help you any more
>>
This guide is godlike, OP. Wanted to go to Moscow for ages, but never quite got around to it, you reminded me again why I should visit it asap. Thank you for your work!
>>
File: check'd.jpg (238KB, 731x731px) Image search: [Google]
check'd.jpg
238KB, 731x731px
>>1222222
>>
>>1222322
Wow, successfully got dubs on /slow/.
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>1222338
>that's what i was checking
>not the post i quoted
>mfw
eat a bag of dicks, retard.
>>
Alright, after some time my post was approved at least on Reddit Russia used by many foreigners.

Could use your upvotes here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/russia/comments/5yalpw/i_did_my_own_moscow_guide
>>
could you do a sports section?

I know moscow has numberous top level domestic teams, but are some more accessible and fun?
>>
File: FHhWiwdszLE.jpg (1MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
FHhWiwdszLE.jpg
1MB, 2560x1707px
>>1222361
I will in the update.
Any particular sports or just anything?
In terms of venues football is probably the best, 2 new stadiums opened in the past few years and 3 are supposed to be constructed or reconstructed until 2018.

This is the renewed Luzhniki for example.
81 000 people capacity, will host WC 2018 final.
>>
File: photo_52289.jpg (263KB, 636x926px) Image search: [Google]
photo_52289.jpg
263KB, 636x926px
>>1221957
>"Department of State".
>>1222091
>OP-dick

Come home, /po/rasha man
>>
>>1222255
Well, we told you to fuck off many times, but you keep insisting.

>an awesome sum of 15 dollars
6AXATO!
>>
>>1222255
You don't need to PR your bullshit diary, you've been told to fuck off on russian boards, why are you so fucking stupid? Drop your pink glasses.

As for our dear guests, I kindly ask you to take OPs posts with a grain, no, a fucking mouthful of salt, there are numerous mistakes and lots of personal uneducated claims supported by nothing but OP's stubborness.

However, if this guide motivates you to come visit Moscow, that's a great thing, just please please share your itinerary so we could correct OP's bullshit
>>
>>1222461
how about you point to what exactly do you consider bullshit?
>>
>>1222462
Sure. Do you have any specific post you'd like me to start from?
>>
>>1222461
>come visit Moscow, that's a great thing
>get ripped off, that's a great thing
>get robbed. that's a great thing
>get kidnapped, that's a great thing

I think this is an Intourist agent trying to lure in some visitors with dollars.
>>
>>1222463
the one you think is the most wrong
>>
>>1220254
Fucking BTFO, keep up the awesome work on the guide anon.
>>
>>1219219
Slow russian cames here. I smoke a lot and sometimes ask for cigs from strangers, when I'm broke as fuck. So, better to use not DAI POJALUISTA SIGARETU, but a "zakurit' ne budet?" or "U vas zakurit' ne budet?" which roughly translates as "do you have something to smoke?". Ecли oп eщe тyт и читaeт, бyдь дoбp, впили этo.
Sorry for my bad english and slavlettering.
>>
>>1222485
>Ecли oп eщe тyт
Tyт, в тpи ceмeнa cвoй выcep нaхвaливaeт.
>>
>>1222461
Are you teenage Stalinist?

>on Russian boards

There were like 2 or 3 people who hated this guide for some reason. You must be one of them if you continue to shitpost here.

Also you were asked to debunk anything, you didn't.
>>
And now OP tries to make things look like everyone likes his shit except one schizique, LOL
>>
File: 111.png (10KB, 478x88px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
10KB, 478x88px
>>1222461
>you've been told to fuck off on russian boards

No, I haven't.
Here are some results:

2ch

/trv - very slow, 1-2 people said it was okay.

/zog - 1 hate post and some additions to 1.1. edition.

/b - not really useful contributions, neutral, some said some pages very very funny to read

/pol - picrelated (46 likes, 43 rages), I think it's so controversial because it is objective, also keep in mind there are a lot of non-Russians and non-Muscovites who hate Moscow automatically. Also some useful additions and most negative posts were like ITS SHIT BECAUSE I DIDNT LIKE IT. As I expected some were butthurt over USSR image.

