[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, my friend wants to visit Israel with his gf at the beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 6

File: Israel.png (37KB, 2000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
Israel.png
37KB, 2000x1455px
Hi guys, my friend wants to visit Israel with his gf at the beginning of february. He doesn't know 4chan so I am making a thread for him. Is there anything he and his gf should know, any dos and don'ts? What places/cities are a must see? He will be renting a car so they can move around.
>>
>>1208242
They should use google to answer their basic questions.
>>
>>1208246
He already did. I myself got a great info from people on this board that I missed on the google so I thought it's better to ask just in case.
>>
Im israeli, ask anything bro.
>>
>>1208268
Thank you very much my dude. Are there any specifics in behavior or dress code (or anything that comes to your mind) he or his gf should avoid? Are crowds really dangerous? Any specifics about nightlife he should be really careful about and avoid at all costs? They plan to visit Jerusalem, Eilat and Ein Gedi using a rented car.
>>
Nightlife: Tel Aviv.
All the big clubs, pubs, street art and basiclly the Berlin/Amsterdam"ish" expirience is in Tel Aviv.

Eilat is awesome, but in the summer (Imagine a hot hellish dry wether, but its awesome becose baisclly the whole city culture is around the beach and sea).

Jerusalem in very "mystical?" strange architecture, a lot of holy places and hardcore religius zones, but also a really awesome night life scene.

Ein gedi is awesome, desert and natural water. but again: if you want to get the most of israel, come in the summer.

The first things to when you land is to download Waze (gps app) it's what we all use, and it will automaticlly avert you from going into some arab village.
(That's the big "fear" factor for you, mistakinly entering an hostile arab village).

- Dress code for gf: only in the hardcore hasidick neighberhoods, they are not common as you think, you probebly wont even get near them so dress as you like,

- Crowds are not dangerous thanks to our army.
- The centeral bus station in Tel Aviv is not a nice place at night: that said: just dont be stupid and enter small rape ally's by yourself, just as you do at home.

Feel free to ask anything. Israel and Israelies are awesome. and its the safest place in all this middle east shithole.
>>
>>1208276
Thank you for your reply. I don't mean to be disrespectful but the crowd thing is more a fear of terrorist attacks (opportunity to kill many people). We are more and more paranoid in the EU these days. Is the police/law enforcement/army friendly to foreign tourists? Should my friend keep an eye on his gf at all times and never let her go alone even for a minute (like in India)?
>>
>>1208268
Not OP, but are the girls open to non Jewish guys?
>>
>>1208357
I understood what you mean about the crowds, and that's why Iv'e told you about our army: you have no reason to be afraid:
Think about it like that: you guys have youe terrorist attack in the last few years, we have them for 50 years. Our army is in all the checkpoints, you just cant enter Israel without going through toes checkpoint.
It's kinda funny, but because we are allways prepared (+ everyone is a solider, and a lot of people have guns) you are safe here more then in europe.

The soliders and law enforcements are friendly, especially too tourist.
The India thing is because of rape, we are decent and smart people. You REALLY need to down your panic. weare the last stand of sanity and freedom in the middle east.

All your paranoia will go away in the second you will sit in a Tel Aviv bar, and youll understand this is pretty much europe, with more "open" people.

And to the other guys: Yeah. chicks here diggs tourists.
>>
File: 1431547756715.png (351KB, 480x780px) Image search: [Google]
1431547756715.png
351KB, 480x780px
>>1208447
>you are safe here more then in europe
>The soliders and law enforcements are friendly
>weare the last stand of sanity and freedom
>>
>>1208476
Tell me about it, I'm the guy you quoted. I was in Jerusalem two years ago, and was walking around in the old city in the evening taking pictures, and some soldier fuck comes up and fucking points his rifle at me. Wanted to see my ID and stuff, fair enough, but I've never had a gun pointed at me ever, and I've been to some pretty sketchy places on the globe. I'm fucking white as well, with a camera around my neck, no political clothing, no long beard, just an ordinary tourist being fucking harassed by some 17 year old with a gun and carte blanche. God knows what would've happened if I was olive skinned. Going to the Palestinian territories, I mean, Arabs are hardly my favorite people on this planet, but at least they're curious about you, even sometimes happy to see foreigners. Never had a bad experience in Ramallah or Bethlehem, but West Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, oh boy they don't like foreigners. Israelis are the coldest, rudest, most arrogant people I've ever met, far surpassing Russians, French and all the other stereotypes.

