[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Is 5 days in Bangkok too long? Going with my girlfriend. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: wbcities0715-bangkok.jpg (579KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wbcities0715-bangkok.jpg
579KB, 1600x1000px
Is 5 days in Bangkok too long?

Going with my girlfriend. I don't know if we should ditch early and catch a plane to phi phi or something, we are only planning to go to chiang mai for a few days after bangkok
>>
>>1211433
I think so, you would have to fly to phuket and then get the boat over to phi phi. I don't know if I would do phi phi with a girlfriend, it's a party island. Koh samui is a nice couples island.
>>
>>1211433
There's plenty to do in Bangkok that you would not get to it all in 5 days. That said, thr pace of the city can be exhausting in 5 days. Personally, I'd shift more days to Chiang Mai. If this is ypur first trip to Thailand, 5 days is probably fine, but Bangkok is one of those places that after you have been there once you won't want to go back, vs the alternatives in Thailand. Closer beaches are Pattaya (Yes there is more than Walking Street and plenty of couples/family stuff. Hell, Thailand's largest water park is there). Koh Chang and Rayong, as well. Another suggestion is to book a day trip to Ayuttha while in Bangkok. Thailand's first capital, awesome temple ruins there. Plus the famous Buddha face tree
>>
>>1211514
Phuket ia good, as well. Surin Beach or Bangtao or something. You won't have to worry about any ferries.
>>
>>1211457
This. Ko Pha Ngan is also really chill. At least it was when I was there 6 years ago.
>>
>>1211517
Still is, unless you're on haad rin for full moon party. Then it gets a bit crazy.
>>
So for two straight white Americans who want to go to Thailand and meet girls, eat the spicy local food, and generally just party. What city would you guys recommend? And would 2000$ be enough for a hotel and food for a couple of weeks? Also We only know English would that be a problem?
>>
>>1211531
$2000 AUD lasted me and a friend 3 weeks. We did most of Thailand. We went to bangkok, chaing mai, phuket, phi phi, krabi, koh samui and koh phangan.

Food is best in the north, so definitely go to Chiang mai, probably my favourite place in thailand. It's also good for meeting thai girls. White girls will be in koh samui, phi phi and koh phangan.

Most thai's can speak english, you do not need to know any thai, you can get by pretty much everywhere with only english.

Chiang mai for the north and jungle. Koh phi phi for beach and party island. Koh phangan if you want to do full moon party.

Hope I have helped friend
>>
>>1211532
Yeah thank you so when you traveled thailand did you reserve hotels or just walk in and rent it out? And how much Thai baht did it cost for each night on average?
>>
>>1211532
I'm gonna be in Thailand for 2 weeks and those are the exact stops I'm taking. A few of them I am only going to be in for a short while due to time constraints.

What do you recommend in Krabi & Phucket? I'm probably gonna charter some boats for a day trip to islands, not much else planned.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.