KC /int - neutral feedback, some questions

brchan - neutral or positive, 1 non-ethnic Russian was butthut over the page on muslims saying i was a nazi, another said I was probably a kike for being too good to migrants, lel

reddit Russia - no comments yet, 7 upvotes, no downvotes

reddit Travel - the faggot mods won't let me post it like i wrote above

So how about you you btfo and I continue to spread it anyway.
>>
>>1222496
So you shitpost that everywhere?
>>
>>1222501
No, only on relevant boards.

I should add I really like the almost 50/50 love/hate ratio because it means I hit the spot an didn't write a set of boring evident things everyone agrees with.
>>
>>1222496
>a lot of non-Russians and non-Muscovites
>non-ethnic Russian was butthut
>probably a kike
Oh, such a мaнямиpoк.
>>
>>1222483
>>1222494
>>1222496
Op, don't ruin your image by samefagging. It's very obvious as you're not a native speaker (e.g. usage of btfo under different aliases, same grammar mistakes and writing styles). You're diminishing the value of your own work. Accepting criticism (accepting doesn't mean getting angry over everything) should be a vital part of your daily routine
>>
>>1222512
Only one of them is mine. I wrote like a 100 posts here without samefagging before /pol arrived, so no need to do it now either. I accept criticism, but they should at least point to what they disagree with.
>>
>>1216175
Hi OP, good job on writing this guide, but I have some constructive criticism for you:
Please rewrite pages on history and politic views with neutrality in mind. For example, when writing about Yoke on the history page it pretty obviously that you are biased toward the non-official historians. If you feel that you absolutely must add that controversial part, just let readers know that there is a there is more than one opinion on this subject and give short overviews. Also, please don't write things like "...whenever you try to raise the issue on any level, some crazy official story defenders will call you a science freak and literraly screech at you" - this sounds too biased to be taken seriously, better say that "It's a controversial issue, and whenever you raise it arguing is assured."
Same for the "Politic view" page - just give a list of the popular topics and short overview of the popular opinions - no need for the lables like "Typical Russian opinion" or "Commie opinion", the reality is way more complex than that. Same applies for that "Isn't Putin == Hitler?" part.
Apart from these issues - great job!
>>
File: DSC_0009.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0009.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>1216890
>>1216891
This is not true. I'm living in Moscow and confirm - not only Russians do drink vodka, they drink it a lot.
In our local store young men buying it in packs. And add beer on top of it. They drink it near apartment buildings, in parks and anywhere.
One interesting Russian knowhow - vodka in closed plastic cups. Here those cups on the picture. Buyer open it and drink all at once.
>>
>>1216175
Best Russian video collection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVanc-U7fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_q9FLMUtWM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyW_Hser3V8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgh-iLvXcio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTq7XLZzBKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQmAHX6pW0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e00zYYf4r0
>>
>>1222534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vknzM_HectM
>>
>>1222533
Its only relevant for your poor ass district and cheap stores for plebs, go to azbuka vkusa and you won't see it
>>
File: 14849267222462.jpg (163KB, 659x400px) Image search: [Google]
14849267222462.jpg
163KB, 659x400px
>>1222539
>VRETY
>>
>>1222535
https://youtu.be/nFlV_cJV8KU
>>
>>1222542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92zxBfhvSI0
>>
>>1222543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxClwUyQdk
>>
>>1222545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipLSlDFIeWw
>>
>>1222547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2DDB8bn8VQ
>>
>>1216175
what about st petersburg?
>>
>>1222549
https://youtu.be/KrcaBcXoJ6A
>>
>>1222550
I don't know, we need someone from SPB.
I can recomment you only the bucket list, a couple of other museums and some bars, but you can find it anywhere online.

One anon said though that the mentality and society parts of this guide apply to SPB as well.
>>
>>1222550

SPB has a lots of very cheap canteens, mostly in the ground floors of the houses. Some of them works 24 hours. They're actually cheaper than the cheapes fastfood networks so this type of eatings occurs more frquently than McDonald's or KFC even in the city's center.