The country itself is nice, and I want to go back there someday, but that's because of nature and historical sights, NOT because of the people.
>>
>>1208515
bu-bu-but Israel has the most humane army anon, they'd never mess with a tourist like that! I spent a month there to visit all the historical sights that interested me so I don't ever have to go back. I wouldn't put up with that bullshit again. I remember in Haifa I was walking near the port and wanted to get a closer look at some of the boats because I'm a boat autist and a bunch of security stopped me and my girlfriend and questioned us for ten minutes then told me I couldn't go closer. This wasn't near any military shit either, it was right on the main street that leads to the Bahai Garden.
>>
>>1208447
Thanks my dude but I see some inconsistencies in your post. I am here to get honest answer and I understand you love your country, but painting everything rainbow and unicorns is what google is doing and that's why I started this thread.

>>1208515
This post has been very helpful, thank you.

>>1208476
>>1208528
Also good info, thanks guys.
>>
Is Israel legalizing any time soon?
>>
>>1208515
Sucks that you had a gun pointed at you, but you were cognizant that it was a 17yr old, and yea, same wet behind the ears etiquette some of them have, and you probably have no idea that what you were doing is the same thing terrorists and criminals do when casing an area, reconnaissance. Heck you could have been standing in front of the wrong building snapping those pics, or maybe even photographed the soldier without politely asking permission first (I have never had a cop say yes when I asked first). Anyway, I don't see the point of comparing this individual with your anecdotal impression of an entire opposing culture. That's an immature understanding of cultures and impressions of others. I think anyone who has lived there or any of the other places would point that people are individuals and when you visit somewhere rife with tourists vs rarely seen by tourists, they might come across aloof and irritated with people they will never see again, or alternately mesmerized and delighted by someone taking the time to chat in their little rural home. It's as much cultural by race as it is location. We're not comparing kisskisshughug Colombians to blehgoawaypest Icelandic here in warmth levels. They're not that culturally dissimilar.

You've never felt gun fear until you're in a central american city during guerrilla warfare days in the 80s, when your child soldiers on street corners are no more than 12 or 13 with those machine guns, eyes darting around, scared at their own heartbeat, finger on the trigger. Those kids were picked up in the backs of pickup trucks stolen from their crying families and forced into being a soldier. No Israeli soldier is going to kill a tourist over papers and end up on CNN or starting an international incident with you.
>>
Don't talk about Palestine
Pretend you have literally never heard of it
>>
Israel is shit

Fucking soldiers everywhere, people living in constant fear, soldiers being dicks to everyone, everyone being total dicks to everyone

Hamas' methods are shit, but to say they haven't succeeded in instilling fear into Israelis would be a lie
And I'm not talking about rockets, everyone knows rockets are harmless. The real danger is random people sneakily pulling a knife on you
>>
>>1208515
fuck I skipped over this whole thread and was about to write a long post about how shit Israel really is, but you really summed it up really well

Ditto with the WB part, I went to Bethlehem, and the Arab markets in Jerusalem, and Arabs are so nice, and believe me I fucking hate Arabs
>>
>>1208664
>and you probably have no idea that what you were doing is the same thing terrorists and criminals do when casing an area
This is not normal and shows how shitty the country really is
>>
>>1208515
From personal experience I'd say it's not that Jews are dicks and Arabs are nice, it's just that the people of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are assholes. Both groups. When I went to WB, Haifa and the North they all were nice, be it Jew, Muslim or Druze.
>>
File: nigger.png (323KB, 590x414px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.png
323KB, 590x414px
>>1208515
is this you?

>go to conflict zone
>dress like a terrorist
>no, i'm not showing you my passport
>i am an american, i have the right to be here
>haaalp, i want a lawyer, you didn't read me my rights you can't touch me haaalp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiV9xn0RbI
>>
File: j.jpg (366KB, 1068x712px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
366KB, 1068x712px
>>1208664
>Heck you could have been standing in front of the wrong building snapping those pics
I was taking a picture just inside the New Gate, it was empty and the lighting was nice. Pic fucking related. The soldier was a few meters behind me and shouted "HEY!", and when I turned he had his rifle pointed towards me. Exif tells me the pic was taken around 8pm, and there wasn't even a curfew, I had asked at the hostel before going out. Fuck you, even defending that sort of behaviour.

