[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who travel by bus to get to another state or even to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bus.jpg (276KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
276KB, 1024x685px
For those who travel by bus to get to another state or even to another country: what would you change about the system and what do you dislike about traveling by bus?

I love roadtrips and I would love to see a new "mechanic" in which you're able to relax, say, traveling while the drivers puts on some neutral ambient music or lo fi for everyone in the bus, nice decoration, really comfy seats, etc. And if we're talking about a travel agency, my family would love the tour guide to talk about the culture while relaxing and listening to soft music, programmed stops for us tourists and excursionists to take pictures, watch the landscape, etc., before we get to our destination. For the sake of immersion in the culture and relaxation.

I just think some of us enjoy the road way more than the destination we're heading. And I'm tired of just sitting and staring at the window for hours until I get to my destination, I know many buses have T.V. but they all play awful movies.

What about you?
>>
>>1215577
So you want to travel with 50 people with the exact same taste in music as you have?
>>
>>1215578
I just thought lo fi music is pretty neutral if there are no lyrics involved, my younger brother (17) tells me that's a good genre to listen while studying or relaxing. I'm 34 so I don't listen to music that much, what would you suggest?
>>
>>1215580
Headphones
>>
Full 180 degree reclining seats. I've heard they exist in South America and Asia, but I've never experienced it.

Buses are uniformally awful in the US.
>>
The worst experience I had on a bus was when 3 Greyhound busses broke down in a row, meaning I was left in a bus station in the middle of no where in North Carolina at 3am, with homeless people threatening to shoot everyone in the bus station if they didn't give them money.

Trains are much better for me
>>
>>1215685
Thats nothing , i was touched where i didnt want to be touched on a bus once
>>
>>1215715
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>1215786
I was touched on the side of my leg and on my shoulder by a big fat white woman spilling over her seat into mines.
>>
>>1215577
There's nothing you can do. Buses just suck. I ride them state-to-state, but they've peaked. Once you start funneling more money into them to make them nicer and weed out the homeless people, druggies, convicts, and other weirdos, you might as well fly or take a train.
>>
>>1215826
There are tour busses for chinkeys and oldies that are pretty much what op is describing
>>
>>1215790
That sounds awful
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.