Girls are some more beautiful and commonly more cultured than in Moscow. The best city for girl-hunting in Russia.

Petersburger's slang has some funny differences from Russian language linguistic norm, but it does not matter at all (shaverma vs shaurma, paradnaya vs pod'yezd, porebrik vs bordyur). More inetersting difference between muscovites and petersburgers is that if muscovites negotiate a meeting in metro they commonly mean "in the center of the station, close to red-blue INFO/SOS emergency colunm" by default if no any other condition stipulated but peretburgers mean "in front of the station's exit".

Airport is only one (Pulkovo). No any commuter train from the airport to the city such as Moscow's Aeroexpress.

Climate is really bad. A lot of gray cold windy rainy days even during the summer. But if there is a sun, Petersburl looks better than Moscow. It remains a hudge part pre-revolutionary beautiful buildings, whole center is all survived during soviet era. In late June and early July you can check out the "White Nights" - sun does not set deep behind the horizon and the whole short night is a whitish twilight. Good time to have a night boat trip by noumerous of canals and rivers (kkep in mind - night excursions could be some more expencive)

(sorry for my ringlish)
>>
>>1222550
Commonly famous museums and theaters (Hermitage, Russian Museum, Mariinsky Theatre, Kunstkamera, Petropasvlovskaya fortress, huge cathedrals, palace emsambles in outskits) etc. Some more interesting locations:
- Erarta. Very good and big contemporary art museum. Consits of two parts: permanent and
temporary exhibitions.
- Aurora cruiser. Due to it's role during the revolution commies didn't sell it to crap and remain, so it's the 1 of 4 survived battle ships of old ironclad steam era in the world.
- Loft-project Etazhi. A market of hand-made, craft bear, souvenirs, location for temporary exhibitions for different themes, etc. Good observation spot on the top.
- Borei Gallery. A little art galley, the first post-USSR independent museum in SPB.
- Railroad museum. Looks somehow "sovetic-style" but maybe inetersting for railfans. Consists two patrs: the museum on Sadovaya st. and trains exhibition on old Varshavskii rail terminal.
- very cute anticafes. "Miracle" and "Tsiferburg" have to be visited.
- some creative clusters as Pushkinskaya, 10 (with John Lennon street and Beetles temple included), Fomtanka embankment, 20 or New Konyushenniy yard. Theaters, lofts, cafes, canteens, anticafes, handmade shops, quests, etc

Too difficult to whrite about a big city such as SPB. Also I recommend small "Addis" cafe where you can taste coffee according to different historical recipes.
>>
>>1222477
No problem, although it's a bit hard to choose. I'll just pick the nightlife one, as it's one of the latest. Please bear in mind I will refrain from discussing OP's writing style, even though I dislike its passive aggressive tone and subjectivity.

> the three stages
"Jungle" is actually what you'd call drum'n'bass of the mid 90s. Lemon D, Goldie, J Majik etc. However, the most popular style was techno, hands down. Also, the capital of 90s nightlife was St. Petersburg. Google Tunnel club if interested.

> economy killed super rich vanity clubs

No, OP, you just don't know the names as they are members only and always were like that.

Club list consists of various pleb names (OP, are you a poorfag?) with occasional mention of Gypsy and Soho, kek, no one goes to Soho anymore and Gypsy is p good, so putting them on a same page means OP never made it through the face control.

Actually, start your evening from a drink at Noor Electro or Timeout Bar (dancing ok folks) then move to Gypsy, then walk around night Moscow, visit Strelka bar, go to Kremlin area, have a late late dinner or super early breakfast at awesome 24 h Dr. Zhivago (russian moder cuisine), that's it.

> afisha picnic and park live
Never, never ever visit these piece of shit fests with crap sound and drunk peasants.

