[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Amsterdam in the near future. Tips on hookers? General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 43977_Picture 2.png (1B, 486x500px)
43977_Picture 2.png
1B, 486x500px
Going to Amsterdam in the near future. Tips on hookers? General sightseeing and travel info appreciated as well.
>>
>>1207489
bring Shekels
>>
>>1207489
The youngest and hottest hookers will have the worst attitudes. They usually charge per 15 minutes and want you in, done and out in under that time, or you can pay for a second 15 minutes. They're trying to make as much money as possible, as quickly as possible.

You get better service from the slightly older hookers and the ones without packed audiences at their windows, especially the asian ones in the quieter streets.

A lot of the african ones will try to scam you and charge for different positions etc.
>>
I work in the Amsterdam tourisme industry, AMA
>>
don't tell her you're a virgin. she'll let you bare fuck her and give you aids.
>>
>>1207489

this seems like the place to ask it. What are some massage places that if you pay generously enough you'll get more then the happy ending?

In Amsterdam or anywhere really.
>>
>>1209300
Rubmaps for research, States mainly.

>>1207520
I've seen a lot of girls do that. Charge 20 to get in and get naked and bj. Another 20 for sex. Another 20 to switch positions. And you must nut in like 10min
>>
>>1207489
Don't come, its too busy here already. REEEEE
>>
>>1207928
how do i avoid getting scammed?
>>
Would anyone know anything about the gay male prostitutes?
>>
How easy is it to get a job such as dock work?
>>
>>1210069
Go here www.wikisexguide.com
>>
Use condoms
Be nice
Don't break any rules
Have fun
Bring shekels
>>
>>1210067
Getting scammed in Amsterdam is hard. Just make sure you never ever take a taxi, public transport is just as good.

And when you eat in a restaurant, make sure it is not in a tourist area
>>
>>1211150
fuck sake take the bike
>>
I'm also visiting Amsterdam in the future (May) with 3 of my friends.
Of course we plan to get high and drunk. Any advice for avoiding bad weed or just smoke what you can get and see? We also want to rent a small boat to drive around drunk - possible / allowed?
But we are also looking for some fun (no hookers) , what else can we do? We have no interest in culture.
On our list so far ; the dungeon and the planetarium
>>
any tips on tranny hookers in the RLD i know they have blue-ish lights
>>
if you want weed
you should avoid the bulldog chain even tho it is one of the most well known
>you should go to one called grey area
isn't that big inside but considered one of the best
>>
>>1207489
Amsterdam is possibly the worst place for mongering

>expensive
>shitty attitude
>poor service
>>
>>1211717
Isn't Germany better if you are looking for European girls?
Thailand for Asians and Columbia for Latinas?
>>
File: IMG-20170207-WA0000.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170207-WA0000.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
Hey /trv/
Any tips for a Roadtrip starting in Hannover, Germany?
-2 weeks time
-Interested in landscape and the sea

Pic related
>>
>>1211864

Why did you chose the most boring coast of europe.

Brittanny has a top tier coast. Normandy is good if you are into historical stuff.

But the coast of Belgium and extreme north France is bland and looks all the same.

Keep Brittanies coast on the list. But I'd trade the other coast for cities in Belgium and Netherlands.

Honestly the altlantic coast south of Brittanny is more interesting than what is north
>>
>>1211864
My mistake. Sorry.
>>
>>1211864

I guess the Mont-Saint Michel is already on your list.

Avoid going there during prime-season
>>
>>1211868
We're going mid April
>>
>>1211865
Because we live in Hannover and start from here.
Another idea was the coast of denmark.
>>
>>1211870

That's good.

If you like seafood: Go collecting cockels in Normandy or Brittanny. You literally can find kilos in one afternoon if you go the right beaches.

Don't even need a rake. You can just dig around with your hands and find tons. Just be careful not to be pinched by a crap. Even the tiny ones can hurt
>>
File: 85260484.jpg (439KB, 1080x1081px) Image search: [Google]
85260484.jpg
439KB, 1080x1081px
How do you not get scammed? Wheres the best place to get hookers that arent over crowded? Any brothel reccomendations?
>>
>>1211672
only buy weed in a coffeeshop.
Rent boat at mokumboot/boaty. driving high/drunk is illegal. but there is not so much checking.