>you probably have no idea that what you were doing is the same thing terrorists and criminals do when casing an area
It's also what tourists do you sperg, it's called sightseeing. All terrorists drink water as well, should they arrest me for buying a bottle of water too? Your logic is horribly flawed.

When all it takes is one guy to post a reaction pic of a laughing man before the thread is flooded with people saying Israel is shit, then yes, I CAN in fact compare my experience with the entire fucking culture. I'm obviously not alone in experiencing this, and while that was the low point, it was hardly the only time I was harassed by Israelis either. Overall no one, civilian or otherwise, was very friendly.

>No Israeli soldier is going to kill a tourist
How do you know? If I had been dark skinned, and moved around to suddenly with the camera pointed towards the soldier, who are you to tell me this dude hadn't shot me? It would hardly be the first time an Israeli soldier kills an innocent civilian. A friend of someone I met at the hostel was Jordanian, he had been literally detained earlier for doing more or less the same as me.
>>
>>1208254
His point was, you are asking a super general question and give us nothing to go on to provide useful information.

What sort of things interest them? What sort of places have they been before and what did they enjoy doing there? What is their budget? How long will they be there? What plans do they already have while there?
>>
>>1208670
Tourists aren't in danger. To add an extra layer of security for yourself be an obvious tourist, then the lone stabbers will probably not target you.
>>
>>1208710
JIDF copypasta getting old. Get a new one.
>>
>>1208713
you are in a conflict zone where more than 1500 terrorist attacks have been carried out the last couple of months, there are lots of soldiers who are nervous as fuck because they feel like they are walking around with a bull's eye strapped on their backs and then we have you, walking around alone in the darkness, acting weird, taking photos of ugly shit and not acting like a tourist at all

you shouldn't be surprised when somebody takes a little precautions when they ask you about ID
>>
>>1208769
Fuck off JIDF, your country is shit and your people are worse than arabs
>>
>>1208769
>they feel like walking around with a bulls eye strapped to their backs
So like Palestinians who have to live near illegal Israeli settlements in the West Bank? Maybe your military and people should stop terrorizing Palestinians?
>>
>>1208772
>>1208773
this

Expect another intifad a now that Drumpf has decided to move the embassy to Jerusalem for lulz
>>
>>1208738
My friend wants to rent a car and he doesn't know if he can use road 90 and cross through armistice agreement line from Ein Gedi. He wants to get to Jerusalem and wonders how safe the road is by car, going from Eilat through Ein Gedi and turn west to road 1 to get to Jerusalem.
>>
>>1208242
israeli fag here,ask me anything
>>
>>1208828
>>1208816
>>
>>1208828
>>1208382
>>
>>1208769
Kek, most of the stabbings are in the illegal settlements. I'd probably stab someone too if they demolished my house, harassed me at checkpoints, and destroyed my economic livelihood
>>
>>1208828
What's the best way to attract an Israeli girl in a bar/club as a foreigner? Looking like you have money?
>>
>>1208671
>Arabs are so nice
>believe me I fucking hate Arabs