> city quests

There are some in english, just google it

> cinema
> not even mentioning GUM cinema which has both eng lang films AND posh russian-style interiors making it ideal for the foreigners
OP confirmed for pleb

>karaoke
>most of them are so 90ish
Just go to Kuznetsky most-Chistiye prudi area, last time I was there I was quite drunk yet remember some good karaoke

OP please share your background, I really susper you're a sranyi pogromist zamkadysh
>>
>>1221271
Also, take a look at this piece of shit. Towns worth visiting.

Sergiev Posad is a tourist trap with lots of beggars and "authentic russian good". Kolomna is a bit better yet still the same.
Yaroslavl and especially N Novgorod are two major shitholes nowadays.

3-4 hrs on train - just go to St. Pete instead

Vladimirt and Suzdal are better, but...

Where's fucking Zvenigorod, at the very least?
Like 20 mins by car and has one the real spiritual center feel. Close to it you also could find Nikolskoe (Pushkin's place) and super cool Arkhangelskoe with dat classic feels.

Boy, you could go through each slide but seriously, just stick to foursquare
>>
What's the club and party drug scene like in Moscow?
>>
>>1222739
Peole said I should accept criticism and I do, but this is some low level effort.

Here we go:

>passive aggressive tone

I thought we were on 4chan and not some feminazi Tumblr

> and subjectivity

well, yeah, I'm writing this through the prism of my experience

> most popular style was techno, hands down

prob the only thing I agree with, don't know how I didn't mention it

>Also, the capital of 90s nightlife was St. Petersburg. Google Tunnel club if interested.

And how is this relevant to Moscow?

>you just don't know the names as they are members only and always were like that

apart from the fact that I know some, why would I mention members-only club for tourists?

>pleb names (OP, are you a poorfag?)

Our super rich poster makes the first strike. No these are regular places for middle-income tourists which are the majority of travelers, expensive places they will find themselves if they have the money.

>OP never made it through the face control

Second strike. Another ad hominem. Boyo, I could bet I've been to more bling-bling clubs than you. It is just that noone likes this kind of partying anymore. Most foreigners going to these clubs find them Kitschy, not fun to be in and expensive.

>start your evening from a drink at Noor Electro or Timeout Bar (dancing ok folks) then move to Gypsy, then walk around night Moscow, visit Strelka bar, go to Kremlin area, have a late late dinner or super early breakfast at awesome 24 h Dr. Zhivago (russian moder cuisine)

So you are sending them on a rather expensive trip with most places rated $$$ on Tripadvisor where they will have to either not allow themselves anything or spend like 10-15 000 Roubles to have a proper experience. Not too many visiting Europeans would want to spend 200 EUR per clubbing night.

>Never, never ever visit these piece of shit fests with crap sound and drunk peasants.

These are the only two big outdoors Moscow has. Like 60 000 people visit Afisha yearly on a single day.
>>
>>1222739
>There are some in english, just google it

And I said 99% of them are in Russian (and the best ones).

> not even mentioning GUM cinema which has both eng lang films AND posh russian-style interiors
>posh
>OP confirmed for pleb

Again lel. Ok, I could add this, but tickets are in general more expensive here, sometimes two or threefold.

> OP please share your background, I really susper you're a sranyi pogromist zamkadysh

This gets really funny by this point. Most probably I come from a much wealthier family and earn much more than you if you want to compare our social statuses. Because really rich people don't want so show everyone online on anonymous boards that they have money.

Maybe you should do your own Rich Russian Kids Elite Luxury VIP Gold Status guide to Moscow?

>>1222740
>3-4 hrs on train - just go to St. Pete instead

this is not a guide on ST. Pete, I mentioned some towns worth visiting, Zvenigorod is OK btw.

>Yaroslavl and especially N Novgorod are two major shitholes nowadays.

So, which provincial Russian town next to Moscow is not a shithole in your opinion?

>Boy, you could go through each slide but seriously, just stick to foursquare

Yeah, I hope you wouldn't continue, because you are so rich it hurts to read.
>>
>>1222766
I tried to do a review here: >>1221287

and this fag also gave you some of his ideas: >>1222739

As for the drugs, I'm not really into them. I know many younger people use autobots on TOR to order them, it's not too difficult.

