[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to spend 4 days in Berlin. What cool things are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Going to spend 4 days in Berlin. What cool things are there to do there?
>>
>>1214414
Dying in a terrorist attack is breddy gool i guess
>>
>>1214414
>What cool things are there to do there?
What sort of things strike you as cool?
>>
>>1214414
I just spent a weekend here for a bachelors party, only really seen the pubs and clubs and got so messed up I cant remember most of it.

That said I just booked up to go back for 7 days in June.

Bring a jacket though, it's cold as fuck just now
>>
>>1214414
When? Summer Berlin is different than the rest of the year.

Sowjetisches Ehrenmal
>huge soviet memorial

Burgermeister Schleschisches Tor
>Stand in line and eat a burger

Sisyphos/Kosmonaut/Renate
>Clubs for partying that arent the all-black-everything/Berghain/fisting vibe. Though Berghain is cenrtainly worth it

Berliner Eisfabrik
>Some cool graffiti on a derelict building

Teufelsberg
>Old nazi academy, covered by a mountain of WOII rubble, with a derelict NSA station on top.

Summer Berlin
Badeschiff
>Swimmingpool in the Spree

Görlitzer park
>say no to the drugdealers and start drinking son

Boxhagener Platz
>So many Spätis surrounding this park, cheap food as well. Perfect place for a hangover afternoon

Yaam
>Say no to the drug dealers and chill in a reggea beach/bar

Or you can go to the boring shit in Mitte/Charlottenburg
>>
>>1214414
experience the nightlife and get lost somewhere.
>>
>>1214451
Well I'm an introvert that enjoys playing video games and browsing 4chan. I'm going because of a family event.

>>1214471
Next week. But some of this stuff sounds interesting, thanks man.

>>1214482
Specific pubs or bars you can recommend?
>>
>>1214508
There are two major shopping streets, Kurfürstendamm (Ku'Damm) and Friedrichstraße. Don't forget to check out the "Unter den Linden"-boulevard for the major historical sites.

Mitte, Kreuzberg, Prenzlauer Berg and Charlottenburg are contrasting but fascinating parts of the city.

You might explore Potsdam as well, it has a beautiful Baroque old town and is surrounded by world heritage-tier castles.

The museums are also top notch. If you fancy bad architecture, you might check out the political district as well.

It's an awful city but worth a visit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.