?
>>
>>1208964
No you don't have to be super rich ,just offer to buy the girl a drink so she thinks you're a nice guy , and the fact that you are a foreigner will help actually, we don't get much visitors so we apprciate people who do care to visit Israel and not automatically hate us because BBC said so
>>
>>1209015
Bro I think that too. They're gracious hosts and very genuinely nice but freaking incompetent in so many things.
>>
>>1209034
>not automatically hate us because BBC said so
We don't hate you because BBC told us to, we hate you because you've been comitting crimes against humanity for the past 70 years, and because every foreigner who goes to Israel is treated like a criminal.
>>
as a native:
Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are the best places you can go for big cities.
In Israel drugs are illegal.
you can wear what ever the fuck you want but just don't go wearing a bikini to the hardcore places of jerusalem.
I wouldnt recommend going to places near the boarder between Israel and palestine you will (very slight chance) might get stabbed.
Eilat is overated you can totally skip it.
I would recommend going to the mezada and mitzpe ramon. its really beautiful .
there is no metro or something like that in israel. (we have a train and a bus)
tzfat is pretty.
GO TO JAFFA for me its the most of israel. (really beautiful city you might want to take a guide, its a mixed city (arabs and jews live together) )
you cant spend here more than a week (only traveling)
if you have more questions I will be more than happy to answer >>1208242
>>
>>1209099
What about drugs dude? Easy to find\hard punishments etc??
>>
>>1209099
You obviously left out going to the West Bank since you can't go and have no idea what it's like. I had a great time in WB and would recommend any visitor to check it out. It's easy to get in and out, safe, and you meet some awesome people.
>>
>>1209107
Agreed, Bethlehem is a must. I think it's bus 231 at Damascus Gate that takes you near Bethlehem university which is a short walk from the square.
>>
>>1209111
This. Ramallah and Jericho is very chill as well. Nablus is a shithole and Hebron is way too tense for my taste, but both are good if you want to check out the conflict up close.
>>
File: Banksy.jpg (22KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
Banksy.jpg
22KB, 360x480px
>>1209111
Also agree on Bethlehem. I went on a tour with this really cool guy there (he has an event on couch surfing) who showed me the refugee camp and the Israeli wall. Also saw some of Banksy's if your in to that kind of thing.
Pic related is not on the wall but if you look from the dove you can see a sniper tower.
>>
>>1209137
I went on a Breakin the Silence tour in Hebron and holy shit was that tense. Over 100 soldiers and police were watching over us the whole time. Illegal settlers were also following us with stereos blasting so we couldn't hear our guide. It was pretty damn eye opening and showed just how evil the jews really are. I suggest it to anyone going to Israel that wants to see what the Israelis are really doing in the West Bank.
>>
>>1209107
What are the visa requirements for visiting the West Bank if any? If you're in Israel you're allowed after clearing a checkpoint or is there a separate visa?

Also I was in Egypt for a year. That'll make it hard for me to clear customs in Israel right? Should I lose my passport?
>>
>>1209190
There's no visa requirements for the West Bank. I walked across the border into Egypt at Eilat and was questioned for two hours on the way back in. You don't need to get a new passport but just add one or two hours at the airport to your schedule.
>>
>>1209206
>You don't need to get a new passport but just add one or two hours at the airport to your schedule.
Yeah the US questioned me for like four hours when I came back from Egypt, sucks after a long flight. I was planning on going from more up north into the West Bank though.

I'd go to Gaza too if I could but I assume that's impossible.
>>
>>1209099
I heard weed is easy get though, really good shit too
>>
Breakin the Silence is a very left winged organization in israel.
yes I agree that 100 soldiers is not all right but you have to understand that Hebron is a very tense place. arabs are stabbing jews, Israeli soldiers attack arabs...
don't base your opinion on this tour its a very diverting tour, most people in israel are not evil .
>>1209148
>>
you cant smoke it on the street or something but the police dont really care if you smoke it in a private place
>>1209233
>>1209106
>>
>>1209190
As a foreigner you can freely go between WB and Israel and nobody gives a shit. I took a bus to WB and it didn't even stop at the border. On the way back I walked through a checkpoint where a bunch of bored guards just waved me through without looking at my passport. The only thing you should figure out in advance is if whatever checkpoint you use is very busy at certain times to avoid long queues. Palestinians aren't waived through like tourists.

It will get you some extra questioning when you try to leave Israel if they ask and you say you went to WB. There's no stamp or anything, though.
>>
>>1209211
Seems like getting into Gaza is impossible as a tourist. Only through working with an NGO seems like it's possible.
>>
>>1208242
>dos
Stay home

>don'ts
Don't go
>>
>>1209357
There was nothing at all left wing about the tour. They just showed us the contested area of Hebron, the illegal settlers action around us explained everything else. I spent a month in Israel and met many great people, I should have clarified that it's the Orthodox Jewish illegal settlers that are evil. Either way, Israelis are assholes compared to anyone in the real western world.
>>
>>1209462
I found Israelis to be very bipolar. It helps that I'm very white and from a first world country (hooray Viking genes). I never had any trouble once inside the country, I wouldn't describe the people as friendly but I was treated like a guest and if I asked for help for directions I'd get help.

