[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would /trv/'s perfect 3 whole day (and 3 night) itinerary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Adjaruli_Khachapuri.jpg (160KB, 1149x970px) Image search: [Google]
Adjaruli_Khachapuri.jpg
160KB, 1149x970px
What would /trv/'s perfect 3 whole day (and 3 night) itinerary be for Tbilisi?
>>
Don't go.
>>
>>1212058
Don't go.
>>
>>1212299
>>1212319
Stop posting.
>>
Bump. Anyone?
>>
>>1212058
Resident Advisor had a good article on the nightclub scene there
>>
>>1212058
i'd prolly visit old part of the town,botanical garden, and mtskheta
>>
>>1212058
>/trv/ writes my lonely planet clone website articles

fuck off.
>>
>>1212058
Old town, botanical garden and Nariqala plus Tsminda Sameba on day one. Day two some museums if that's your thing. Alternatively Gori and Uplistsikhe (sp?). Day three Davit Gareji - daily marshrutka from Pushkin square for 25GEL return. Search on fb.
>>
>>1213156
Oh, Dry Bridge Market is also neat. Go bar hopping at night if you like. Clubs are a bit seedy often, but good times if you like that bit of grit. Truth be told, there isn't that much to do in Tbilisi.
>>
>>1213144
Its not that, its the fact I am trying to pick 3 nights between Tbilisi or Minsk and I think Tbilisi will be better, although I will admit I am basing about 80% of that off of the fact that I love Georgian food.
>>
>>1213226
Tbilisi at least has something to see, if not much. Minsk has nothing. And the food is shit.
>>
>>1213236
This. So true.
>>
>>1212058
Tblisi was the worst part of Georgia when I was there.

David Gareji is worth the trip, and do the walkaround mini trail, but that is NOT Tblisi, know that much.
>>
okay

some places are worth checking out,

Old town (Narikala Fortress)
Georgian National Museum (closed on mondays)
Dry Bridge Market
Hotel Rooms Tbilisi (this place is great, amazing restaurant/bar but don't expect Georgian food there)
if you like night clubs arrange your days so that you'll be there on friday, go to Bassiani.

most of other places worth visiting are outside of Tbilisi i think
>>
Good things I recall about Tblisi:

Cheap & well managed subway system.
Friendly locals will tell you where you are (if lost).
Note: If you understand Russian with a HEAVY Georgian accent. Which can sound like accentuated vowels in a row, with no clear message.
>>
>>1213558
that's true about elders, most of the young people speak English very well though
>>
>>1213559
True, and it seemed everyone who could speak English definitely tried to get by with it, instead of switching to Russian - but for some reason whenever I needed directions (say to find the marshrutka to Sighnagi) there were only elderly chaps around.

But cannot emphasize it enough - stand around for 15 seconds looking confused and someone will try and help you find your bearings.

One thing I also liked - everyone seemed to have a neighbour who could do what was needed. Or a cousin.

Marshrutka to Tblisi is full? No problem, my neighbour is driving there by car, he leaves in 5 minutes, here he is, get in.
>>
>>1212058
Eating that in frtnt of them
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.