Our oligarch from the posts above probably uses cocaine dealers in the old-fashioned way.

Here is a correction from Reddit I got to the text btw:

"Even a small doze of pot can get you a term in jail". It's actually legal to have up to 6 grams of marijuana or up to 2 grams of hash with you in Russia. The punishment is a fine of 4000 rubles. The other question is you shouldn't carry anything because there is a risk the police will find you carrying more then you did initially.

Bu I wouldn't carry around even a peck of hash on me, I heard too many unpleasant stories from my friends.
>>
>>1222739

also
>drunk peasants

Alcohol is actually banned at both of them if I remember it correctly. I'm sure about Afisha, it is their policy, the party should be fun without pissing yourself.
>>
>>1220254
I appreciate this thread OP, thank you.
>>
File: Expose+Samefags[1].gif (102KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Expose+Samefags[1].gif
102KB, 800x1000px
>>1222869
>>
>>1222874
so

enter the numbers, kek
>>
>>1222854
>it's legal
>there is a fine
so which one?
Do they confiscate the found drugs?
It looks more like depenalisation to me
>>
>>1222881
As I understood it, you won't go to jail, but they will confiscate it and fine you.

So there must have been a partial decriminalization.

I'll look up what the law says and get back to you when I find it.
>>
>>1222881
LOL.
OP is just an attnho, has no idea on the topic.
But you don't hesitate with donations.
>>
>>1222890
Yeah, like I said I'm not really into drugs.
Why won't you do a guide and post it here?
>>
File: merchant_traveler.gif (85KB, 590x626px) Image search: [Google]
merchant_traveler.gif
85KB, 590x626px
And here is my experience with the travel blogs so far.

I found some lists of "50 best travel blogs" and hand-picked about 30 of them (also chose a couple of women for lulz, almost sure they will be TRIGGERED). I chose more informal ones, with younger bloggers.

I wrote them that they could use it and post excerpts or whole of it for free.

About 5 replied so far sending me their rates for commercial articles, kek. Greedy bastards, want to make money even if it is sent for them for free.

Couldn't resist making OC.
>>
>>1221271
disappear like this aussie guy whos been working for the last 17 of 19 days, sorry im not patronizing your thread on this uzbekistanian clay pottery forum
>>
OP this is the best 4chan thread I've read all year so far. maybe of last year too.

Questions:

Do russians like dogs? I am american, raised side-by-side with dogs and if people are not decent to dogs it makes me very very uncomfortable. they don't have to love dogs, but if they kick or shove or starve dogs it makes me want to get violent.

How is personal privacy different from US?

What societal things/opinions are different in terms of being an individual? that's vague; I mean it's pretty OK in the US to say "I want to stop doing what I do now and spend my money to be a [insert new career]". Is that frowned upon in Moscow? Wanting/choosing a new/different life? What about doing unusual things? not illegal or bad, just unusual, uncommon?

I visited NYC to sell drawings and met a very talented Ukrainian artist. None of the others I met were as good as him. Super friendly and showed me his techniques. He told me I must go to Moscow. He was also very fond of Putin. I have to find someone to translate English to Russian so I can email him back.

Also Aivazovsky and Repin are Toppest-tier.
>>
File: Снимок.png (103KB, 894x559px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
103KB, 894x559px
I don't care much. If you are stupid enough to get yourself lured into Moscow Crime Zone by KGB agent in 2017 - you clearly deserve it.
>>
>>1223147
wait
are you telling us that OP writes to us FROM THE PAST?
Now, that's pretty cool, you know. I wouldn't mind a talk with any secret service if I experienced something like this
>>
>>1223223
Dude, whole POCCUR is in the past.
>>
>>1223227
>POCCUR
what?
>>
>>1223118
Thanks!

>Do russians like dogs?
In general, yes, however there are sad cases of animal cruelty. Like last year Russian imageboards were hunting for 2 girls killing animals on cam for fun, they are in jail now, waiting for their sentence. After that case Putin promised more severe punishments for such actions.