If I started chatting up with the locals at a bar or something, though, they'd reveal their ugly side. Israelis apparently can't talk about any subject without constantly mentioning on how they hate Arabs, and how the whole world is against them and it's dangerous and they have to defend themselves. I wonder how I would have been treated if I had looked like an Arab.
>>
>>1209400
You seem to misunderstand what a travel board is about.
>>
>>1209476
Israelis look like arabs so there probably wouldn't be much of a difference. I'm an American Jew and the one you replied to, maybe because I look a little Jewish they treated me and my friends worse than a scandinavian.
>>
>>1208242
They shouldn't freak out during the passport control. I travelled to lot of countries, but Israel was the only one where the officer checked almost every single milimeter of every single page in my passport. I am from central europe so I am not from an arab country.
>>
>>1209357
>jewish settlers in Hebron throwing literal buckets of piss and crap down on peaceful arabs who try to sell stuff in the souq
>"see here, this is wrong"
>"lol fucking leftists, dont portray jews as evil, that's anti semittism xDDDD"

The majority of you are either evil, or have no problems with evil acts being comitted on a daily basis. Stop being evil, and people will stop calling you evil. It's that simple.
>>
>>1209476
Maybe your pro-palestinean tendencies weren't so privately held. You get what you give, I've found, when it comes to bar conversations.

>>1209535
WTF who cares if they read your passport. They're a country that every country in the world wishes harm. They have priorities over your hurt feelings of too much curiosity of your character or comings and goings in the world. They are profiling.
>>
>>1209546
>pro-palestinian

This is exactly why you're not liked in the world. You specifically go out of your way to be hostile and assholes to everyone. What in that post made me pro-Palestinian? Because I'm not 100% worshipping Israel? It sounds like you're just extremely thin-skinned and can't handle inconvenient truths.
>>
>>1209546
They are the most incompetent profilers ever. Someone ought to tell them that people go to places like Dubai or Malaysia all the time, and that doesn't make them terrorists or pro-muslim.
>>
You're very inclusive.
there are all types of arabs and all types of jews.
some arabs stab random jews or random Israeli soldiers.some arabs blow themself in public places.
some jews burn arabs houses, some jews are spitting on arabs.
its not about the radical ones, I live in Israel and I have arab friends and we all get along just fine. and again Hebron is where many radical live (especially jew radicals) and I personally think that this area should be palestine and not Israel.
most Israeli people are not fucking evil how can you say that?
Its mostly the government and I myself can't do anything against it. Israeli soldiers or just Israelis are going to jail for doing terrible things to arabs take the shooting in Hebron for example: an Israeli soldier is going to jail for seven year for shooting a neutralized terrorist in the head (Hebron). Israel are doing things about those people, but you are right in Hebron live some dumbass Israelis.
a link to the soldier case:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebron_shooting_incident
>>1209627
>>1209462
>>
>>1209541
This, so much
>>
>>1209794
>an Israeli soldier is going to jail for seven year
Meeh, we all know what will happen. Bibi will get him out in a year or two.

My natural anti-zionism started when I read, way back when, how little punishment your civilians got for shooting kids. Then seeing those pigfucker IDF crushing people's arms by pounding them with stones. What was seen can not be unseen. End-conclusion= The Balfour Declaration was one giant mistake.

