[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will be going to chile in april and be there for around 2 weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

I will be going to chile in april and be there for around 2 weeks. What do you recommend doing? Any routes? Should I stay in Chile or go to Peru/Bolivia?
>>
Actually this is of pretty use to me, I started planning for a trip to either Chile or Bolivia less than a week ago.

Any advice for me being I'm still in the infant stages if planing, I want to go during August.

In otherwords: Bump
>>
>>1212264
If you're staying just for 2 weeks, then I reccomend you just stay in Chile. From Santiago you could go to Valparaíso, enjoy the view, have some drinks and party a lot. Then I suggest you go either south or north. To the North there is San Pedro de Atacama, a very beautyful city that just everyone goes to. To the South there are plenty of places but the most beautyful is Torres del Paine, search it on google it is a group of mountains surrounded by a very nice landscape.

Have in mind that, if you wanted to visit all these places, you would have to traverse the whole country, so I suggest you make a little research and make some decisions.
>>
>>1212365
Any cultural history/art history destinations?
>>
File: incendio-valparaiso-chile.jpg (187KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
incendio-valparaiso-chile.jpg
187KB, 624x351px
I am from Chile ... This country is burning in flames ... literally and economically
>>
>>1212754
What's wrong with the economy there? Does that mean everything will be cheaper when I go?
>>
Beautiful country, try the North or South and stay away from Santiago if you can.
>>
>>1212754
Short term hiccup for the economy or worse?

>>1213199
Can you expand on this? I've heard Santiago is quite a nice city, easy access to vineyards, Valparaiso and the mountains and generally pretty relaxed.
>>
>>1213533
Santiago is nice, definetly worthwhile to visit. It's just that compared to the other places you could visit like Valparaiso or the south, it feels like a let down. Chilean btw.
>>
>>1212264

I am also going to Chile in April.
>>
>>1213714
Interesting. Personally I enjoy visiting cities. We are planning on visiting in Sep / Oct but going up to San Pedro de Atacama for 5 days and 3-4 around Santiago etc. Not sure the mrs will like Valparaiso.

Wine trip day from Santiago and one day trip up to the mountains with a day to bum around the city and perhaps hire a car and day trip Valparaiso.

Feasible?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.