[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Peru, Argentina and Brazil in a month. Redpill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 120x90px
I'm going to Peru, Argentina and Brazil in a month. Redpill me on these countries /trv/
>>
>>1207869

I've been everywhere in the world and Argentina is by far my favorite. Nightlife is amazing. The architecture is beautiful. People are the best looking I've seen in my life. Make sure to meet as many argentinians as you can, everyone I met there is amazing. Don't let the safety warnings slow you down (just be on your guards like anywhere else and don't flash your money/cell phone).

Peru is fine, just nothing exceptional.

Brazil can be great or shit, depending on where you go. It varies a lot.
>>
Peru has lots of cool tourist stuff to do. Cuzco, the sacred valley, and Machu Picchu are genuinely quite awesome to see, it's not just hype. I've heard Huaraz is cool too, if you're into hiking. Skip Lake Titicaca, Arequipa, etc. - it's nothing special.

The culture and people in Peru are more indigineous and totally lack the spice and attractiveness of most of the rest of south america. But anyway, go on Tinder in Lima, they're generally underwhelming (can be cute, but plain and boring) but LOVE white guys.

Brazil has the coolest culture I've ever seen. The people are the most vivacious and fun to be with. But outside of Sao Paulo (and the people that deal with tourists in Rio) they rarely speak english or spanish. You can sort of get by if you speak solidly conversational spanish, though, via portunhol.

Pay attention to the safety warnings in Brazil, especially in Rio. Go to Rio when nice weather is forecasted, it's a waste when it's cloudy or rainy or cold.

Fuck some brazilian girls while you're there, it's usually an amazing experience. I've dated girls from all around the world but there's nothing like the brazilians.
>>
>>>/s4s/5096723
>>
>>1207869
How much time in each country? Which cities?
>>
>>1207869
Brazil is cool and it's easy to avoid danger if you are not a shithead
there are lots of hot girls if you like big bunda(ass)
use tinder Rio girls are not as good on tinder becuase they are so used to tourists yet don't speak any english Sao Paulo is probably the best for this

Where do you plan to go there are lots of places to see it's a USA tier sized country
>>
>>1207938
>Fuck some brazilian girls while you're there, it's usually an amazing experience. I've dated girls from all around the world but there's nothing like the brazilians.
Elaborate on this, please?
>>
>>1207938
Thanks. I'll only be in Rio, what sort of public transport is usable? Is Uber safe?
>>
>>1207991
>>1208010

Peru 2 weeks, Argentina 5 days, Brazil 6 days

Peru: Lima, Cusco, Macchu Pichu, Puno, Arequipa, Sacred Valley, Aguas Calientes

Argentina: Buenos Aires, Iguassu Falls

Brazil: Rio
>>
>>1208466

Send me an email [email protected]

I would help you
>>
>>1208466
In Iguaçu you're better on the Brazilian part
>>
>>1208466
I didn't like Lima at all. Huge congested city with nothing to do but eat in great restaurants, which exist in other peruvians cities.
Cusco is great, so is the sacred valley.
Aguas Calientes is Machu Picchu.

Buenos Aires is very nice.

I'm brazilian and Rio is a waste of time and life. Go somewhere else.
If you want the perfect beach for diving and snorkelling, go to Fernando de Noronha.
If you want a beach with more of a nightlife, try Natal, Maceió or Porto de Galinhas.
Another nice place "near" Iguaçu is Florianopolis. Do some research.

Again, avoid Rio.

Also: maybe it's worth trading Lima for Sao Paulo, if you want a huge city with restaurants, clubs and such.
>>
Not op but I figured I'd post in this thread instead of starting a new one.

Ill be heading to Argentina and Peru but instead of Brazil I'll be stopping in Colombia, cartagena to he specific. What is some must see stuff there ?
>>
>>1208741
Depends, I've been to Brazilian part, kind of ok. Argentinian is more "direct" you get close to the waterfall.

>>1208753
I agree that Lima was meh, spent just 2 days there, while 2 weeks in Cusco.

BA was nice, but I dont' really get the hype. Spend there 3 weeks, girls are gorgeous but fucking princesses as well.

And I totally disagree about Rio. Great city, wonderful Brazilian nightlife, great climate, awesome beaches, surfing and willing girls. Good vibes, even if somehow dangerous. SP was kind of disappointing as well. Nice people, good partying scene, but nothing "exceptional", another large city.

