[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys do to get excited for a trip? I've still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Nighthawks.jpg (866KB, 6000x3274px) Image search: [Google]
Nighthawks.jpg
866KB, 6000x3274px
What do you guys do to get excited for a trip? I've still got a month before my plane leaves to Yurop, and I wanna keep the anticipation alive. I've done all the research and packing and planning, so ya'll got any ideas?
>>
>>1211804
I've got just over 30 days for my trip also and just got done planning.

I'm hitting the gym a lot cause I'm gonna be on the beach every day. Maybe get in the best shape possible so you feel & look good. The clock will be working against you so time will go by fast.
>>
>>1211804
I usually start getting a heat on for my Vegas trips about a month in advance. I go 3-4 times a year and still get like a little kid a few days before the trip.

I don't plan much anymore though, I used to plan every day down to the hour, now I just go and let the day take me wherever.
>>
>>1211804
My trip is booked for over a year in the future. My goal is to finish up my school early so I can actually go
>>
>>1212102
Isn't Vegas really tacky and boring? Or do you just love gambling?
>>
Now would be the time (for me) to let it lie and try to think about it as little as possible. Then all of a sudden the realisation will hit me 'Oh shit, I'm leaving for XX in a week! And I still haven't bought/done YY! Aaaah!"
That kickstarts me, and then I'm in sort of a daze until I leave.
>>
>>1212695
That isn't even relevant to the thread.
>>
>>1212697
Not him but I've gone to vegas in a large group and for a kickball tournament and had the best times doing that. It really helps if you are very outgoing and are with outgoing people as well.

I don't gamble at all. Just like to drink and chill at pool parties.
>>
I don't know.

The anticipation of being able to leave work and school behind keeps me excited up until I'm about to leave. Right now I've taken a semester off from university and am planning a trip across Africa and South Asia. I'm leaving in June and still need to purchase a few of my tickets. I've got the first couple legs booked already.

Knowing that I'll be getting a fare to Dar Es Salaam in two weeks keeps me excited, as does knowing that I'll get a replacement laptop not long after so that I can continue freelancing.

Each step and milestone which brings me closer to my journey being "all set" makes me excited. However, I don't do well incessantly on my trip. There are other things in the short-term which I think about too, like going to the gym or figuring out how to reach my motorcycle from my dad's house once the weather warms up. I'm looking forward to going fishing and camping in March and April and May.
>>
>>1211804
nothing.
I can't even be bothered to do the planning anymore. I do it on the plain mostly. Often I feel I don't want to go up to the day of the trip. Then when on the road I sometimes cheer up.
I keep buying plain tickets because I used to enjoy travelling a lot. Then I have to pull myself up to actually go.
>>
>>1213458
Actually it fucking is, but okay. Either way it's a bump???? So shut up????????
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.