I see a lot of dogs where I live, every second or third family must have them. I noticed that a lot are switching to smaller breeds like korgis or pugs.

>How is personal privacy different from US?
I think a lot of Russians have little or no understanding of the comfort zone - leftover from the communist times. Older people will sometimes literally stand next to you and feel fine. Most younger Russians understand the concept though, but the zone is still smaller.

As for other kinds of privacy, well it is safe to say after the last Wikileaks that both our governments don't give a damn about our freedoms and spy on us legally and illegally.

>What societal things/opinions are different in terms of being an individual?

Depends on the family really, but really everyone is too busy to care. We now see dads taking paternity leaves or even becoming "housedads" while wifes work. A lot of people quit jobs to start something new. One of the guys I know quit his government job to create a cafe/restaurant for geeks and it paid off well. So it is not that uncommon.
>>
>>1223231
P0CCNЙCКAR ФEДEPAЦNR
>>
>>1222513
The two last are clearly both you, why even deny it?
>>
File: Gipsy_Moscow_02.jpg (194KB, 486x267px) Image search: [Google]
Gipsy_Moscow_02.jpg
194KB, 486x267px
>>1222739
>Gypsy
I just googled it, it seems quite laughable if you need to get past face control for entering this kitschy-looking place.
>>
This is the best thread I've ever seen on here. Great job. Fascinating and it makes me want to visit, but it's also hilarious. Thank you.
>>
File: 5dd9c3c1d10a.jpg (46KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
5dd9c3c1d10a.jpg
46KB, 604x402px
>>1222534
Yeah. Im russian and this anti american bullshit is officially accepted. On every tv channel you can see anti western propaganda. People here are taught to hate americans, liberals, gay, europeans and ukrainians. These videos are depicting the consequence of establishing chauvenism as a national idea on the state level.
>>
>>1224520
I would say anti-western, anti-ukrainian, anti-liberal sentiment is at its low level, like I wrote in the guide. The new propaganda chief (Kirienko) seems to be moderately pro-western, even the tonality of evening news has changed. So these events were really happening in some smaller towns in 2014-2015 after the sanctions, but there is basically zero level chance you'll meet someone like this in Moscow.
>>
Russian Prostitutes seems to not mind going bareback for some reason.
>>
>>1224528
My dad watches Zvezda TV channel every evening and I don't see any changes besides they try not to talk about Trump anymore.
>>
File: 56587e6b102a4.image[1].jpg (64KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
56587e6b102a4.image[1].jpg
64KB, 600x392px
>>1224528
>Kirienko) seems to be moderately pro-western
LOL. Pidoruskie can't even recall his failed attempt to legalize in Florida.

>>1224592
>not to talk about Trump anymore
Because of
>>
Has OP gotten anyone to edit?
>>
>>1225298
no
>>
>>1216212
>Muslim% is now a good judge of tolerance
>>
>>1217664
how the hell only 2 dollars? couchsurfing hitchhiking etc?
>>
>>1226078
only hitchhiking, obviously. eating like a cheburiek or two per day (or solanka once or twice). Also, while you hitchhike people sometimes give you some food (although it happened rarely then)
>>
Just wanted to thank you OP. Good work.
>>
>>1225633
Until it goes over 50%...

Anyway, I could help proofreading this if OP so desires.
>>
>>1226447
yes please!
give me a letter at [email protected]

I'll send you the text to proofread as I've completed v 1.1. some time later this week.
>>
>>1216212
go to moscow if you want to be beheaded: the picture
>>
>friend of mine has distant Russian relatives
>visits them sometimes
>tells me how they have to bring a significant amount of cash to bribe cops
>cops will steal your passport during 'searches' and wait for bribes before they return it
sounds shitty
>>
>>1222853
>Most probably I come from a much wealthier family and earn much more than you if you want to compare our social statuses. Because really rich people don't want so show everyone online on anonymous boards that they have money.
Lmao, so many contradictions in one post, I believe you though, because all the Russians(in Russia) that I know who like Russia as it is now and those who defend Putin's policies are not poor people
>>
File: 1463581744009.jpg (59KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1463581744009.jpg
59KB, 800x800px
Any areas of Moscow I should avoid?

