[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm visiting london next month. Are there any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 334019_UK-flag-map.jpg (33KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
334019_UK-flag-map.jpg
33KB, 650x365px
Hey guys. I'm visiting london next month. Are there any places worth visiting? I'm more of a shopping kind of guy.
Also, are there going to be a bunch of muslims?
>>
>>1207903
>Also, are there going to be a bunch of muslims?

yes, loads. london is something like 45% white srsly. 25% of schoolkids there are white.
>>
>>1207914
Ain't that only in particular places in the city though?
>>
>>1207903
>I'm more of a shopping kind of guy.

Big department stores like Harrods and Selfridges are worth seeing but tiresome to me.

There are some good markets depending on the time of week. Camden Locks is worth seeing.

Don't get sucked in to the memes that are Leicester Square and Covent Garden.
>>
>>1207916
some parts aren't like that sure (kensington for example), the majority of it is multicultural as hell. if you like that sort of thing then great, if you don't... try somewhere else in england!
>>
>Also, are there going to be a bunch of muslims?

Just fucking lol.

Prepare to feel like a minority for the first time in your life, OP. London is INFESTED with muslims, blacks, you name it. You won't believe your eyes.
>>
>>1207914
Seriously, dont listen to this guy. Just stay away from south london and you'll be fine.

Oxford street for your normal label stuff. Kensington and chelsea for luxury brands and boutique shops.
Chelsea and kensington are lovely spots. Great bars.

There's a noodle bar called the phat phuc in chelsea thats literally under the street. It does the best laksa ive had outside of SEA. If youre struggeling to find cheap food, it'll sort you right out. Just google it when youre there.
>>
I'm not getting all this THERE'S MUSLIMS E'RYWERE!

I mean yeah, middle easterners are the largest minority and a few places are basically little bagdad but it ain't that bad.
Paris is WAY worse.
So is Munich
>>
>>1207979
... and east London. And large parts of west London.
>>
>>1207981
Bollocks.

London is just as bad. Maybe worse. You are just trying to meme yourself out of it cause you made Brexit happen by blaming scary brown people from the continent.
>>
Visit York instead. You'll have the benefit of being in a historic city but without the plague and swarm of muslims. If you want a shopping experience then Manchester is not that much different from London, bit multicultural but nowhere near on the disgusting levels of London.
>>
>>1207903
>I'm more of a shopping kind of guy.
Good city for that. What do you want, fashion? handmade suit? leather goods? antiques? Fun british brands you don't have back home? Foodie pursuits? Tons....

If you haven't done the history, you should.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.