Graphic video warning: https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b6_1357238244&comments=1
>>
>Bibi
>>1209926
>>
>>1209034
Well the BBC just tells us what you're doing, you're taking our aid money and using it to steal land.
>>
>>1209378
If there's no stamp or anything, then what's stopping you from simply answering no if they asked you?
>>
>>1210006
Nothing really. Except if they for whatever unlikely unrelated reason know you went to WB and lie about it then it's bad.
>>
>>1210006
In their exit interrogation they will ask you detailed questions of where you were and when. So if you want to omit mentioning WB you need to have a fully plausible itinerary that adds up. And maybe even hotel/hostel bookings and pictures. So when you say you were in Jerusalem for 4 days, you can show you were. And not that you skipped over to WB from there for 2 days.
>>
>>1209953
>Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu (Hebrew: בִּנְיָמִין "בִּיבִּי" נְתַנְיָהוּ >(help. info); born 21 October 1949) is the >current Prime Minister of Israel.
>>
>>1209926
Wow, seem like nice people :)
>>
Don't go to the Westbank - they love 9/11
>>
>>1210121
Not sure if troll or Shlomo.
>>
>>1209034
Do I really have to talk politics to get an Israeli girl into bed? Do I have to tell her how much I hate Arabs? Can't I just be a non-political nice traveller?
>>
>>1210332
You are talking to people who have been essentially brainwashed. Having some sort of "discussion" with them will be fruitless unless you share their extremist views. To answer your question, you won't get her to bed if you disagree with her. If your conversation somehow (as in, it won't happen) doesn't involve politics, you're safe, but there's no such thing as "non political". Non political = pro palestinian arab commie terrorist leftist scum. Always remember this.
>>
Was there 2 years ago just after the latest summer rocket volley. Found Israelies unfriendly. Loved Tel Aviv, we took a tour up to Golan Heights, down to Jerusalem and day trip to Dead Sea. As two 50 plus females, wanted to ensure some safety on the roads. Friend spent day in Jerusalem Old City alone, no issues. Our hotel was right on edge of Muslim neighborhood, the hotel had guard in front with gun. Loved our visit, weird to go to holy sites (Bethlehem) which are in Palestinian areas.
>>
Just applied for full time IDF service for forigners. What can one expect if they accept??
>>
>>1210789
A lot of wasted time. This is coming to you from an IDF soldier
>>
>>1210796
why is that? Is there alot of physical and mental training?
>>
>>1210863
It's not a professional army, they just bullshit around. I served in the US Army and spent 1 month in Israel. It was a joke seeing soldiers stand around in the city singing in circles or going to museums every day. After your service all you can say is you were an undisciplined and unprofessional soldier in the IDF, join the FFL if you want to be anything close to a real soldier.
>>
Where should I go if I want to go to the desert? For camping or hitchiking?
>>
>>1209926
>https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1b6_1357238244&comments=1

Palestinian terrorists are literally getting UN money every month through the Palestinian government for being ''freedom fighters''

IDF solidiers go to jail when caught doing stuff like this, palestinians become heroes when stabbing innocent children.

have fun with your edgy anti-zionism, i'm sure palestine will be a very inclusive nation for gays, jews, and Christians if it were to exist instead of israel.

there's a reason why christian arabs are enlisting for IDF service on mass, israel is the only western democracy in the region that will defend the rights of its christian brothers and minorities at large.
>>
>>1212892
Didn't you guys just demolish a bedouin village in the Negev to replace it with a Jewish city?

Aren't settlements illegal and even Trump calls it unhelpful for peace?

Didn't you guys put settlements not only in the West Bank and Gaza but also the Golan Heights which is Syria's and on freaking Sinai?

Don't you guys accept tons of American aid while just destabilizing the region by fighting your neighbors?

Why is it that everyone in the world dislikes you, and everyone disagrees with settlements but the US who you have a huge political lobby in?

Have you ever talked to someone who lived in the West Bank? Or for that matter Gaza? Yes the stabbings are bad, terrorist attacks are bad but Israel has the power to make things better and instead they grab land. Even lots of your people are pretty left wing and anti settlement.
>>
>>1212912
No matter what board it is, any discussion about Israel sooner or later brings out the JIDF fanatics. They are immune to reason. This guy has been brainwashed since childhood to believe Israel can do no wrong, and everyone who does not support them 100% is a pro-Palestinian terrorist.
>>
>>1212892
>Paletinian terrorists are literally getting UN money every month
Israeli terrorists are literally getting US money every month.
>>
>>1211550
I don't know specifically, but definitely be cautious. Most of the desert areas anywhere near the borders are more than likely literal minefields.
>>
>>1212923
This was very interesting to see in real life in Israel. Israeli people are probably as brain washed as North Koreans, maybe even worse because they genuinely feel that their actions are justified which they clearly aren't. Pretty shocking how right after the holocaust jews just turn around and start praying on arabs. From what I've seen in Hebron, I can say with certainty that what Israel is doing there is evil.
>>
>>1213017
Yeah it's quite shocking and also annoying to see their politicians go and complain when the US says maybe you shouldn't make settlements while simultaneously giving them loads of money and sacrificing their relationship with most Middle Eastern countried for their sake. Then they play the victim and act like not wanting settlements is antisemitic. At least countries like Russia don't play the victim and take other government's money when they annex Crimea.
>>
>>1209042
how/where are they incompetent?
>>
>>1212912

Didn't you guys just demolish a bedouin village in the Negev to replace it with a Jewish city?

>No we didn't, it's an illegal village and we're not going to replace it with anything nobody wants to live there.
Aren't settlements illegal and even Trump calls it unhelpful for peace?

