[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell stories of aussie backpackers u have met throughout your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

tell stories of aussie backpackers u have met throughout your travels, the globe is infested with them!
>>
Objectively the worst people you can meet tbqh

I don't know why but every single Australian you meet who leaves their country for even a moment turns into a hyperaggressive macho dumb cunt who refuses to wear a shirt and gets blind drunk every opportunity they get
>>
File: Spongebob_Patrick_Hands.gif (134KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob_Patrick_Hands.gif
134KB, 500x381px
>>1211116
>mfw going to Europe next month
>>
>>1211116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9toD_R6t1pI

australia was a mistake
>>
australians in groups are the worst individuals in the world
solo travellers are okay
>>
>>1210448

Met one at a hostel in Vienna. He'd been traveling Europe for 5 months at the time. Told me he'd been drunk every night. His routine was getting up at 3-4 in the afternoon, going to McDonalds, staying there for a few hours to nurse his hangover and sustain himself, before going back to the hostel bar to drink himself into oblivion and hitting on very young girls again.

Truly a specimen.
>>
>>1211127
A real Australian in europe would also have some sort of brain damage from access to cheap drugs
>>
>>1211127
Sounds familiar to an Australian I met in SF a few years ago. He suspected that he had broken one or more bones in his foot but he didn't have insurance and didn't want to go home yet so he just tried to stay as drunk and stoned as he possibly could. I suggested he go to Canada or Mexico to get his foot taken care of, but "nah fuck it."
>>
Last summer I was in Brussels, this nice little corner stand where some hippie looking guy was selling bread. The fucker was huge, must've been 6 foot 4, looked like a body builder. I asked if he was an Aussie, I shit you not he gave me a vegemite sandwich.
>>
I met an aussie backpacker chick once
5 minutes after meeting, we were already fucking
>>
If a backapcker has tattooes, is ripped and abuses drugs (Especially cocaine) + is rambling in some incomprehensive language, you can be sure it's ozzie.

I met few calm ones to the point they were boring, but most of them are typical chads.
Especially here, in South America, they are on coke 90% of time because "it's so cheap when compared to home"
Some of them are funny, but I wouldn't spend more than one evening/night hanging out with them.
>>
>>1211249
This really should be the /trv/ theme for the next 4chan cup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
>>
Had a couple of aussie guys start an impromptu pub crawl at our hostel on a Monday and we basically went around demanding free drinks from every bar we could find.

Was pretty sweet ngl.
>>
>>1210448
typical boring yanks hating on the most relatable bunch of people you will meet in hostels. Americans are always boring and can't handle their drink. Aussies are funny and social, you are the problem.
>>
>>1211271
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwl7tthqzkA
>>
>>1211273

Yeah, the rest of the world is wrong. You're right. Aussies are just delightful...
>>
>>1211271
Does /trv/ ever do actual meetups? I'd be so down for that, someone should make a thread, quads decides where.
>>
>>1211282
Idk I do know some people from here in person, they're awesome, so this might be interesting.
>>
>>1211282
Of course, I went to a meet up in Japan and made new friends/memories
>>
>>1211282
I've met more than one person from /trv/. Every single time has been great, seems like every /trv/ler you meet in real life is actually pretty cool.
>>
>>1211282
How about Bangkok? Because it's a popular destination, lots of /trv/lers go there, easy to reach, and has loads of cool things to do and see.

Plus I'm going there in March again.
>>
>know a guy
>his sister gets evicted from apartment
>gives him an extra key
>he goes there to squat
>has five australians join him
>get blackout drunk and spend all their money on coke everyday
>don't have furniture, just sit on bundles of clothes
>power was disconnected but they had running water
>shitty building management took six weeks to get rid of them
>>
Australian here. I cant excuse my countrymens poor behavior. Its nice that we as a country is rich enough that a significant large part of young adults can afford to travel. Which also meant we kinda exported our coming of age education to other countries. How to not be a retard. Learn constraints etc.

I had a guy who tried to get people to drink more beers and go for a pub crawl at 7am when he's so obliterated, he got lost in a single storey hostel.
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (447KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
447KB, 1536x2048px
>>1211116
I live in australia can tell you this is not something that happens only overseas. Get a group of aussie males together and soon enough the shirts come off and the fists come out
Most of the time it's good fun but a lot of the times it's too much
t. taig
>>
>>1210448
delete this
>>
>>1211125
lad packs are bad from everywhere

Australian lad packs travel further afield than most others, not even Antarctica is safe from them, and they are rude
but on the upside, they buy drinks in rounds and don't quarrel

British lad packs start more fights, and have no respect for public transport
however they are less annoying during the day

America lads can't drink, can't work out who is and isn't a prostitute, and are annoying at tourist sites
but they seem to always have weed regardless of the risks
>>
>>1211280
Fuckin oath we are, stop being such a soft cunt.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (28KB, 428x343px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
28KB, 428x343px
>thread full of introverts
>complaining about other people having fun
>complaining when their gfs hook up with superior australian blokes when they go overseas by themselves
>complaining about them not being RealTravelers™ because they wake up at 1pm

We just like to have fun, if that means getting drunk, doing drugs, teaching cunts lessons then stealing your girl why would i care what you think?

