[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How autistic is it from me to plan my first trip alone with an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Masterplann.png (293KB, 1885x979px) Image search: [Google]
Masterplann.png
293KB, 1885x979px
How autistic is it from me to plan my first trip alone with an excel-table ?

Does anyone else do this ?
I don't want to do anything wrong
>>
>>1213221
German/10.
Very very high on the autism scale.
>>
>>1213221

I did the same thing. Ended up not following it because it was difficult to move around and talk to foreign people, but listing all plausible interests and notes and connections regarding them is VERY helpful and useful thing to do.

You end up forgetting a lot of stuff while on the road and pre-flights, so you should always have a nice and detailed itinerary.

With that being said, don't limit your options and opportunities to be spontaneous. This includes:

Don't pre-book months in advance stuff like hotels, tickets, etc.

Non German here, if it matters.
>>
>>1213221
Whatever gets you hyped, anon. Just don't expect to actually follow that schedule.
>>
>>1213221
Not autistic enough. You haven't setup your data and equations to optimize your trip yet. This might help you:
https://youtu.be/7yZ5xxdkTb8?t=345
>>
>>1213221
You should be ashamed of all that English in your file.
>>
I think it's very smart... But I would organize it totally differently, not use Excel just as a word processor like you do on the first tab.

Idk when I travel alone, then I only put stuff in my calendar and notes actually.

When travelling with friends, we have a shared spreadsheet in excel online, and everyone throws stuff in there.
>>
my first trip to Spain was my first trip alone. I didnt organize shit, it takes the fun out of travel.

just land, go to a bar and start asking questions, you'll find your way.
>>
>>1213221
5/Autism.
Writing down places you want to visit and activities you want to do is a good idea. So is keeping track of flights and anything you've already booked.
Planning out every detail and allowing no room for spontaneity on the other hand can make your trip stressful and/or boring.
And Lissabon is not in Spain, du Waldorfschüler.
>>
>>1213221
That's too harsh for 14 days, anon. It is better to stay in fewer places and know them well.
>>
>>1213639
>>1213405

Those destinations are only ideas i am brainstorming. I know won't visit all of them

If you have any advice about some of these destinations if they are being musts or not i'll gladly take it
>>
>>1213244
/thread
>>
>>1213221
OP, I don't use Excel for my planning that much because I prefer google's built-ins...I do a couple of things:

1) I organize my browser's bookmark bar with some folders where I tuck in some bookmarks, like Prague, Vienna, Budapest.
These bookmarks might be restaurants or stores I intend to visit, museum webpages where hours are located, metro maps, that kind of thing. Whatever I once visited, bam, the bookmark goes into the folder. Anything really important for offline use, I'll print to pdf and send to my phone or kindle in advance.
2) I then go into my Google calendar, and I toss in any hotel or train reservations as appointments, include any links in there, arrival or departure times for trains or driving. Again, I'll print any reservation emails, tickets, things I might truly need offline, say if my phone battery died or the internet wasn't working. When I get it all together, I'll print my weekly calendar out, and "share" with a family member also on Google as a sort of backup or who the police/embassy could contact if I go missing ;) This hour by hour calendar helps me later, where I can write in some things like restaurants, or bus numbers to sightsee, stuff I look up later. As you finish days, you can keep the pages as souvenirs or trash them.

I might have a comment or notepad file that I add to often as a kind of To Do list of things to remember to pack, or things to do like "cancel the paper" or "buy sudafed" or "pack a padlock for spa locker" Just a random list of things, where I might get detailed outfits together when I check the final weather report. I will also open a piece of luggage in a spare bedroom or somewhere, and toss random shit in there that comes to mind. Doing the list and the luggage open helps me to have no stress. I am a seasoned traveler and know what I'm doing, and I'd probably do alright no matter what, but I like my method now where I don't have to remember a damn thing.
>>
>>1213221
planning at all is pretty autistic tbqhwu
>>
>>1213221
Hast du dich mal an den deutschen Bund für Autisten gewandt?
>>
>>1213221
You can't do anything wrong when it comes down to planning your trip as long as it is useful for yourself. I hate planning too much for instance, I just want to have a lot of possible options to do and see, maybe have one or two essential things I need to do and after that I just improvise and see what comes on my path, but it's just whatever works the best for you, anon.
>>
>>1214400
Ich sekundiere!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.