No they're not illegal, it's disputed territory UN security council is not an international court. you could make an argument against expending them, sure, israel hasn't built a new settlement in 25 years.

Didn't you guys put settlements not only in the West Bank and Gaza but also the Golan Heights which is Syria's and on freaking Sinai?

No, Israel annexed the Golan Heights (exclusively populated by druze citizens who don't mind serving in the israeli millitary) and built towns there, it's israel now, land moves, deal with it. syria is not even an actual nation anymore.

Yes israel built settlements? so what? we removed all of our settlements from gaza and look at what they've done there, it's still a shithole and they're still spending millions of your money so they can shot thousands of rockets at civilians and maybe hit 3.

Sinai settlements were mostly just soldiers it's not relevant to anything, very few people.

Don't you guys accept tons of American aid while just destabilizing the region by fighting your neighbors?

No, we fight whoever wants to fight us. we are the most stable force in the region and that's why our (sane) neighbors want peace and only to deal with us (saudia,Bahrain,uae,egypt,jordan)

Why is it that everyone in the world dislikes you, and everyone disagrees with settlements but the US who you have a huge political lobby in?

Have you ever talked to someone who lived in the West Bank? Or for that matter Gaza? Yes the stabbings are bad, terrorist attacks are bad but Israel has the power to make things better and instead they grab land. Even lots of your people are pretty left wing and anti settlement.
>>
>>1213184
>>1212912

the US disagrees with settlement, israeli and american relations started in 67 when the USA realized that we are a huge force against the USSR in the region. we deal together ever since. in 73 the USA realized we're not as strong as they thought and we have to do what they say (mostly) ever since.

what other nation would sit quietly whilst its cities get bombarded by iraqi skad missiles? well we did because we ''let'' america be the policeman around here.

the world hates us because we're too weak, and interests. the world loved us between 67-73, and for a good reason, we were the strongest force in the middle east and it had too.

we don't ''grab land'', we only get out of lands.
i grew up left wing and met a lot of arab people, i live in tel aviv, i do not meet a lot of right wing or pro-settlement individuals.

obviously my narrative would be different to that of someone born in gaza or in the west bank, but i do think that we have continuesly tried to make peace (oslo for example..) and they have refused, they've never stopped terrorizing Israeli civillians throughout this period.

Israel does not have the power to make things better when palestine's terms for peace means the end of the jewish state as we know it, and frankly, it's a pretty good concept. their insistence on the 'right to return' and their inability to compromise on not even one single point during the oslo agreements made it quite clear, their leaders are playing the waiting games, they don't mind their people to suffer so they could get the 'best deal'
>>
>>1213185
>20 shekels have been deposited to your JIDF account

Just one question, do you guys who copypasta these actually believe everything in it? Some of what you just pastaed in is so ridiculous and completely wrong (easily disproven with 10 seconds in google) that no sane person could believe all that drivel.
>>
>>1213184
>No we didn't, it's an illegal village and we're not going to replace it with anything nobody wants to live there.
Problem is when an illegal settlement exists you take a while to demolish it and always try to make it legal first. But when it's non Jews you destroy it. Remember many bedouins enter the Israeli army and are more supportive so the whole they're terrorist argument doesn't work.

You removed all of your settlements from Gaza and put them on the west bank. Also you severely control their borders and periodically have military campaigns in there. I'm sure if someone did that to Israel it'd be a horrible place too.

So if it was fine to annex the Golan Heights, it's fine if Palestinians one day take over swaths of Israel and put Arab settlements there? What other country other than China does something like this? Sinai settlements show you guys have a problem where you think you can do anything you want if you have the military power to.

Most stable force but you invaded Lebanon, send Palestinians as refugees and inspire terrorists. What good have you done for any of your neighbors?

The peace attempts were mostly show. You guys made an offer where you controlled the borders, and wanted a lot of other impossible concessions that no viable state can accept.

Why shouldn't Palestinians have a right of return? They have more connection to the Israel/Palestine area than Israelis who are mostly immigrants from other countries.