>>1208759
Cartagena, or how I like to call it, a whore town. Seriously, 90% of girls there are with their boyfriend or are hookers (often a transsex). Weather was nice, old town pretty climatic, but small party scene and kind of ugly beaches.
Better reduce your time in Carta and stay for some days in Medellin.
>>
>>1207924
Man tell us some more about Argentina. Is it cheap? What cities and places did you visit?
>>
>>1208763
Different anon, but believe it or not, Argentina is not that much cheaper than North America. I've been in Buenos Aires, Bariloche, and a few other places, and I can say that it's not cheap. Food maybe, but clothing, electronics, anything imported is Europe levels of expensive. Also housing is overpriced.

That being said, he's right. Argentines are beautiful. The women are great and some of the men are model levels of handsome, if you're into to that.
>>
>>1208782
that must do wonders for their shitty economy and valueless currency
Like it's the same in Brazil but Brs have a good currency and one of the largest markets and economies in the world even with their current crisis it's in the top ten
>>
>>1207869

I don't know about Argentina or Peru, but as a Brazilian i strongly recommend you to go to Rio if you're going in a month because it's Carnival time, and you will have one of the best experiences of your life.
And if you're willing to know some great places of Brazil, you should go to South Brazil, in places like Curitiba, and when it come to beaches you can go to Florianópolis, Balneário Camboriú. Look them up, in the south Brazil is not that dangerous
>>
>>1207938
>but LOVE white guys

That's actually an understatement believe it or not. I'll probably go there when I'm ready to get married, I found plenty of cute ones and when you're white it's like shooting fish in a barrel of made out of other fish.
>>
>>1208761
>>1208753
Also agree Lima is lame as fuck, but Peruvians are proud of it because of jobs available and its very modern + western like their own watered down LA.

Cusco is where all the interesting stuff for foreign tourists will be. If you can fly into Cuzco and just ignored Lima you'll be doing the right thing, unless you wanted prostitutes, Lima cornered that market.
>>
Thanks for the advice guys. Unfortunately I already have everything booked for Rio and a limited time frame so I can't see more of Brazil.

Is Uber safe in South America?
>>
>>1209338
In Brazil it depends on the city. In Rio de Janeiro, for example, Uber was forbidden. In Brasília it is allowed.
>>
>>1209338

>>1209344 bullshit.

I used Uber every second day in Rio during my months long stay there (including Olympics).
Much better than normal taxis, as they often try to scam you and don't know the location/the way. And you probably don't know Portuguese, so good luck explaining them where to go.

>>1208900
>>1208920
This guys know some shit.

>>1208922
Any cities in the North of Peru you could recommend?
>>
Do I need to get shots before I head to South America ?
>>
>>1209458
Uber was forbidden after Olympics
http://extra.globo.com/noticias/economia/paes-sanciona-lei-que-proibe-uber-no-rio-de-janeiro-20551927.html
>>
>>1209737
Yet I somehow managed to take it dozens of times in September and November
>>
>>1208016
They usually have a near-perfect body with a flat stomach, and they're often very charismatic and sweet. But in bed I've never seen a more sexually skilled group of women. I've been with about 16 different nationalities - white, latino, asian, african - and NOTHING compares to the brazilians in bed.

When I left I wanted to come back some day and go wife-hunting there. I still really might.
>>
>>1208920
I agree, but they are just so underwhelming and generally not very intelligent, I couldn't see myself keeping my interest in them for very long. But you'll have access to the top-tier girls as a white guy, so maybe with time and social circle you can find someone really worthwhile.
>>
>>1209338
>>1209344
you can still use uber in Rio don't call it near nay taxis
>>
>>1209736
you might probably not though
>>1209737
>>1209770
just memes it's federally illegal to ban it so you can meme all you want but the mayors ban is illegal
>>1209781
this is also true Brazilians are sex gods and goddesses
>>
>>1207924
>People are the best looking I've seen in my life.
In Argentina the women are waifish and uniformly plain.

The men are handsome, if you're into that, but pushy arrogant cunts.
>>
>>1209946
Fucking this, especially Buenos Aires (where 1/3 of population lives).

ALL girls I've met (and I stayed in Argentina for more than a month) behaved like fucking princesses. They were hot, I admit, but as well huge drama queens. Mix that with hot and aggressive Argentinian guys and you can see why they feel they deserve the best of the best, even if they are just average 5/10 flat girl.

