[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gonna visit this country for 2 weeks. I'm gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (4KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 297x170px
I'm gonna visit this country for 2 weeks. I'm gonna stay in brno for a week. Where should I go for the second week?
Looking for:
>Nighlife, a lot of nightlife
>One night stand with locals
>Drinking, a lot of drinking
>Nice place with nice natural surroundings
>Repeat nightlife
What other city should I visit?
>Inb4 Prague

I don't want to be scammed by gypsy fucks and be in a city full of other tourists.
Was thinking of plzen. Need more info tho.
>>
Not a clue eh guys?
>>
>>1208326
Thx senpai. Open a thread like this in /int/ too, they say I should wait a week for responses in this board. Never been here before
>>
Self-bump
>>
Plzeň was European Capital of Culture in 2015 or you could try Český Krumlov.
>>
i went to prague for a conference and my fiancee and i got the worst stomach bug we have ever had. she had to go to the hospital because she was dehydrated as fuck
>>
>>1208288

Prague is fucking awesome but it's quite a big city so you might not see natural surroundings

I've been to Plzen as well, yes it's good I guess, but it doesn't have as big a nightlife as Prague

You should still be able to find locals to bang though, there are bars and shit, there is some nightlife, I'm just saying Prague has more
It's up to you mate

I don't give a fuck
>>
>>1208288
Went to Prague twice. Got hit on by the hot hostel receptionist. To other receptionist hit on my girlfriend. Was quite the funny experience. None of them were Czec though.

If you to Prague, don't go to the Karlovi (most popular club) and don't do any pubcrawls. Both of them suck horrendously.
>>
>>1208288
Praguefag here.

You shouldn't be afraid of gypsies scamming you, if somebody comes to you with bullshit story asking you for money just tell him to fuck off. Would be afraid more of pickpockets but if you atleast basically protect your shit you should be ok.

Tourists are almost exclusively in the center so you can avoid them by being literally anywhere else, but ye if you are after monuments you cant avoid them.

If Prague is an absolute no-go I agree wtih >>1209127
and you should try Český Krumlov it is a nice city
>>
>>1209621
I went on one of the bar crawls (my friends idea not mine) and ended up actually having a good time.
>>
>>1210639
Hey Praguefag,

I will be in Prague from march on for four months. Can you recommend anything (nice parks, extraordinary restraurants and shit like that) besides the obvious tourist stuff I could check out while I´m there?

Also do you know any good clubs that play techno and the like? The more fucked up it is, the better (as long as I don´t get raped).
>>
I'm staying just 4 days in Prague and the more I discover about the country the more I regret I didn't have more time to travel around it. Guess I'll stick with the nighlife and cultural stuff (see a concert maybe) in Prague
>>
>>1208288
>one night stands

Lol good luck with that shit, if you want to get a girl, be prepared to work for it
Also girls are used to getting hit on by drunk tourists, do not drink at all if you are going on a cunt hunt, it will make you more successful, also plan on going on a couple dates if you want a quality one

And Czech girls are fucking good ones
>>
>>1208288
Also if you go to Prague, don't try the absinthe, the bartenders will coax you into it, and you will black out, trust me I did it and roamed the city fucked up

Thankfully I got lucky and some Aussies found me and brought me back to their apartment, they fed me and played music for me, but I got lucky, my buddy did it the next night and woke up on the street
>>
>>1211160
It isn't the bad lad so long as you know your limits
>>
>>1211160
I'm a functional alcoholic so no problem with alcohol. Seriously I hear that In Czech people drink a lot, I think I'll be fine
>>1211157
Thanks for the advice bro
>>
>>1208288
brnofag here, cant help you with nightlife as i got no social life... i guess ask around for "two faces" if you would like to go to disco type thing, or "ponrepo" for a strip bar with bilion billiards and cheap beer.

If you dont want to deal with gipsies do not go to "Cejl" or "Bratislavska" streets or their surroundings. Thankfully they tend to avoid city center.

If you like indian food check out Budha's on Svobodovo namesti.
>>
File: 1452451164887.jpg (31KB, 520x436px) Image search: [Google]
1452451164887.jpg
31KB, 520x436px
>>1211203
What kind of neighborhoods in Brno are nice?
What are some cheap things you can do, either than walking around?
>>
>>1211343
>What kind of neighborhoods in Brno are nice?
well avoid mentioned above, other parts are fine...

what to do? not sure what you are into, i guess you can check out the castle and shit or go grab a beer and form you plan then.
>>
Prague is a meme
>>
>>1208288
If you're in Brno and want to sniff some chocolate or get a good drink, check out Super Panda Circus.
>>
>>1210977
late response, not sure if you are going to read it but whatever

>nice parks
Riegrovy Sady, the park around Petřín are both nice, maybe Kampa as well

>extraordinary restraurants
not sure what would you count as extraordinary, but if you want to have a nice local meal without paying the tourist price, just go outside the city centre a bit and you should be fine

>obvious tourist stuff
don't fall for the Prague castle meme, unless you want to spend 30 minutes waiting in line at the police checkpoint

>good clubs that play techno and the like
Cross Club or Chapeau Rouge I guess, the former is also a pretty solid choice if you want to buy some fun things to top your high
>>
>>1212100
>30 minutes
Took me about 2 although admittedly that was outside of peak tourist months
>>
Op here. I'm brno right now. Rec me some good pubs to drink and pussyhunt
>>
>>1212241
Anon got blanked
>>
>>1212100
Thanks anon!
>>
Brno is home to CZ, I'd go for a factory tour and shoot some funs if I were you
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.