I'm going in September and I will be staying for 6 days within walking distance of the Kremlin.

I'm a big guy and pretty fucking strong, but I have the mind of a paranoid coward. I don't plan on doing anything at night.
>>
>>1227998
Nope, there is nothing. It's a fairy land of peace and wonder, it's not that every journalist who spoke against Putin got killled or anything. There are no 'no-go'-zones. Russians love fags, minorities and tourists. 0% crimes
>>
How do the Russians act towards people from the Baltic states? Since I speak the language, how much would it improve the interaction with Russians?
>>
>>1227998
Pidoruskie are cowards, being big is enough
>>
Just wanna say, really good thread everyone
>>
>>1227998
>Any areas of Moscow I should avoid?
South Administrative District. I live here and I'm fucking stronger.
>>
>>1227952
sounds like a made up story

what is it they do that they have to bribe cops all the time?
>>
>>1228108
Pfft, why does it sound made up? they want their passports back, dummy, nothing else.
>>
File: 1490042960283.jpg (1MB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1490042960283.jpg
1MB, 2048x1357px
Thanks for the thread OP, will be using this for my trip in June!
>>
I thought blyat means whore, right? people just say it constantly when something happens like fuck, shit in English.
>>
>>1228280
Yes it means whore in general, but usually this word used as an interjection, in a figurative sense If I can say so.
>>
Fuck your thread OP, won't be using your shitty guide when I go there this year.
>>
It's an OK guide. Not good, but not that bad.
With some editing and less butthurting about commies it could be slightly better.
>>
mods should sticky this, this guide for moscow is fantastic and people would actually benefit from it
>>
>>1228818
Nope. Let's see somebody use the guide AND be happy with the advice and maybe after that you can suggest a sticky, OP, I mean totally not samefagging different guy.
>>
>>1229463
I'm really tired of you calling me a samefag, is it so hard to get over with the fact that many people actually liked this guide?

Yes, it would be interesting to hear the feedback of someone who actually used it and not just read it.

I appreciate all the positive reviews I see here.

In other news - I started to work on v 1.1 and one of the anons offered help with proofreading. Should take several days.
>>
>>1229463
The guide is very useful and helpful even for muscovites themselves to know their city better. I wonder about some POIs that exist in the city haven't been known for me, although I used to think I know the city very well. OP did great job and did everything right. Other cities should have guides like this, I say.
t. muscovite
>>
File: firefox_2017-03-28_12-56-22.png (544KB, 988x723px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-03-28_12-56-22.png
544KB, 988x723px
I thoroughly enjoyed this thread, I have no plans to travel to Russia in the immediate future but perhaps in a few years.

OP, you hinted at sociopaths behind the steering wheel. Two questions: Riding a motorcycle, will I get slaughtered like a bicyclist in a RUS car crash video? 2: how are the roads? I am an organ donor but my motorcycle is probably not designed "for CIS countries road conditions" like glorious minsk (it handles SVK potholes well enough).
>>
>>1229488
Russian drivers are much worse than drivers in America or western Europe, but better than those in most of Asia or Caucasus. Some will ride 2x or 3x the allowed speed, some will dangerously overtake you when you don't expect it. Overall, Moscow has one of the highest driving cultures in Russia, but you should still be very careful when the road or try to cross it. Moscow has many bikers but accidents do happen.

Overall, the roads quality is improving. Moscow roads are not bad.

You will probably be getting to Moscow on a road from Ukraine, Minsk or Saint Petersburg.

The Minsk road I rode last year and it is OK (on a car). Very few potholes, they are also installing barriers and new lighting.

The SPB road is also OK, but there are notorious traffic jams and some parts of it are bad. This is why the government is building a new German-style highway between the two cities with an allowed speed limit of 150 km/h (pic related). It is expected to be finished somewhere before 2020.