>>1209781
This guy is right as fuck, but also his >>1209784 remarks are right as hell.
I hooked up with around 20 Brazilian girls and they are definitely in my top 3 nation in the world in terms of women. But in most cases they are pretty non-interesting character-wise
>>
Hey man. Definitely do the classic inca trail with sacred valley. Check G Adventures. i had an amazing experience with them.
When you get to macchu picchu also hike up whyna picchu.

Argentina, definitely do Buenos. Cordoba is nice, Salta is too for wines. If you can afford to do Patagonia do it.. .and hike Torres Del Paine.
I dont think i need to mention Iguazu falls, both Argentina and brazil sides.

Brazil - Sao paulo is alright, Rio i had an awesome time since i was there for carnaval. The blocko street parties in both sao paulo and rio were way better than going to the actual Carnival. Though that is still a good experinces. Nothing like buying cheap cold beers and joints off the street cheap as fuck while having fun with the locals.
If you have time try Ilha Grande, a few hrs bus ride from rio. Awesome little island i spent a few days and partied hard and fucked a few different foreigners in my tent.
>>
>>1209971
I also had a yellowcard for all my travel vaccinations. Some zones are malaria and yellow fever zones. You will need rabis too. Lots of wild dogs in those countries.

Uber is fine, thats all i really used except for in bolivia.
>>
>>1208759

Cartagena is amazing... You will only want to stay in the old city area because the new areas are all built up hotels. All the awesome places are in the old city, and at night its so cool. lots of young people have around in the main square near a church and just party. Cartagena is so different to south colombia as its more Caribbean. Hence lots of Salsa music. Loved it there!
>>
I'm a faggot but even the girls in argentina got my dick hard.

>brazil is pretty chill, beautiful countryside
>argentina is surprisingly nice, but in the nice parts of BA. the shit areas are really shit
>everyone in peru is 5'2, but it's cheap and there is a lot to do if you like outdoors stuff
>>
Make sure to visit both sides at Iguazu Falls, the AR side takes a lot longer and is probably the best for multiple viewpoints. The Brazil side, you are right below the biggest waterfall. We used Uber in Rio, was better than taxi. Just watch your belongings, don't make yourself a target and stay off the beaches at night.
>>
Hey Anons I'm planning on going to Brazil for a month in July. I have a friend there that's willing to travel with me for a few weeks.

I'll be mostly travelling the Southern States. How are the beaches in Winter? Are they still swimmable? Also, is there anything happening in July that's worth doing?
>>
I loved Argentina i was there 2 months ago.

It's expensive now however.

Goto Ushuia, el calafate, and BA of course
>>
>>1212048
in the south winter gets pretty cold not going to be that swimable if you re in the bottom 3 states
>>
>>1209947
Do Brazilian chicks like Mexican-Americans?
>>
>>1212054
I read that Rio is still usually fine though?
>>
>>1212086
they might, they like foreigners in general
I'm mulatto and look like a "typical" carioca and people said i wouldn't have an easy time but i did i'm even a manlet girls liked me not just for the foreign thing they were genuinely attracted to me most though I was Brazilian till i opened my mouth.
>>1212094
Rio is more consistently hot so maybe i was there for the summer but the Olympics were held in winter technically i believe so i think you'll be ok
>>
>>1207869
I went to two regions in Argentina -- Mendoza and of course Buenos Aires. Both are well worth the time. Buenos Aires, I would recommend spending time in Palermo Viejo and checking some of the shops-- they have a few home grown fashion labels that have some very unique threads. I would definitely go to Ricoleta and get a big ass bife de chorizo. Argentines are chill as fuck (if they are rich).

As for Mendoza, there are like a shit ton of wineries around the area. Just go to each one, buy a bottle or two and get drunk. It's a really good time.
>>
>>1208741
on the Argie side you feel like you're in teh jungle, while the Brazilian side looks and feels like a theme park, also the view is better from the argentine side
>>
>>1209947
In my other comment I was talking about Peruvian girls not being very interesting and totally non-sexy in every way except initial looks.

I thought brazilian girls were pretty great, personality-wise. You'll be hard-pressed to find a truly intellectual girl there, just like the rest of Latin America, but they're just fun as hell.

>>1212086
If you're white-skinned, sure. It's a society that correlates skin color with class.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.