If you dont like it go somewhere else?

(But really i dont think we are that bad normally)
>>
>>1211439
please god let this not be a serious post

when you travel you are a guest
don't go trashing the reputation of your home country, and travelers as a whole by being obnoxious
>>
>>1211444

Not that dude but countries can close to tourists or heavily restrict them if they dont like what they are doing.

Saudi, North Korea & Bhutan being a few examples.

Normally easy money from tourists trumps the stupid stuff they do.
>>
>>1211450
sometimes countries tolerate obscene behavior from tourists just for the money, bali, ibitha
etc

but being obnoxious and paying for people to tolerate you quickly elicits hatred of foreigners

a bunch of chads trash a town, and everyone pays the price
that could be in the form of higher prices
increased visa costs
difficulty connecting with locals
a loss of goodwill and generosity
sometimes even travel restrictions

people who think they can just go wherever they please, shit on everyone and band-aid that with money disgust me
they really ruin it for everyone else
>>
Australian here, the lad packs are easy as fuck to approach and talk shit with. I think it's just a cultural thing, just go up and talk to them like you've known them your entire life. You will not find a more accepting bunch of legends in your life.

Just don't be spergs, go up and spin a yarn. We might be a bit annoying if you're looking for some downtime but I honestly don't think that's an issue. Just go somewhere that isn't a crowded public place.
>>
File: Shitpost Ritual Dance.webm (3MB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost Ritual Dance.webm
3MB, 640x350px
>>1211116
sounds like someone who can't handle the bants
>>
Opinion on New Zealanders?
>>
>>1211472
Literally who? Might as well not even exist
>>
>>1211472
Hobbits? They're a right queer bunch
>>
>>1211407
Australian living in Ireland. I've been thinking the same thing desu.
>>
>>1211472
They're actually just shit versions of Australians. We invented pavlova deal with it kiwis.
>>
>>1211272
You cheeky cunts
>>
>>1211121
ayy me too m8o
>have no plan
>will harass natives for advice
It's what I've been told to do from other australians
>>
>>1211853
Yeah just do it, don't change your ways because of some beta autists on 4chan
>>
File: average_aussie_tourist.jpg (27KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
average_aussie_tourist.jpg
27KB, 650x366px
>>1210448

You can always expect this human garbage to walk around wrapped in an australian flag during festivals.

Same for Canadians.

Makes them very punchable
>>
They are just like Chinese

Really nice in their own countries, but as soon as they go out travelling, they turn into total snobs
>>
I interned at Facebook, and holy shit the Australians have completely infested that place

The worst part is they are such good mates with each other still, that one of the SWEs I met from Adelaide, had worked there for 10 years, and still has his Aussie accent.
>>
>reading the entire thread in an aussie accent in your head
fuckin rippa, cunts
>>
>>1211874
That's pretty common if he grew up in Australia. It can take a very long time to lose it since it's not learning a new language.

Let's get back to planning that meet up m8s.
>>
>>1211872
Nothing in the world is easier to fuck than a chinese immigrant
>>
File: 1465678031592.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1465678031592.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>1211872
>Chinese
>Really nice in their own countries

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1210448

I was in Berlin, traveling alone, and shared a 6 bed hostel room with 5 Aussie guys (I'm a chick) who were there to PARTY and fuck they were funny. They had stocked up on MDMA/ E pills and Ket and the relevant vitamines for recovery. Day one they started their night by each sticking 2 pills up their asses and doing a bunch of ket. I joined them to a club where the drugs really hit them... waited while one guy went to the toilet. He returned and said he'd just railed a bunch more ket and then be proceeded to K-hole in the middle of the club. I was not familiar with this phenomenon and paniced. I found some of his friends and told them he fucking needed help. His bestfriend slapped him across the face, told him to "stop being such a soft cock" and then recommended he get some speed to counter the K. It was a long night. When we returned to the hostel in the morning they all took their vitamins and a fuck ton of valum and got a good days sleep.

These guys were not sober for a single waking moment that week.
>>
>>1211280
???
>>
>>1211282
Haha I was thinking of running a share location and info type of deal, or CS profile for surfers and trv/lers
>>
>>1212041
So did they run a train on you?
>>
>>1212041
>this is fun to people

I do my fair share of drugs but this sounds awful.
>>
>>1212041
hmm
>>
>>1211282
I've met probably 10 people from /int/ so far but none frokm /trv/, yet
>>
>>1212098
I'm aussie and I agree.

I can't get into the macho chadism, especially in another country, but I travel solo.
>>
>>1212041
How can you hate us after that?
>>
>>1211472
Basically Australians, but act like they're somehow better because "we're totally not Australians" and get pissy when somebody mistakes them for Aussies.

I'm Aussie myself though, so I think I'm probably biased to them.
>>
>>1211121
Same brah

gonna king hit some frenchies
>>
>>1211472
Who?
>>
>>1211872
>Chinese
>Ever nice
>>
>>1211998
Where are you cunt?
>>
>>1212041
>Get some speed to counter the ketamine

Fucking kek, thats aussie as fuck
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.