[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone travelled the hungarian serbian boarder recently and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: roszke-horgos.jpg (119KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
roszke-horgos.jpg
119KB, 1000x666px
Did anyone travelled the hungarian serbian boarder recently and could tell me if the checks are intensive or not ?
>>
>>1211883

Never been there. But considering there is a florishing drug and weapon trade from the ex-yugo to western europe i guess you should expect proper border checkings
>>
>>1211883
Went there last summer by train across the border, and the only thing that happened was they checked my passport and stamped it. But it all depends on where you're from.
>>
>>1211883
It depends. If you are white AND have an Schengen or US passport, they'll barely look at you.

If you fail to be white or fail to have a Schengen / Western European passport, but you still look well off, you might be okay.
If you are from the Balkans, you may or may not be okay depending on how poor you and your car looks like.
East Asian - fine.
Basically the worst is if you are poor Northern Sudanian black guy, Afghanistan, Syria, close enough, etc etc.

I don't think you have to prepare for anything special if you're privileged enough to be checking /trv/.

Do not attempt to smuggle anything like the locals do. If you have to ask around here, it means you will fail, and will fail miserably.
>>
>>1211883
I crossed the border in July by train, and nothing in particular happened.
>>
>>1211969
>If you're privileged enough

ISHYGDDT
>>
crossed the border by car in summer, we (western europeans) didnt get checked but i saw some other guys with western european license plates get checked
>>
Went 2 years ago, 2 Dutch guys in a Slovak rental car.
Surprise car inspection, they looked everywhere, except inside our actual luggage for some reason. Wallets that were on the dashboard they explicitly handed to us while we were next to the car, must be policy or something.
>>
>>1211974
Problem?

OP asked what to expect. I explained it in detail.
Is it my fault now that the officers at that border are racist corrupt pricks or what?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.