[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm heading to France this spring. I purchased rou nd trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I'm heading to France this spring. I purchased rou
nd trip tickets on Norwegian air. A small part of me wants to believe that they're going to be like an international JetBlue. But that allure is deminishing.

Does anyone have any experience with using Norwegian? I did some research on them, and they seem just okay. Not awful, but not exactly an upper echelon flying experience. Some decent reviews, some unfavorable... Am I in for some mediocre shit?

Also, Airline quality thread.
>>
>>1216100
Unless you are flying Air Botswana or something, my opinion is that the differences quality of experience between airlines is much less than people like to think it is. The differences between non-budget airlines are even less. So I wouldn't worry to much about it.

At the end of the day, you are sitting in a tin can filled with other people and dry air for however long it takes to get where you want to go.
>>
>>1216113
Nice way of looking at it. Thanks, man.
>>
>>1216113
All of this.

Unless you're on some long haul flight, where the service, comfort and meal service varies greatly by airline because of classes, you will probably feel like this airline is just like most others from first world countries that are all coach seating. This is a low cost airline (which brings about a level of personnel with no loyalties or who don't fly often), but a big one in numbers of flights. As far as safety goes, they have almost 100 nearly brand new Boeings and Airbuses with another 100 on order (new!), so they seem poised to have growing pains.

General tips for low cost airlines, buy a liter water bottle in the terminal, have your own snacks and foods (just in case you can't buy them), regulate your own temperature without buying a blanket, and prepay all your luggage and do everyone online long before you leave, not at the ticket counter or gate.
>>
>>1216113
I have flown Air Botswana and it was fine. They only have small ATR72's but it's perfect for the short distances they cover.
>>
>>1216100
I always fly Norwegian if I can. Usually my trips are short, not more then 2 hours so I usually don't buy anything on the plane. If I need to eat, I eat before I go or when I arrive. Somethimes I might buy a coffee. The staff is mostly friendly, the planes are new, passengers are apparently somewhat used to flying so no problems there either. Can't see any reason NOT to fly with Norwegian.
>>
>>1216145
>>1216154

Hearing these responses are really resolidifying my decision to fly with them. It's my second time searching/buying tickets. I know brand/logo loyalty is frowned upon, but I had an oddly good feeling the first time I saw their minimalistic logo. Nice to hear.
>>
File: rage.jpg (156KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
156KB, 340x444px
>>1216145
>General tips for low cost airlines, buy a liter water bottle in the terminal

This won;t impact OP on his trip, but some Asian/Middle Eastern airports I've flown through have a last security screening at the gate, where you get to throw away the water you just bought inside their security zone.
>>
File: planes dog.jpg (41KB, 448x331px) Image search: [Google]
planes dog.jpg
41KB, 448x331px
>>1216151
I literally had no idea there was even such a thing as Air Botswana, just used the name as a fictional dinky little regional airline that might not be up to what a major airline does. My sincere apologies to all the people of Botswana.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.