Also what Israelis do the Palestinians are a million times worse. You guys demolish buildings of terrorists that are often housing a ton of other people that have nothing to do with it, checkpoints are arbitrary and have people wait for long periods, you restrict trade, immigration and everything else, I'm sure if you were a Palestinian you'd hate Israelis too. Have you ever talked to soliders that have kept checkpoints or been in war? Lots of these people will tell you how much crap they put these people to.
>>
>>1213275
Also okay Hamas is not possible to negotiate with, fine. But freaking Fatah is willing to talk, they don't sponsor terrorism you guys are still putting settlements on their land and messing up their economy, controlling their borders etc. Why would Hamas be like hmmm maybe these people are reasonable and we can negotiate with them when the West Bank government comes to the table and you guys don't give them anything substantial?

Besides this your government is super corrupt. Bibi is corrupt, another one of your leaders were, and another one raped someone.
>>
>>1213275

Problem is when an illegal settlement exists you take a while to demolish it and always try to make it legal first. But when it's non Jews you destroy it. Remember many bedouins enter the Israeli army and are more supportive so the whole they're terrorist argument doesn't work.

>nobody is claiming they're terrorists, some Bedouin go to the military sure, and they're the ones who suffer. there are so many illegal Bedouin settlements you've never heard of, just visit the area around be'er sheva. an average Bedouin makes 30 children each and lives off government money to ''support'' his children, they have rarely any expenses and they make up to 60,000 nis a month from compensations alone. the Israeli government has been trying to make a deal with the Bedouin population on where they could set their villages up, and how much its going to support them so the Bedouin (knowing the deal is inevitable) have been trying to seize as much land (that is not theirs) possible so they could get more compensations, i would do that too if i was in their position but we're not being ''cruel'' to them by saying they can't do that.
>if you followed the news you would know that nobody lived in that village, they split their property so they could get more land, they don't live there.

You removed all of your settlements from Gaza and put them on the west bank. Also you severely control their borders and periodically have military campaigns in there. I'm sure if someone did that to Israel it'd be a horrible place too.
>No, not true. there wasn't not even 1 new settlement built in the west bank in the last 15 years. the people who got kicked out of gaza all moved to Israeli territory beside the west bank.

>when we left gaza it was their chance to show to the world why palestine should be a country, they could've turned their country into a beautiful thing, instead they decided to shoot rockets at us and spend all of their money on that. blame us for responding.
>>
>>1213275
>>1213574

So if it was fine to annex the Golan Heights, it's fine if Palestinians one day take over swaths of Israel and put Arab settlements there? What other country other than China does something like this? Sinai settlements show you guys have a problem where you think you can do anything you want if you have the military power to.

>so there was a war, we won, we took the golan heights. there was a war, the arabs lost, we took israel, they wanted to destroy us, we wanted to live. as soon as they waged war on us, they lost all legitimacy to play the victim.

Most stable force but you invaded Lebanon, send Palestinians as refugees and inspire terrorists. What good have you done for any of your neighbors?

>we invaded lebanon because they kept attacking us, what's your point? when we came to lebanon, they saw us as liberators from the PLO government that took over.

>let's just ignore how (ALL) of the Arab states keep Palestinians who fled from their homes 70 years ago in concentration camps as a bargaining tool against us, real nice of them.

The peace attempts were mostly show. You guys made an offer where you controlled the borders, and wanted a lot of other impossible concessions that no viable state can accept.

>and they made an offer that would mean that millions of Palestinians ''refugees'' will come back to their ''homes'' in Israel. unacceptable.

>yes, we wanted to control our borders.

Why shouldn't Palestinians have a right of return? They have more connection to the Israel/Palestine area than Israelis who are mostly immigrants from other countries.

>implying they're not immigrants from lebanon and egypt
>land switches hand, they've lost, they fled, they've been gone for 70 years and now their grandchildren are somehow given refugee status, it's absurd. this issue wouldn't even be if the Arab states treated their Palestinian citizens like human beings.
>>
>>1213275
>>1213574
>>1213575

Also what Israelis do the Palestinians are a million times worse. You guys demolish buildings of terrorists that are often housing a ton of other people that have nothing to do with it, checkpoints are arbitrary and have people wait for long periods, you restrict trade, immigration and everything else, I'm sure if you were a Palestinian you'd hate Israelis too. Have you ever talked to soliders that have kept checkpoints or been in war? Lots of these people will tell you how much crap they put these people to.

>oh their family that ''has nothing to do'' with their actions, sure man.

>we put them in much crap. i recognize that,
but we must do it otherwise we would return to the ''glory days'' of suicide bombs every other day, and that wasn't fun.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.