[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my boyfriend wants to come spend the summer here (hes a russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

my boyfriend wants to come spend the summer here (hes a russian citizen), so would it be better for him to get a tourist visa or a visitors visa? we've read that visitor visas are much more likely to get declined than tourist visas, and tourist visas are good for 3 years, which is a lot more time for him to visit whenever. would he have to provide proof of getting a hotel or whatever if he gets a tourism visa? because hes planning on staying with me. He's also traveled to a lot of different countries, so would that help in his chances of being accepted as a tourist? can we get some advice from someone whos been through the process
>>
to where?
the land of the fat or somewhere else?
>>
>>1210059
oops, forgot this board doesnt have flags. yes, america
>>
>>1210060
While it is good for 3 years I thought (just as thought as I am a burger) that you still only had a small number of days you could stay in the country in those 3 years.
>>
>>1210066
yeah, i think its like 3 months at a time
>>
You can also try getting fake-married to provide him with the right to stay if you are really into each other and you want to get out of a shithole which is Russia.
>>
>would he have to provide proof of getting a hotel or whatever if he gets a tourism visa?
just go to the embassy's web site and check the required dociments. It's not that difficult, is it? In case you do need a hotel booking, get a one that can be cancelled for free. That's not difficutl either.

>e's also traveled to a lot of different countries, so would that help in his chances of being accepted as a tourist?

depends on which countries. The "bad" ones are basically those 7 banned ones. Maybe also Lebanon. If he's beeen there, it doesn't mean he'll get his visa declined, but there may be problems. Btw, if the US doesn't want ot give the visa, they don't say "no". They just keep your passport up until the date you wanted to go + a couple of days. Then they give you the visa. Oops.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.