Dungeon is actually a lot of fun.
If you are interested in beer do heineken experience.
if you are interested in liqour do the house of bols.

Never go in the icebar. its the worst.
>>
>>1211875
>Just be careful not to be pinched by a crap. Even the tiny ones can hurt

Time to get those hemorrhoids taken care of, buddy.
>>
>>1212331
thanks mate
>>
File: hill-street-blue-morning.jpg (79KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
hill-street-blue-morning.jpg
79KB, 550x365px
>>1211672
The most famous coffeeshops are pretty trash, they're very crowded and not chill at all
Bulldog has some qts working there but that's about it

Whenever I go to Amsterdam, I just buy the weed and go outside to explore the city
Sitting in a coffeeshop is usually boring and the staff always comes over to ask if you wanna order and not in the nice way but rather in the "buy something or leave" way
Maybe I'm just used to a more warm people, I don't know

I also like hanging out in the RLD, not for the hookers but just because it has a more lively vibe and you often see some bizarre and funny people which I'm a fan of

Also, don't buy drugs from the drug dealers who litter the city, it's a very good way of getting scammed
>>
>>1211722
>Columbia
Colombia.
>>
>>1214417
fuck
>>
>>1207489
Lifetime Amsterdam resident here laying out the rules of prostitution.

>1) Don't go to a brothel. You will pay 5-10x the price and they will stretch out your visit with non-fucking such as drinking at the bar (with severely overpriced drinks that you have to buy the girl and yourself) they also don't have the highest quality girls.

>2) Don't go to the main red light districts. The girls are more demanding and will charge extra far bullshit like removing their bras, touching her hair etc. Instead go to some of the windows a couple of streets next to the packed tourist places, don't be afraid to look around almost every street has it's fetishes (asians, traps, thicc milfs) and if you look 7/10 or the days are slow you can even negotiate the price to be lower. Remember to stay jewish.

>3) Don't be the faggot that does coke,weed,alcohol,shrooms and XTC at the same time and has coke dick while in the room on the clock. It'll waste your time and money. Instead have separate drugs and fuck days. 30% of tourists can't get an erection when going inside (heard this from a prostitute herself after getting coke dick one day and asking her about funny situations with tourists since I has paid it anyway)

>4) Use a fucking condom. They will insist on it anyway but if you're willing to pay a lot extra they will lose the rubber. DON'T do this since a lot of tourists pay the extra mile to have access to this "privilege". You'll get an STD, trust me on this one.

>5) Taking pictures/filming is a surefire way to have your device broken and your eyes turned black and blue for the next 2 weeks. There are sneaky bodyguards/boyfriends/pimps looking everywhere and they will fuck you up in no time. If you are going to do it at least do it undercover like faking you are calling on your phone and filming, or installing those creepshots apps to make pictures/film secretly.
>>
>>1214548
>and if you look 7/10 or the days are slow you can even negotiate the price to be lower. Remember to stay jewish.
happy to hear it i'm a huge penny pincher in everything aside from whoring so glad i can do that now
>>
>>1212168
bucharest. for about 50 euros an hour you get a model tier chick. depends on how well you're treated tho. accomodation, food and drinks are cheap as fuck compared to western europe, to me a romanian they're billionaire-tier so i only drink at cheap bars and from the supermarket, however expensive clubs are fun, good looking girls, also easy sluts so you might score easily without going to a hooker
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 1200x675px
>>1207489
Amsterdam is a nice tow which is really huge. But as a Dutch I'd adise you to not go to the brothels, because that's something not the Dutch but only Eastern-Europeans have grip on. The sex industry is becoming smaller and smaller, because the Dutch government and the municipality try to close each brothel when they see the chance.
>>
>>1214548
I'm coming from the US to Amsterdam in July, and then heading to a festival called Tomorrowland outside of Brussels.

Can you give me some advice on how to safely and cleanly obtain XTC, shrooms(not truffles), and/or LSD so I can get lit for the 4 days I'm there?
>>
>>1214921
You can get the schrooms at more specialized shops that you can just Google. At Tomorrowland you will be bombarded with xtc so i dot think you need to buy it beforehand. If you do buy it you can let it be tested so you know it is safe.
>>
>>1210067
Avoid the brown people. Not even kidding
>>
>>1214893
huge? not really. Amsterdam is a large village. But an incredibly nice one.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.