The Ukraine route is the worst as far as I understand.
>>
>>1229471
lmao, this is my first post addressing OP, sure, just accuse anybody who disagrees with you being one guy and you having a dozen supporters. keep spouting your bile, I guess.
>>
>>1228022
I missed this one. I should say we are mostly neutral/don't care until you start complaining about Russians living in your countries (I know and saw many of them are not the nicest persons), then we get buttmad. I had a couple of students from baltic states when i was in the uni, they were nice. Alsowent to Riga some years ago, was also nice, didn't see any anti-Russian sentiment (that was before Crimea tho).
>>
Fun fact - I googled for references to my guide and found that someone actually copy pasted the whole content from v 1.0 to a different website, we now have an online version:

moscowguide dot tk
>>
>>1229488
Roads in Russia are not bad in general. Ofc we have clichy shitty roads with a lot of potholes, but they're usually out of the main directions. Moscow roads sometimes are in not very well condition after a winter but authorities repire it pretty quickly.

Jams - this is a bigger problem than potholes. I try never ride a car from 6:00 to 20:00 every day except sunday. Entrances to Moscow in suburbs often suffer from the jams. However, motorcycle is a good way to reduce the negative impact of the jams for you. The best ground transport during summer season here. Notice: parking in Third Ring perimeter is toll at all and somewhere outside the ring too. Here you're Moscow praking service with map http://parking.mos.ru/ Parking is free in sundays and federal holidays.

Of cause, you can get into road accident but don't disturb so much, for exemple, I never have been in any road accident from 2012. Be attentive and do not break the rules, here are cameras everywhere and the road police is very wicked to violators. Many of accidents that happen with motorcyclists happen because of motorcyclists' retarded behavior on the roads. Don't drive faster than the flow of machines drives, don't drive fast between road lanes in a jam and everything would be ok.
>>
Also, take into account that toll parking info shield at the streets are in Russian olny. Dunno why authorities don't duplicate it in English.
>>
>>1229490
OP, I think you sould add info about praking in Moscow to the guide though.
>>
>>1229501
you seem to be confusing Moscow and Russia. The roads in the Siberia *are* terrible and I mean the very main ones. The roads in the european part of the country are of course getting enough attention usually
>>
>>1229544
You seem to not understand that OP is an omnipotent being that knows everything about Moscow and Russia and that if you disagree with him you're wrong.
>>
>>1229745
wtf are you even talking about?
I've been to Siberia myself, I've seen that shit with my own eyes. Go, try to ride past Baykal and tell us what your experiences were
>>
Going to Vladivostok may 3rd to may 7th. I'm an American but flying from south korea.

Every visa website i look at looks sketchy as fuck. Anyone have some personal success with these? I don't want to get scammed out of $30 if at all possible.
>>
>>1229777
"visa website"
why use these? do the documents yourself, it's not rocket science
>>
I'm surprised you didn't include a section on dashcam videos OP, could you maybe explain why they are so popular in Russia? How about some info on insurance scams and perhaps traffic laws and car rentals? Excellent write-up by the way, you're obviously very proficient with English but it's just slightly awkward at certain points which makes it very endearing as well.
>>
>>1219483
> интepecныe мecтa
1. To чтo ecть вeздe, a пpиeзжим интepecнo кaк этo имeннo y нac, и имeннo в ДC.
2. To чтo хapaктepнo для ДC - или yникaльнo, или oднo из двyх пpoявлeний нa зeмлe.

Bпиши cвoи знaния в типoвыe тypиcтичecкиe cцeнapии.

Mнe пoнpaвилocь.
Mимoкpoкoдил
>>
>>1230147
чтo eтo ДC?
>>
>>1230231
it's a Russian slang word for Moscow

дc = DC = default city

originated on the old 2ch back in the day when most Russian anons were from Moscow
>>
new thread

>>1230321
>>1230321
>>1230321
>>1230321
>>1230321

>>1229982
thanks!

hmm, I'll try to write something on this issue

many people have dash cams because it is easier to prove who was responsible for the traffic accident in the court

>>1230147
пoпpoбyeм, cпacибo
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.