[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gotten a bad airbnb review as a guest? Did it affect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: th.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Have you ever gotten a bad airbnb review as a guest? Did it affect getting bookings afterward? I think I'm about to get one at the place I'm in now because I clogged up the toilet and spilt wine on my bed.
>>
>>1214985
Just do instant-books for awhile and be on your best behavior so you can get more good reviews to bury the bad one
>>
>>1214985
If it's not a shared rental and you're alone you still have time to buy a plunger and call the host explaining your situation and how you'll happily pay for damages. They make like the gesture and give you stars for honesty. Doing nothing and gtfoing is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>1214985
>>1214994
Why not just make a new account?
>>
>>1214995
Because then you can't use the same email, name, address, or credit card details.

The same reason people can't trash and rob places and then make a new, fresh account
>>
>>1215155
Wait... you have to use a credit card for AirBnB? Can't make eTransfers?
>>
>>1215155
You can use both the same name, and the same credit card details. Just make a new email.

t. someone who has abused the bonus system
>>
>>1215158
Depends on which country you're making an account from.
US and UK apparently have the option to pay via PP. Don't know which other countries have this option and the fuckers don't seem to have such info available.
>>
>>1214985
How about not being a fat shit bastard and don't drink wine in a bed that isn't yours.

Faggot
>>
>>1214985
>>1214985
Get a bucket of very hot water and dump it down the toilet. Works every time unless you've seriously fucked up.
>>
put sheet in toilet, flush repeatedly.. problem solved
>>
>>1214985
Never used airbnb before but strongly considering using it in an upcoming trip to Japan. Should I expect to have any trouble making a booking if I haven't used the site before and don't have a record?
>>
>>1217978
If you have a few verifications that should be enough to set hosts at ease. You can also send them a message beforehand describing the nature of your trip. There are also listing that can be booked automatically in which hosts approval isn't necessary.
>>
>>1216816

thanks man i literally did this during an airbnb stay
>>
I've gotten a few bad reviews. One time a guy refused to rent to me. But majority of my reviews are good and new.

I've stayed in places that were basically cheap hotels posing as apartments (this is common in Asia). I spilled coffee on the bed on my last stay and generally make a mess and don't really clean up before I leave and still got positive reviews kek. For real apartments they usually expect you to clean up before you leave.
>>
guys i have a related question.

i'm a host, and some fuckers literaly fucking destroyed me in comment and in bad ratings, i had only 8 guy rating me so my ranking is at 3,8/5 which is quite low.

i was planning on having some friends making fake reservation and boosting my ratings, or maybe i should just recreate a whole other annonce with new mail and so on.

any advice ?
>>
>>1218725
That's not what literally means. 1 star for you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.