[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 24 year old fagot turning 25 this august, i am the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I'm a 24 year old fagot turning 25 this august, i am the optimity of a neat i hardly leave the house have no friends and hate my life, im going to sell my truck and probably get 10 or 14 k for it. Where should i travel to get myself out of my fagot ways? ill most likely be going by myself.
>>
>>1216021
Do you mean you're gay?

If not, go to thailand and fuck some cheap hookers, if you are, still go to thailand and get fucked by some cheap hookers

If you're on the fence go to thailand anyway and embrace bisexuality
>>
>>1216149
Fpbs
>>
>>1216021
stop fapping and backpack through south east asia . be sure to get all needed visas while still in your home country. don'tt spend too much on whores.
>>
>>1216149
Go to Yurop
>>
>>1216021
Do you think you ares suddenly not gonna be a faggot if you go overseas?
>>
>>1216021
>neat

It's NEET you fucking retard, if you don't even know what a words/abbreviation means or what it even stands for then don't use it you nigger mccuck.
>>
Backpack SEA, most speak english, you will more than likely get yourself into trouble. Stay at hostels you will meet all kinds of people. It's cheap, the tourists that go are so varied you can either do it in luxury or dirt cheap. Endless possibilities.
>>
>>1218555
McCuck? McNigger?
>>
>>1216021
Don't do it without a long term plan, trust me on this one, it may seem like a way out, but traveling while unhappy is not a good idea

You need to get social skills, yes backpacking SEA is a fun experience, but you have to know how to talk to people, and actually be interesting

Traveling alone is a humbling and character building experience, but that doesn't mean that everyone can do it whenever they want

Traveling alone can get very lonely, but you need to have the skills to keep on through that.

So my advice is stop listening to retards on this board and go get some motherfucking social skills >>1217575 is right, you gotta not be a faggot to have fun overseas
>>
>>1216021
keep the money to buy a house so you don't have to work like a slave for the rest of your life
>>
>>1218709
This man is right.

t. "traveling will cure me of my depression and loneliness xDDD" oh wait it didn't and now I spent a fuckload of money on being unhappy abroad
>>
>>1216021
>I'm a 24 year old fagot turning 25 this august
Me too!
>>
>>1216021
>optimity

The word you're looking for is "epitome"

Also, "fagot" is spelled "faggot" (two "g"s)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.